Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 5:48 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 43
Styleforum Top Pickspost #632 of 292012/14/12 at 12:31am
Very warm for a middle-weight sweater.
The black yarn used for pattern detailing on my icelandic is slightly raised; almost looking like mini pulls. It only seems to happen at the tips of the outer parts of the pattern going across the wrists/chest. Anybody else experience this with theirs? Making me re-think about ordering a replacement...post #633 of 292012/14/12 at 12:37ampost #634 of 292012/14/12 at 2:54ampost #635 of 292012/16/12 at 1:43pmpost #636 of 292012/16/12 at 9:12pmpost #637 of 292012/16/12 at 10:52pmpost #638 of 292012/17/12 at 11:37ampost #639 of 292012/17/12 at 12:43pmQuote:
http://www.gargyle.com/patrik-ervell-pocket-sweater-deep-purple.htmlpost #640 of 292012/17/12 at 2:18pm
Hoping so. I'm aiming to get two sweaters for around $300.Quote:
I'm waiting on further markdowns or resale stuff. Thanks for the links, though.post #641 of 292012/18/12 at 2:14ampost #642 of 292012/18/12 at 3:14ampost #643 of 292012/18/12 at 3:20ampost #644 of 292012/18/12 at 8:02ampost #645 of 292012/18/12 at 11:44am
Grabbed a pocket sweater in Large a couple of days ago.
Is it a short cut?
I'm 6'3, 41 chest and the measurements said 26" back length, which is just about ok. Looked up some other sales which stated the length is 25" and pit-pit 1.5 inches smaller
Anyway, if it doesn't fit you can expect one to pop up on B&S soon.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Helmut Lang Camel Coat, Size 50 9 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 10 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...