Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:26 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 4:43 am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:45 pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 772post #11567 of 124056/19/16 at 5:34amQuote:
Clifford are great ! But the two shoe lasts above need a half size difference if i recall? The clifford are 357, and the Albion needs a half size down if I recall?post #11568 of 124056/19/16 at 6:56ampost #11569 of 124056/19/16 at 11:36amQuote:
Thanks. They're both on the 337 last.
However my Albion is a half size up which is comfy and the Clifford is snug. I can't decide yet if I should up the Clifford half a size or keep it as it is.post #11570 of 124056/19/16 at 9:47pmpost #11571 of 124056/20/16 at 2:50pmpost #11572 of 124056/20/16 at 3:00pmpost #11573 of 124056/21/16 at 3:14pmpost #11574 of 124056/21/16 at 3:58pmpost #11575 of 124056/21/16 at 4:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Vincent Chanal
I have a question about sizing. Im into the Lindrick MTO with 325 last.
The good size for me is 8 with Pembroke (325) but 7.5 on Skye3 (335).
I am wondering if I should consider the last and go to 8 or consider the fact that Lindrick is close to the Skye3 with a different last.
So 7.5 or 8?
Edit : I have Marlow/Darlton on 8D that fit perfectly but I don't know the last and if it is English or US size on RL bye C&J.
Thanks for your help.
You should stick with the last, I have the Coniston on the 325 last, but before I ordered the Coniston I tried on the Grasmere (325) and the Chepstow (325) to make sure the Coniston should fit me well.post #11576 of 124056/22/16 at 4:39ampost #11577 of 124056/22/16 at 12:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by blenden
I'm thinking of buying the Sydney loafers on the 341 last, but I'm not sure what size to buy. I have the Chiltern chukkas (224 last) in size 9, and they fit pretty well. Should I size down to 8.5 on the loafers? I'm buying online, so I haven't got the chance to try before buying
I have the Chiltern (224 last) and the Malvern in suede and black calf (341 last), the 224 is a little shorter than the 341 last. I should try both the 8.5 and the 9 on in a brick and mortar store especially because you're going to buy loafers! I wouldn't advise to buy loafers online without trying them on somewhere, it listens more secure how everything fits, the vamp etc etc.post #11578 of 124056/23/16 at 3:30pmpost #11579 of 124056/23/16 at 4:40pmpost #11580 of 124056/23/16 at 4:59pmQuote:
Today I saw, the Chukka in a chestnut brownish suede shade in D width on sale, and the Newquay in some colors for 340 euro if I'm not mistaken! The Audley did I see as a "sub" for 395 in brown and in black calf. This was all in the C&J store in Paris, Boulevard Raspail.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 56 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 7 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 13 minutes ago
- › Kiton Gray Suit - 45 US / 55 EU 14 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 16 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...