wow i like those, where to kop?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:34 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 9/24/16 at 9:17pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 9/25/16 at 5:18pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 100post #1486 of 121374/16/12 at 1:46ampost #1487 of 121374/16/12 at 1:54ampost #1488 of 121374/16/12 at 1:57amQuote:
well, i added two kiss or should i say paprika boots to my rotation. both in pebble grain. cognac and black. the "lightweight" is already in use.
the norweger(nst) will see some fit modificiations and will be an allrounder with the heavy vibram lug sole.
they are both greatpost #1489 of 121374/16/12 at 6:41am
I also initially thought Chadwick 2 but the medallion is different and the sock liner looks like it is from their benchgrade line. Maybe a special mark-up? Also, not sure if C&J made shoes for Paul Stuart; maybe someone else can confirm.post #1490 of 121374/16/12 at 6:08pmpost #1491 of 121374/16/12 at 6:12pmpost #1492 of 121374/16/12 at 6:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by dsmivtr
I also initially thought Chadwick 2 but the medallion is different and the sock liner looks like it is from their benchgrade line. Maybe a special mark-up? Also, not sure if C&J made shoes for Paul Stuart; maybe someone else can confirm.
Its basically a Chadwick 2 with a few exceptions: medallion, sock liner, and the soles are not channeled.
I would def kop if it was 11UKpost #1493 of 121374/16/12 at 8:04pmpost #1494 of 121374/20/12 at 10:29ampost #1495 of 121374/20/12 at 6:11pmpost #1496 of 121374/20/12 at 8:25pmpost #1497 of 121374/21/12 at 12:37ampost #1498 of 121374/21/12 at 12:52ampost #1499 of 121374/21/12 at 12:59ampost #1500 of 121374/21/12 at 5:13amQuote:
Thanks :) I'm preparing myself for the upcoming RL sale as I plan to kop both the Marlow wingtip and the penny loafer. The only comparable shoe I've got is the Cottesmore in size UK10. It is a tiny bit snug in the toe box on the left foot, otherwise the fit is spot on.
So, if I have understood this correctly, US10.5 (=UK10 acc. to RL shoe boxes) would be the correct size for me on the penny loafer and the wingtip?
Your help is much appreciated
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 49 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 6 minutes ago
- › S.E.H Kelly 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 18 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 19 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 23 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 23 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...