• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things that are pissing you off - Health & Body edition

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'll start - I went to check out a Crossfit gym yesterday. $150 a month, you can only go to their scheduled classes, they want to know exactly what you're doing while you're there, and they close at 8. The manager woman looks at me, when I asked her if I can just come in and do my own thing if I want, and says "if that's what you're looking for then why don't you just go down the street and spend $30 a month." I think she actually believed that it was a negative statement in some sort of way.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Noobs talking to each other and taking up all the ******* space. Also people moving my ****, almost punched some scrawny Indian kid in the face today because of that.

Lagrangian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****** spotters on the bench press. I mean if I say to a dude "Imma rep out 5, don't ******* touch the bar unless it starts moving down" and the guy ends up upright rowing every rep saying the customary "it's all you, bro" every time - well, that is a ****** spotter my friends. I wish them cancer of the AIDS.

Rikkar501

Reaction score
^**** that, man! That's why I will never ask a stranger at the gym to spot me, they always end up doing something that throws the whole lift off. I'd rather not get a pr than than have to deal with that ****.

Reaction score
Likes to eat beans, but my stomach won't permit me. It always gives me one hell of a trouble each time I do.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Normally I goto the gym around 9:30 or 10pm to avoid the masses of marsupials. Today I went right after work since my lady friend is coming by to stay the night. So many idiots swinging weights, running their mouths, even one guy sitting on a bench reading a newspaper taking 10 minutes between sets I **** you not.
ffffuuuu.gif

Mblova

Reaction score
Not getting big enough. Seriously. I just cant seem to gain weight. I WANT MASS.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i want to wake at 630am to go to gym by 7am and i never do. so i go in the evening and yawn on my way there because i tried waking at 630. also whenever i attend seminar talks the apples and bananas have been replaced by costo-size boxes of stale muffins, doughnuts, scones, brownies, and cookies, accompanied by some disgusting brown liquid that's passed off as coffee. and the line is always out the door to get the goodies...

whallyden

Reaction score
The dude at the gym tonight doing 55 pound upright rows in the only squat rack in the gym
ffffuuuu.gif

300zx1985

Reaction score
Dude who asked to work in with me, added weight to the machine, then left it on after he was done.

jjangles

Reaction score
the damn scab on my shin that I reopen every time i deadlift

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why do people insist on performing every press that is not flat (and sometimes flat included) on a smith?
facepalm.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads