separately churchs seems to have done like wise.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:33 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/18/17 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:32 am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 3/21/17 at 6:21pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 128post #1906 of 137977/29/12 at 12:53pmpost #1907 of 137977/29/12 at 1:26pmQuote:
The Church's styles are very... 'different', along with a lot of the bizarre offerings they have in their shops. Shame, really, as I still rate their classic models (Consul, Chetwynd et al, preferably in non-Binder and on the old 73 last) as the quintessential English business shoes...post #1908 of 137977/29/12 at 2:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by CTBrummie
The Church's styles are very... 'different', along with a lot of the bizarre offerings they have in their shops. Shame, really, as I still rate their classic models (Consul, Chetwynd et al, preferably in non-Binder and on the old 73 last) as the quintessential English business shoes...
I have both..I agree they are different..church is more "important"...crockett is lighter and more streamlined.
church is heavier...but that is its charm...
you forgot two very important models..diplomat and burwood..!!!
why not polish binder?post #1909 of 137977/29/12 at 3:50pmpost #1910 of 137977/30/12 at 5:29amI regrettably didn't pick up a pair of Chepstow's when visiting Jermyn street a couple of months ago. Sarah of Bodileys says she can add me to the 1st December order...
I guess this time frame will be the same for pediwear/plal etc? Are you guys ordering shoes from them now and waiting for months or are you mailing C&J stores directly? Do C&J deduct VAT? Shipping costs?post #1911 of 137977/30/12 at 8:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by mreggen
I regrettably didn't pick up a pair of Chepstow's when visiting Jermyn street a couple of months ago. Sarah of Bodileys says she can add me to the 1st December order...
I guess this time frame will be the same for pediwear/plal etc? Are you guys ordering shoes from them now and waiting for months or are you mailing C&J stores directly? Do C&J deduct VAT? Shipping costs?
I ordered from her a couple months ago and I think my shoes are ready to be placed on order. I think she said August or September time frame.post #1912 of 137977/31/12 at 7:27ampost #1913 of 137977/31/12 at 5:48pmpost #1914 of 137977/31/12 at 5:53pmpost #1915 of 137977/31/12 at 6:30pmpost #1916 of 137977/31/12 at 6:59pmpost #1917 of 137978/1/12 at 1:18pmpost #1918 of 137978/1/12 at 1:20pmpost #1919 of 137978/2/12 at 4:46amQuote:
If anyone is wondering about the various retailers order queue; Pediwear is filling up the 1st October order, Bodileys the 1st December order. Jermyn street still had my size in stock and are shipping it today.post #1920 of 137978/2/12 at 10:37am
I'm looking to buy a pair of westbournes from the Barneys sale, but given that they're final sale and there doesn't appear to be anyone that stocks them in seattle, I was hoping for some sizing help. I wear 9.5D in the AE 5 last and barneys has them in 9.5 medium US, would those sizes be about the same?
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 41 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 9 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 11 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...