wow i like those, where to kop?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:53 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/18/17 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 9:36 am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/20/17 at 5:54pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 100post #1486 of 135794/16/12 at 1:46ampost #1487 of 135794/16/12 at 1:54ampost #1488 of 135794/16/12 at 1:57amQuote:
well, i added two kiss or should i say paprika boots to my rotation. both in pebble grain. cognac and black. the "lightweight" is already in use.
the norweger(nst) will see some fit modificiations and will be an allrounder with the heavy vibram lug sole.
they are both greatpost #1489 of 135794/16/12 at 6:41am
I also initially thought Chadwick 2 but the medallion is different and the sock liner looks like it is from their benchgrade line. Maybe a special mark-up? Also, not sure if C&J made shoes for Paul Stuart; maybe someone else can confirm.post #1490 of 135794/16/12 at 6:08pmpost #1491 of 135794/16/12 at 6:12pmpost #1492 of 135794/16/12 at 6:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by dsmivtr
I also initially thought Chadwick 2 but the medallion is different and the sock liner looks like it is from their benchgrade line. Maybe a special mark-up? Also, not sure if C&J made shoes for Paul Stuart; maybe someone else can confirm.
Its basically a Chadwick 2 with a few exceptions: medallion, sock liner, and the soles are not channeled.
I would def kop if it was 11UKpost #1493 of 135794/16/12 at 8:04pmpost #1494 of 135794/20/12 at 10:29ampost #1495 of 135794/20/12 at 6:11pmpost #1496 of 135794/20/12 at 8:25pmpost #1497 of 135794/21/12 at 12:37ampost #1498 of 135794/21/12 at 12:52ampost #1499 of 135794/21/12 at 12:59ampost #1500 of 135794/21/12 at 5:13amQuote:
Thanks :) I'm preparing myself for the upcoming RL sale as I plan to kop both the Marlow wingtip and the penny loafer. The only comparable shoe I've got is the Cottesmore in size UK10. It is a tiny bit snug in the toe box on the left foot, otherwise the fit is spot on.
So, if I have understood this correctly, US10.5 (=UK10 acc. to RL shoe boxes) would be the correct size for me on the penny loafer and the wingtip?
Your help is much appreciated
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Engineered Garments SS 17 39 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pre-wash Raw Denim at Home? 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 5 minutes ago
- › Patagonia 5 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Performance dress shirts 9 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 10 minutes ago
- › When are Brown Ties Okay? 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...