separately churchs seems to have done like wise.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:26 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 11/12/15 at 5:07pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:47 am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:24 am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 128post #1906 of 104527/29/12 at 12:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1907 of 104527/29/12 at 1:26pmQuote:
The Church's styles are very... 'different', along with a lot of the bizarre offerings they have in their shops. Shame, really, as I still rate their classic models (Consul, Chetwynd et al, preferably in non-Binder and on the old 73 last) as the quintessential English business shoes...post #1908 of 104527/29/12 at 2:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by CTBrummie
The Church's styles are very... 'different', along with a lot of the bizarre offerings they have in their shops. Shame, really, as I still rate their classic models (Consul, Chetwynd et al, preferably in non-Binder and on the old 73 last) as the quintessential English business shoes...
I have both..I agree they are different..church is more "important"...crockett is lighter and more streamlined.
church is heavier...but that is its charm...
you forgot two very important models..diplomat and burwood..!!!
why not polish binder?post #1909 of 104527/29/12 at 3:50pmpost #1910 of 104527/30/12 at 5:29amI regrettably didn't pick up a pair of Chepstow's when visiting Jermyn street a couple of months ago. Sarah of Bodileys says she can add me to the 1st December order...
I guess this time frame will be the same for pediwear/plal etc? Are you guys ordering shoes from them now and waiting for months or are you mailing C&J stores directly? Do C&J deduct VAT? Shipping costs?post #1911 of 104527/30/12 at 8:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by mreggen
I regrettably didn't pick up a pair of Chepstow's when visiting Jermyn street a couple of months ago. Sarah of Bodileys says she can add me to the 1st December order...
I guess this time frame will be the same for pediwear/plal etc? Are you guys ordering shoes from them now and waiting for months or are you mailing C&J stores directly? Do C&J deduct VAT? Shipping costs?
I ordered from her a couple months ago and I think my shoes are ready to be placed on order. I think she said August or September time frame.post #1912 of 104527/31/12 at 7:27ampost #1913 of 104527/31/12 at 5:48pmpost #1914 of 104527/31/12 at 5:53pmpost #1915 of 104527/31/12 at 6:30pmpost #1916 of 104527/31/12 at 6:59pmpost #1917 of 104528/1/12 at 1:18pmpost #1918 of 104528/1/12 at 1:20pmpost #1919 of 104528/2/12 at 4:46amQuote:
If anyone is wondering about the various retailers order queue; Pediwear is filling up the 1st October order, Bodileys the 1st December order. Jermyn street still had my size in stock and are shipping it today.post #1920 of 104528/2/12 at 10:37am
I'm looking to buy a pair of westbournes from the Barneys sale, but given that they're final sale and there doesn't appear to be anyone that stocks them in seattle, I was hoping for some sizing help. I wear 9.5D in the AE 5 last and barneys has them in 9.5 medium US, would those sizes be about the same?
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 9 minutes ago
- › Crockett and Jones Tan Belt - 34 12 minutes ago
- › Shoe repairs 15 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 15 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories