or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 50

post #736 of 2436
if anyone wants to unload a pocket sweater in L, get at me.
post #737 of 2436

RE: *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

Alpine sweater in s and m on Gilt:


http://www.gilt.com/brand/patrik-ervell/product/100523457-patrik-ervell-alpine-sweater
post #738 of 2436
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

LA Barneys had a return the other day I'm pretty sure, might want to call
I wish the Chicago Barneys stocked Ervell frown.gif

and now it looks like they don't carry geller either
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

Alpine sweater in s and m on Gilt:


http://www.gilt.com/brand/patrik-ervell/product/100523457-patrik-ervell-alpine-sweater

lol, though they raised the price. Was at like 129-139 before...
post #739 of 2436
Grabbed a small in the white hidden placket off ervell web shop. Wasn't there like...a month ago when I bought another shirt.

Well I think I bought it, still no email confirmation.
post #740 of 2436
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post

I wish the Chicago Barneys stocked Ervell frown.gif
and now it looks like they don't carry geller either
lol, though they raised the price. Was at like 129-139 before...

Still can check though, SF doesn't stock Ervell either but if someone returns an online purchase it gets put out on the floor. Somebody bought the bomber I returned within a day as it wasn't there when I went to pick up more shoes
post #741 of 2436
arghhh ffffuuuu.gif whoever bought the light grey knit baseball jacket in xs and if it doesnt fit... hit me up...
Edited by ambivalence - 1/7/13 at 3:02am
post #742 of 2436
Hi there,

I am interested in the field jacket. I wear Ervell shirts in S (pretty fitted), should I take an S too for the jacket?
post #743 of 2436
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post

^Should be good. I'm about the same size and tried on a XL and it was way too big.
Are there any navy or purple Ls left anywhere for <$200?

http://www.gargyle.com/patrik-ervell-pocket-sweater-navy-melange.html

$217 w/ free shipping

M, L, XL available.
post #744 of 2436

http://shop.tres-bien.com/brand/patrik-ervell/daypack-black-leather 

 

Daypack for 57,5% off with:

 

EXTRA15-FW12

 

Edit: Shit, didn't see the straps...

post #745 of 2436
Quote:
Originally Posted by concombre View Post

Hi there,
I am interested in the field jacket. I wear Ervell shirts in S (pretty fitted), should I take an S too for the jacket?
I'd like to know this too. I bought the FW11 Field Coat in my normal size S but had to return it as the chest/shoulders were very narrow. Am just wondering if they've updated the fit for FW12?
post #746 of 2436
anyone in Canada order from the ervell webstore and have to pay duties/taxes? i thought they shipped using usps but when checking out ups was the only option there :/
Edited by Jokez - 1/8/13 at 2:54am
post #747 of 2436
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokez View Post

anyone in Canada order from the ervell webstore and have to pay duties/taxes? i thought they shipped using usps but when checking out ups was the only option there :/

Just got an answer from them for the same question (but Europe):
Yes, our international orders are shipped via USPS. Please proceed through the order prompts/stages completely to have the USPS option appear.

Too bad I already arranged something with a friend of mine living in the UK.
post #748 of 2436
Got two lightweight pocket sweaters in xs, but pretty sure I need a small. If anyone is interested in trade or purchase at cost let me know.
post #749 of 2436
Sizing question. I'm 5'6 130 lbs, about a 37 chest (i think) and wear slim 36s suits or 34s, XS in uniqlo tops for example. I've got the cadet sweater for FW/10 in a small and it fits nicely but isn't really even that slim, plenty of chest room...

looking at the icelandic in an XS, is it going to be too tight? (sizing down 1, plus I've read this season ran smaller?)
post #750 of 2436
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master-Classter View Post

Sizing question. I'm 5'6 130 lbs, about a 37 chest (i think) and wear slim 36s suits or 34s, XS in uniqlo tops for example. I've got the cadet sweater for FW/10 in a small and it fits nicely but isn't really even that slim, plenty of chest room...
looking at the icelandic in an XS, is it going to be too tight? (sizing down 1, plus I've read this season ran smaller?)

i have the icelandic in an XS and it's a bit tight on me (36" chest), though I like my sweaters to fit more trim.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***