Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 11:45 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 2:07 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 7:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 43
Styleforum Top Picks
Very warm for a middle-weight sweater.
The black yarn used for pattern detailing on my icelandic is slightly raised; almost looking like mini pulls. It only seems to happen at the tips of the outer parts of the pattern going across the wrists/chest. Anybody else experience this with theirs? Making me re-think about ordering a replacement...
Hoping so. I'm aiming to get two sweaters for around $300.
I'm waiting on further markdowns or resale stuff. Thanks for the links, though.
Grabbed a pocket sweater in Large a couple of days ago.
Is it a short cut?
I'm 6'3, 41 chest and the measurements said 26" back length, which is just about ok. Looked up some other sales which stated the length is 25" and pit-pit 1.5 inches smaller
Anyway, if it doesn't fit you can expect one to pop up on B&S soon.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 50 seconds ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Ferragamo (Lardini) Sportscoat - 40R Perfect for Spring/Summer! 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Casper Mattress 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...