Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandHolland Esquiretagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- itemHolland Esquire Long sleeve shirttagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- My dream suit for autumn/winter Last post on 9/19/11 at 2:42am in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Going to a wedding: Need help picking outfit! Last post on 8/10/11 at 11:35am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
spoon tailor -hong kong bespoke operation in San Francisco - Page 5
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62 of 2456/29/11 at 6:41pmpost #63 of 2456/30/11 at 4:11pmQuote:They quoted me something like $850 for jacket or 1250 for a suit made of Holland and Sherry cloth. According to Yelp suits in lower quality fabrics could be as cheap as $500.
I'm getting excited about this place. I live an hour and a half away, but it would be worth the drive. Are they open on the weekend?
We've seen suits in this thread quoted at $500, $799, and $1250. Does anyone know pricing for sport coats?post #64 of 2456/30/11 at 6:05pmpost #65 of 2457/2/11 at 12:30ampost #66 of 2457/7/11 at 2:44pmpost #67 of 2457/7/11 at 6:16pmpost #68 of 2457/8/11 at 1:01ampost #69 of 2457/9/11 at 10:15pmI was just measured for trousers here today and have a fitting next week. Once the finished pants come back I'll post some photos. I'm having a pair made from their lower-end fabric and from some cloth I already had purchased from an estate sale.
Andrew provided some great service, and I didn't even schedule an appointment until this morning. The shop was VERY busy - lots of weddings in the summer, after all. The brothers are super-professional. I was impressed by the service, and they seem very knowledgable, though this is my first time going after bespoke clothing.
He also mentioned the new Westin location to me - apparently speed between measuring and fitting will decrease significantly once they move, as they're planning to get their cutter/tailor to work closer to full-time for them exclusively, and out of their current storefrontpost #70 of 2458/6/11 at 8:45pmpost #71 of 2459/3/11 at 3:57pmpost #72 of 2459/3/11 at 4:05pmpost #73 of 24510/13/11 at 9:36amI ordered a pair of pants from them this week. They say turn around time to first fitting will be a couple weeks depending upon when they receive the fabric. I ordered a simple grey pair of wool pants to start. If they turn out well, I will buy a few more and maybe try a jacket. I have a hell of a time finding OTR pants that fit my athletic frame. I will report to the group how it goes. Price $190 with half put down at order.post #74 of 24510/13/11 at 10:50am
- spoon tailor -hong kong bespoke operation in San Francisco
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1741 Active Users (490 Members and 1251 Guests)
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 47 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 7 minutes ago
- › First suit, no budget restrictions 7 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 7 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...