Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandHolland Esquiretagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- itemHolland Esquire Long sleeve shirttagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- My dream suit for autumn/winter Last post on 9/19/11 at 2:42am in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Going to a wedding: Need help picking outfit! Last post on 8/10/11 at 11:35am in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
Last edited: 10/6/15
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
spoon tailor -hong kong bespoke operation in San Francisco - Page 5
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62 of 2456/29/11 at 6:41pmpost #63 of 2456/30/11 at 4:11pmQuote:They quoted me something like $850 for jacket or 1250 for a suit made of Holland and Sherry cloth. According to Yelp suits in lower quality fabrics could be as cheap as $500.
I'm getting excited about this place. I live an hour and a half away, but it would be worth the drive. Are they open on the weekend?
We've seen suits in this thread quoted at $500, $799, and $1250. Does anyone know pricing for sport coats?post #64 of 2456/30/11 at 6:05pmpost #65 of 2457/2/11 at 12:30ampost #66 of 2457/7/11 at 2:44pmpost #67 of 2457/7/11 at 6:16pmpost #68 of 2457/8/11 at 1:01ampost #69 of 2457/9/11 at 10:15pmI was just measured for trousers here today and have a fitting next week. Once the finished pants come back I'll post some photos. I'm having a pair made from their lower-end fabric and from some cloth I already had purchased from an estate sale.
Andrew provided some great service, and I didn't even schedule an appointment until this morning. The shop was VERY busy - lots of weddings in the summer, after all. The brothers are super-professional. I was impressed by the service, and they seem very knowledgable, though this is my first time going after bespoke clothing.
He also mentioned the new Westin location to me - apparently speed between measuring and fitting will decrease significantly once they move, as they're planning to get their cutter/tailor to work closer to full-time for them exclusively, and out of their current storefrontpost #70 of 2458/6/11 at 8:45pmpost #71 of 2459/3/11 at 3:57pmpost #72 of 2459/3/11 at 4:05pmpost #73 of 24510/13/11 at 9:36amI ordered a pair of pants from them this week. They say turn around time to first fitting will be a couple weeks depending upon when they receive the fabric. I ordered a simple grey pair of wool pants to start. If they turn out well, I will buy a few more and maybe try a jacket. I have a hell of a time finding OTR pants that fit my athletic frame. I will report to the group how it goes. Price $190 with half put down at order.post #74 of 24510/13/11 at 10:50am
- spoon tailor -hong kong bespoke operation in San Francisco
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Currently, there are 1669 Active Users (388 Members and 1281 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 21 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 30 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 2 minutes ago
- › Acne Studios Denim Sizing 2 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 5 minutes ago
- › Paul Smith London IT48R/US38R Double-Breasted Camel Cashmere (50%)... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...