Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandHolland Esquiretagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- itemHolland Esquire Long sleeve shirttagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- My dream suit for autumn/winter Last post on 9/19/11 at 2:42am in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Going to a wedding: Need help picking outfit! Last post on 8/10/11 at 11:35am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
spoon tailor -hong kong bespoke operation in San Francisco - Page 5post #62 of 2256/29/11 at 6:41pmpost #63 of 2256/30/11 at 4:11pmQuote:They quoted me something like $850 for jacket or 1250 for a suit made of Holland and Sherry cloth. According to Yelp suits in lower quality fabrics could be as cheap as $500.
I'm getting excited about this place. I live an hour and a half away, but it would be worth the drive. Are they open on the weekend?
We've seen suits in this thread quoted at $500, $799, and $1250. Does anyone know pricing for sport coats?post #64 of 2256/30/11 at 6:05pmpost #65 of 2257/2/11 at 12:30ampost #66 of 2257/7/11 at 2:44pmpost #67 of 2257/7/11 at 6:16pmpost #68 of 2257/8/11 at 1:01ampost #69 of 2257/9/11 at 10:15pmI was just measured for trousers here today and have a fitting next week. Once the finished pants come back I'll post some photos. I'm having a pair made from their lower-end fabric and from some cloth I already had purchased from an estate sale.
Andrew provided some great service, and I didn't even schedule an appointment until this morning. The shop was VERY busy - lots of weddings in the summer, after all. The brothers are super-professional. I was impressed by the service, and they seem very knowledgable, though this is my first time going after bespoke clothing.
He also mentioned the new Westin location to me - apparently speed between measuring and fitting will decrease significantly once they move, as they're planning to get their cutter/tailor to work closer to full-time for them exclusively, and out of their current storefrontpost #70 of 2258/6/11 at 8:45pmpost #71 of 2259/3/11 at 3:57pmpost #72 of 2259/3/11 at 4:05pmpost #73 of 22510/13/11 at 9:36amI ordered a pair of pants from them this week. They say turn around time to first fitting will be a couple weeks depending upon when they receive the fabric. I ordered a simple grey pair of wool pants to start. If they turn out well, I will buy a few more and maybe try a jacket. I have a hell of a time finding OTR pants that fit my athletic frame. I will report to the group how it goes. Price $190 with half put down at order.post #74 of 22510/13/11 at 10:50am
- spoon tailor -hong kong bespoke operation in San Francisco
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1292 Active Users (252 Members and 1040 Guests)
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 46 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 49 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 9 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › I Hate Business Casual 12 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 13 minutes ago
- › Manila Tailor 19 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)