or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › The Official Fast Food Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Fast Food Appreciation Thread - Page 9

post #121 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
Has anybody tried the new McDonalds Chipotle burger? There were coupons for Buy1Get1 sammich and I was thinking of giving it a go.
Anybody? Tried the new McDonalds oatmeal. These guys have some fucking brass balls charging $2 for a packet of instant oatmeal with a few dried raisins and apple chunks on top. For free, I wasn't complaining though.
post #122 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
Anybody?

Tried the new McDonalds oatmeal. These guys have some fucking brass balls charging $2 for a packet of instant oatmeal with a few dried raisins and apple chunks on top. For free, I wasn't complaining though.

Ehh the chipotle angus isnt great. I prefer the angus deluxe over the chipotle angus. Haven't tried the mushroom one yet.
post #123 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
I can confirm both statements, you guys must have worked there too. When I worked there as a teen they still used lard to cook the fries. So gross, but so good at the same time.

I missed the lardy deep fried stuff. This whole corporate health fad needs to end now!
Someone out there needs to open a business that advertise themselves as serving authentically artery blocking fatty goodness.
Those of us who do eat a balanced diet need not have to suffer through bland fast food with the rest of them!
post #124 of 162
^ look up the heart attack burger. double-bypass burger, triple-bypass burger
post #125 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahman View Post
I missed the lardy deep fried stuff. This whole corporate health fad needs to end now!
Someone out there needs to open a business that advertise themselves as serving authentically artery blocking fatty goodness.
Those of us who do eat a balanced diet need not have to suffer through bland fast food with the rest of them!

Also, there's new studies showing that good old animal fats may be less harmful than all these newfangled refined vegetable oils and fats, regardless if they are not trans-fats.
post #126 of 162
Seems like Hardee's/Carl's Jr. (depending on your region) does that type of fast food.
post #127 of 162
Had Taco John's today. Similar to Taco Bueno. Their version of tater tots were really good. Forgot what stupid name they gave them. But the chicken burrito I had sucked. Too much mayonaise.
post #128 of 162
There's this place called Noodles and Co. which is damn good.
post #129 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
Had Taco John's today. Similar to Taco Bueno. Their version of tater tots were really good. Forgot what stupid name they gave them. But the chicken burrito I had sucked. Too much mayonaise.

Potato Ole
The best stuff at taco johns is their simple items. The crunchy and soft tacos are much much better than Taco Bell and the meat tastes better
post #130 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
Had Taco John's today. Similar to Taco Bueno. Their version of tater tots were really good. Forgot what stupid name they gave them. But the chicken burrito I had sucked. Too much mayonaise.

Wait, too much MAYONNAISE?
They put mayo in a burrito??
post #131 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post
Wait, too much MAYONNAISE?
They put mayo in a burrito??


Yeah, they call it "West-Mex" it was bullshit
post #132 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post
^
look up the heart attack burger.

double-bypass burger, triple-bypass burger

OMG! Needs to become a global chain NOW!
post #133 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post
^
look up the heart attack burger.

double-bypass burger, triple-bypass burger

Isn't everyone that works there dressed as doctors and nurses?
post #134 of 162
The McDonalds oatmeal is awful. Just fucking awful. Especially without the brown sugar.
post #135 of 162
With the brown sugar, McDonalds has more sugar than a Snickers bar and only 10 fewer calories than an Egg McMuffin or cheeseburger.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › The Official Fast Food Appreciation Thread