Ah, quite narrow, then. The only C&J I own is a whiskey shell Harlech on last 341, I ordered the same size in the chukkas, hopefully they'll fit. The Harlechs are not tight by any means.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/18/17 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/20/17 at 5:54pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 788post #11807 of 135727/16/16 at 8:55ampost #11808 of 135727/16/16 at 9:16ampost #11809 of 135727/16/16 at 9:21ampost #11810 of 135727/16/16 at 9:22ampost #11811 of 135727/16/16 at 9:30ampost #11812 of 135727/16/16 at 11:21ampost #11813 of 135727/17/16 at 3:49amJust received my order for the Harvard 2 loafers in shell cordovan whiskey after a 8 weeks wait. Was disappointed as there were creases on the right loafer. C&J has offered to replace the loafers and were very apologetic. Has anyone experienced similar creases with their shells?
Such a pity as I was planning to wear them next week, the shoe had a nice antique patina.post #11814 of 135727/17/16 at 4:48ampost #11815 of 135727/17/16 at 4:59amQuote:Originally Posted by cyeogh
Just received my order for the Harvard 2 loafers in shell cordovan whiskey after a 8 weeks wait. Was disappointed as there were creases on the right loafer. C&J has offered to replace the loafers and were very apologetic. Has anyone experienced similar creases with their shells?
Such a pity as I was planning to wear them next week, the shoe had a nice antique patina.
Seems that right shoe was simply tried on in store.
If you are picky ask for an exchange, but with a delivery time of 8 weeks, I would keep this pair.post #11816 of 135727/17/16 at 5:57ampost #11817 of 135727/17/16 at 6:06amQuote:
It's a stock model:
http://m.crockettandjones.com//product/harvard2-whiskeypost #11818 of 135727/17/16 at 6:17amThen why he waited it for 8 weeks!? It actually doesn't matter if its a stock or not as long as he ordered it and waited 2 months for it.
After all the wait they decided to give someone to try it on a pre paid pair before posting the package to him!? I would be pissed myself and demand some sort of compensation as well. This is almost inline with those douches taking a joy ride of a virgin new sports car upon delivery to their owners.post #11819 of 135727/17/16 at 7:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Nikola
Then why he waited it for 8 weeks!? It actually doesn't matter if its a stock or not as long as he ordered it and waited 2 months for it.
After all the wait they decided to give someone to try it on a pre paid pair before posting the package to him!? I would be pissed myself and demand some sort of compensation as well. This is almost inline with those douches taking a joy ride of a virgin new sports car upon delivery to their owners.
My thoughts exactly. If they were bought at a shop and you could see them in person then I could understand the creasing issue. However, after a 2 month wait I would be expecting a fresh off the line pair and be disappointed with these. If they offered seconds pricing id probably take that instead of waiting another 2 months for a new pair.post #11820 of 135727/17/16 at 8:03am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 24 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 45 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Pierpont Leather - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Pierrepont Hicks x Red Wing 12 minutes ago
- › Burberry London Tie 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...