or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Message from old friend E****t (banned)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Message from old friend E****t (banned) - Page 3

post #31 of 75
Shall we take a collection?
post #32 of 75
Hey Ken, how about setting up a collection for me? I live in France too! I will accept Breguet, Patek or Leroy watches, Pantherella or Richard James OTC ribbed merino socks in navy or grey, Arnys anything, Edward Greens (PM for size and last info), Trianon cufflinks, fine Cuban cigars, and those hypoallergenic cats
post #33 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman
...and those hypoallergenic cats

Do they have a posse?
post #34 of 75
Thread Starter 
His latest response:

"If you miss the opportunity to send me a gift via 'Pollock le magnifique', don't worry !
"You could send me a gift later via your girlfriend when she comes to Paris
"But be aware that if she eats like a pig, dresses like redneck and wears fake hair, I will send you back from civilization, after 1 week of dayly lap dancing lessons, an educated lady (with a merkin indeed).
"Contact Sarah (not Connor) for more details about the tuition fees."

Not many of you will remember who Sarah was and I'll bet that not 5% know what a "merkin" is.
post #35 of 75
How wise would it be to publicly cop to knowing both?
post #36 of 75
I don't remember who Sarah was, but does she wear a merkin?

(And how on Earth does ernest know what a merkin is???)
post #37 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethpollock
"Contact Sarah (not Connor) for more details about the tuition fees."

Not many of you will remember who Sarah was and I'll bet that not 5% know what a "merkin" is.
Does ernest need "Your clothes, your boots and your motohcycah?"
post #38 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethpollock
I'll bet that not 5% know what a "merkin" is.

post #39 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Gent
Read my mind.
post #40 of 75
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher
I don't remember who Sarah was, but does she wear a merkin?

(And how on Earth does ernest know what a merkin is???)

I am not sure, but maybe E*****t (banned) knows what a merkin is because I understand that they are worn at the famous "Crazy Horse" in Paris.
http://www.lecrazyhorseparis.com/
I know that the place has prided itself for decades as to its fantastic light and sound effects and its nearly identical looking naked young ladies, all standing in line and dancing. It goes to a lot of trouble to find girls that are all nearly the same in height, weight, chest size, etc. Several decades ago, it only hired Swedish, British and American girls, as young French girls were mostly too short.
I know that previously, it also kept a special type of barber on duty to make sure that thay all had the exact same "trim," too. Why not just totally bare there, as that is now in style? It is because the greatest number of its clients are mature Japanese businessmen and they tend to prefer hair. These days, maybe to save expense, I think that the Crazy Horse has done away with the barber and told the girls to shave, but it has provided them with matching merkins to wear.
post #41 of 75
With that post, you have truly established yourself as Jerry's friend, Mr. P.
post #42 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethpollock
His latest response:

"If you miss the opportunity to send me a gift via 'Pollock le magnifique', don't worry !
"You could send me a gift later via your girlfriend when she comes to Paris
"But be aware that if she eats like a pig, dresses like redneck and wears fake hair, I will send you back from civilization, after 1 week of dayly lap dancing lessons, an educated lady (with a merkin indeed).
"Contact Sarah (not Connor) for more details about the tuition fees."

Not many of you will remember who Sarah was and I'll bet that not 5% know what a "merkin" is.
I think you'd lose that bet. I still recall when I learned the meaning of the word "merkin": I unsuccessfully challenged my opponent's use of the word in a Scrabble game during a high school English class.
post #43 of 75
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher
I don't remember who Sarah was, but does she wear a merkin?

Sarah was the girl-friend of a forum member who looked him up while she was in Paris over a year ago. They went shopping together, Katia had her over for dinner and they visited museums together, etc. She was apparently very lonely there.
He says that he resisted her advances, and strongly disliked her table manners and her choice of clothing. He never mentioned anything to me before about her having fake hair.
post #44 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethpollock
Sarah was the girl-friend of a forum member who looked him up while she was in Paris over a year ago. They went shopping together, Katia had her over for dinner and they visited museums together, etc. She was apparently very lonely there.
He says that he resisted her advances, and strongly disliked her table manners and her choice of clothing. He never mentioned anything to me before about her having fake hair.


Was Sarah linux-pro's girlfriend?
post #45 of 75
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton
With that post, you have truly established yourself as Jerry's friend, Mr. P.

You seem to understand Jerry quite well. I last saw him about 4-5 years ago, when he came to Atlanta to host a fund-raiser for the Leukemia Society. When he finally figured out who I was, his first question was to pop the names of two Newcomb (Tulane's sister college) girls to me and ask if I remembered them. I only barely did, but I think that they had the "fastest" reputations on campus. When my response was mostly negative, but I gave him back the name of the young lady who probably ranked no. 3, he rolled his eyes.
If Jerry loses tonight on "Dancing wih the Stars," he may be able to make the fraternity reunion next week. He was at the last one, but I could not attend.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Message from old friend E****t (banned)