Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 10:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 8/29/15 at 9:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 43
Styleforum Top Picks
Very warm for a middle-weight sweater.
The black yarn used for pattern detailing on my icelandic is slightly raised; almost looking like mini pulls. It only seems to happen at the tips of the outer parts of the pattern going across the wrists/chest. Anybody else experience this with theirs? Making me re-think about ordering a replacement...
Hoping so. I'm aiming to get two sweaters for around $300.
I'm waiting on further markdowns or resale stuff. Thanks for the links, though.
Grabbed a pocket sweater in Large a couple of days ago.
Is it a short cut?
I'm 6'3, 41 chest and the measurements said 26" back length, which is just about ok. Looked up some other sales which stated the length is 25" and pit-pit 1.5 inches smaller
Anyway, if it doesn't fit you can expect one to pop up on B&S soon.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Inverallan 6 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 7 minutes ago
- › My first foray into cut and sew! - Boothia Felix - Mod, Striped,... 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015