I picked up a large in the baseball knit, and I love it. I'm 6'0, 180lbs, 40 chest, 19 shoulders, 34 waist. Sleeves hit perfect, but I admittedly have shorter arms. I like the slouched-a-bit look.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 7:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 9:40 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 7/27/15 at 4:14pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 61
Styleforum Top Picks
Haha probably, Erica was really nice. All I wanted was 1-2 of those sweet ass shawl cardigans. Might have to get some Uniqlo ones until Ervell releases some more.
I have the "distressed-ish" silk formal silk shirt with a hidden placket.
Oh man, so nice. If only I wasn't slightly skinnyfat right now.
Went to the sample sale earlier today. They had maybe a dozen of the Iceland sweaters, mostly small and medium, in blue and black for $120. Several of the purple pocket sweaters in xs and small for $160. The albaca polos for like $60 in grey and blue if I'm not mistaken. A few other knits in the $120-160 range. Numerous shirts in small, I'm a large so I didn't pay much attention to them. Coats/jackets seemed pretty picked through but some available in the sub-$300 range. Bins full of the Aldo collab shoes for $45, various sizes. Didn't get anything.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 second ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 1 minute ago
- › Bow-Tie Shoes, sold at Carson Street 2 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...