Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 58post #856 of 29212/12/13 at 7:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #857 of 29212/13/13 at 1:07ampost #858 of 29212/13/13 at 6:07ampost #859 of 29212/15/13 at 5:45ampost #860 of 29212/18/13 at 1:45pmpost #861 of 29212/19/13 at 1:24pmpost #862 of 29212/19/13 at 3:07pm
With all this talk about Ervell and bodytypes I was surprised that the knit baseball jacket in M I received today was actually...probably an inch too long at 5'9". For its body length, its surprisingly short in the arms too...I might not be cut out for Ervell haha similar fit on the Pocket Sweater I got a while back toopost #863 of 29212/19/13 at 3:38pmpost #864 of 29212/19/13 at 4:01pmpost #865 of 29212/19/13 at 4:05pmQuote:
Like I said, Varsity fit was really shortpost #866 of 29212/19/13 at 4:15pmpost #867 of 29212/19/13 at 5:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by NotCrispy
With all this talk about Ervell and bodytypes I was surprised that the knit baseball jacket in M I received today was actually...probably an inch too long at 5'9". For its body length, its surprisingly short in the arms too...I might not be cut out for Ervell haha similar fit on the Pocket Sweater I got a while back too
hmm waiting for my baseball knit to be delivered too but I got size small and im 5'10. Measurements that I got from a member seemed to be a bit long for ervell standards though, which was what I was hoping...post #868 of 29212/19/13 at 6:18pmQuote:
I think it'll probably be perfect for you length-wise. The sleeves might be short though because the medium sleeves are perfect for me @ 5'9". It also depends how wide your shoulders are though because that'll affect where the sleeve hits too...I sorta wish I got a small for a slightly more fitted + cropped look like on the gargyle site but I'll probably just roll with the oversized slouchy look. Just gotta put on some good weight which should be ez since I'm the lightest I've been in a long time. I already sorta look like a marshmellow when its buttoned up all the way though so I'm not sure how that's gonna work lol
Gargyle fit:post #869 of 29212/19/13 at 7:52pmpost #870 of 29212/19/13 at 7:58pm
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?