or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › STP Sale 20%
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

STP Sale 20% - Page 2

post #16 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123
Yeah, if you fit some of the sizes, there are great deals. Belvest sportcoats down from $2500 to $400...



I _nearly_ threw in an Isaia suit for $670, but I forced myself to behave. It's a grey heathery flannel with a "coral" stripe, and the fabric looks gorgeous. But $670 is still $670, and I really need a blue suit, not another grey. So I nabbed a Samuelsohn and a Gianluca, both for about $350 each, figuring I'll decide between the two when I see them in person.

EDIT: There's a nice looking David Chu covert blazer in the odds-and-ends sale for anyone who's a 40 or 42.
post #17 of 24
The code isnt working for me. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, the Code expired on 10/17.
post #18 of 24
I used this code, received via email. Expires tonight at midnight, but may have been single use.
post #19 of 24
What are some good brands that are attractive at STP, in general?
post #20 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by sygyzy
What are some good brands that are attractive at STP, in general?


What are you looking for? Isaia, Belvest and Samuelsohn all make good suits by reputation, although I have first-hand knowledge of only the former two. They carry a huge range of stuff in a gigantic number of categories, so it's difficult to generalize. What they're carrying at any one time also varies a lot, since they specialize in overstocks and closeouts.

EDIT: In my experience, STP is pretty honest about the retail prices it cites, so if you're looking simply for what's a bargain, using their % discount is a reasonable measure.
post #21 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimslade
What are you looking for? Isaia, Belvest and Samuelsohn all make good suits by reputation, although I have first-hand knowledge of only the former two. They carry a huge range of stuff in a gigantic number of categories, so it's difficult to generalize. What they're carrying at any one time also varies a lot, since they specialize in overstocks and closeouts.

EDIT: In my experience, STP is pretty honest about the retail prices it cites, so if you're looking simply for what's a bargain, using their % discount is a reasonable measure.

I didn't word it too clearly but it looked like you understood. Mostly looking for suits, jackets, shirts, dress clothes. I wanted to know what brands are good quality/deals. Isaia is one I see that comes up a lot. Thanks for the other info!
post #22 of 24
They had lots of shoes just a few days ago.
post #23 of 24
I think they are still on the site under "catalogue quick shop." You need to know the item # to look them up.
post #24 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty
They had lots of shoes just a few days ago.
if you clicked on my link, you're only seeing sale items.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › STP Sale 20%