Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandHolland Esquiretagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- itemHolland Esquire Long sleeve shirttagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- My dream suit for autumn/winter Last post on 9/19/11 at 2:42am in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Going to a wedding: Need help picking outfit! Last post on 8/10/11 at 11:35am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
spoon tailor -hong kong bespoke operation in San Francisco - Page 5
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62 of 2456/29/11 at 6:41pmpost #63 of 2456/30/11 at 4:11pmQuote:They quoted me something like $850 for jacket or 1250 for a suit made of Holland and Sherry cloth. According to Yelp suits in lower quality fabrics could be as cheap as $500.
I'm getting excited about this place. I live an hour and a half away, but it would be worth the drive. Are they open on the weekend?
We've seen suits in this thread quoted at $500, $799, and $1250. Does anyone know pricing for sport coats?post #64 of 2456/30/11 at 6:05pmpost #65 of 2457/2/11 at 12:30ampost #66 of 2457/7/11 at 2:44pmpost #67 of 2457/7/11 at 6:16pmpost #68 of 2457/8/11 at 1:01ampost #69 of 2457/9/11 at 10:15pmI was just measured for trousers here today and have a fitting next week. Once the finished pants come back I'll post some photos. I'm having a pair made from their lower-end fabric and from some cloth I already had purchased from an estate sale.
Andrew provided some great service, and I didn't even schedule an appointment until this morning. The shop was VERY busy - lots of weddings in the summer, after all. The brothers are super-professional. I was impressed by the service, and they seem very knowledgable, though this is my first time going after bespoke clothing.
He also mentioned the new Westin location to me - apparently speed between measuring and fitting will decrease significantly once they move, as they're planning to get their cutter/tailor to work closer to full-time for them exclusively, and out of their current storefrontpost #70 of 2458/6/11 at 8:45pmpost #71 of 2459/3/11 at 3:57pmpost #72 of 2459/3/11 at 4:05pmpost #73 of 24510/13/11 at 9:36amI ordered a pair of pants from them this week. They say turn around time to first fitting will be a couple weeks depending upon when they receive the fabric. I ordered a simple grey pair of wool pants to start. If they turn out well, I will buy a few more and maybe try a jacket. I have a hell of a time finding OTR pants that fit my athletic frame. I will report to the group how it goes. Price $190 with half put down at order.post #74 of 24510/13/11 at 10:50am
- spoon tailor -hong kong bespoke operation in San Francisco
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1540 Active Users (327 Members and 1213 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 48 seconds ago
- › Dress in Academia 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Feedback for my Dinner Jacket Ensemble 5 minutes ago
- › New Styles Added! Eidos Napoli Jackets & Suits - 42, 44, 46 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Crocodile belts and Alligator belts 10 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 12 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...