or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 804

post #12046 of 13163
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipshot View Post



RL Shells..

Chipsot, I do not like tassels, but they look spectcacular on your feet!!.  

post #12047 of 13163
Thanks Zapasman..
These .. RL Shells


These and the Tassels run TTS FYI others may differ but haven't heard much. Tassel is last 72 and Penny is 314.
post #12048 of 13163
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipshot View Post

These and the Tassels run TTS FYI others may differ but haven't heard much. Tassel is last 72 and Penny is 314.

Stubborn....
post #12049 of 13163
Whiskey Marlow (Pembroke)



Dundee
post #12050 of 13163
Just beautiful zippyh. Wonderful looking shoes. Wear with pleasure smile.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #12051 of 13163

On the market for a classic plain Wingtip Austerity Oxford and it's just now that I realize Crockett Jones has none of these. A bit strange .. 

This is the style I am referring to: 

post #12052 of 13163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola View Post

On the market for a classic plain Wingtip Austerity Oxford and it's just now that I realize Crockett Jones has none of these. A bit strange .. 


This is the style I am referring to: 



The Drummond is close.
post #12053 of 13163

Thanks, the 348 last Drummond is made on is probably the most disgusting last I've seen on any shoe. I have checked their selection of styles before posting, so it was more of a surprise tha anything else, considering the CJ is covering almost every aspect from loafers to boots and from plain to full brogue .. 

Think I will give Vass a chance this time considering the price of CJ and Vass is same where I live .. 

post #12054 of 13163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola View Post
 

Thanks, the 348 last Drummond is made on is probably the most disgusting last I've seen on any shoe. I have checked their selection of styles before posting, so it was more of a surprise tha anything else, considering the CJ is covering almost every aspect from loafers to boots and from plain to full brogue .. 

Think I will give Vass a chance this time considering the price of CJ and Vass is same where I live .. 

My two favorite brands, you won't be disappointed if the fit is right. 

post #12055 of 13163
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Dundee

 

Very nice! Do you remember what kind of edging you asked for in the Dundee MTO? Was it natural?

post #12056 of 13163

Hi everyone, just a note if you aren't following the C&J MTO thread. There's a Navy shell Dundee MTO in progress right now. £575 + £30 shipping for those in the US/RoW, £690 for UK/EU. If you'd like to join, please register your interest here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1acZiSz7uSwv870RmvVJimRTNyUkIVeJtPUdYaL7w_yY/edit

 

Thanks! :)

post #12057 of 13163
Pembrokes, got them a week ago, should make a great fall weather shoe.



post #12058 of 13163
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackInTheJox View Post

Pembrokes, got them a week ago, should make a great fall weather shoe.



 

Those look sweet. What kind of sole?

post #12059 of 13163
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolarrow View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Those look sweet. What kind of sole?

Thanks. Dainite sole (my first pair with this).
post #12060 of 13163
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackInTheJox View Post


Thanks. Dainite sole (my first pair with this).

Cool. I passed on a similar Black Fleece model by C&J. Maybe darker brown, but pebble grain. However, it had leather soles. I wanted something for inclement weather and didn't think the leather soles were appropriate for that.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)