Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 59post #871 of 29222/19/13 at 8:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #872 of 29222/19/13 at 9:28pmpost #873 of 29222/19/13 at 11:43pmpost #874 of 29222/20/13 at 5:10am
Normal legs, normal torso, slightly longer arms (monkey man!) fits me great. Honestly, the body length is a tad short on me, but I prefer my outerwear undersized. It doesn't look weird, just cropped. I thank god somebody makes a cut like this.
PS - If you don't like the fit, you can buy on of the many AA knock-offs done of Ervell's shit.post #875 of 29222/22/13 at 2:35amJust received my purple pocket sweater from Gargyle in XL. The recent discussion regarding Ervell being for short people scared me even though the measurements on the Ervell site seemed ok for someone 6'4. But didn't expect it too be almost too long. Wondering if it has been stored on a hanger because measurements were bigger then on the website. The Ervell site said arms were 26,5, shoulder 19 and length 27 but on the one I got arms were 28, shoulders 22 and length 28. So got a bit of dropped shoulders and slighly long arms but fits ok.post #876 of 29222/22/13 at 4:20ampost #877 of 29222/23/13 at 8:18pmpost #878 of 29222/23/13 at 9:07pmpost #879 of 29222/23/13 at 9:09pmpost #880 of 29222/23/13 at 10:32pmpost #881 of 29222/24/13 at 3:47pmpost #882 of 29222/24/13 at 4:15pmpost #883 of 29222/24/13 at 10:39pmpost #884 of 29222/25/13 at 12:01ampost #885 of 29222/25/13 at 7:21am
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › Wesco Boots! 15 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 16 minutes ago
- › Eidos lupo polos, sweaters 50% off 16 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?