Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 2:24 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 2:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Marled Gray Sweatshirt XS, Electric Blue Chinos 30, Marled Gray Sweatpants 30 Last post on 10/11/14 at 6:07pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 40
Styleforum Top Picks
I think I'm the same size as you and took a small in the SS version. Possibly even medium for a looser fit. Purple at OC no longer on sale?
lol yeah that's the classic OC experience. Make order. Hear nothing. Finally get "Oops we don't actually have that in stock" email 3-5 days later.
the instore experience isn't much better. Picked up an ervell pocket sweater marked off 30% a few years ago, brought it to the counter to pay and the manager (I guess, an asian woman) immediately went fucking nuts because she didn't think it was supposed to have been included in the sale. The same pocket sweater was 30% off on the ervell webstore at the time. That's the kind of customer service you come back for.
I'm 6'4", 175 lbs, and own the Alpine Sweater (this colorway) in XL. It fits me well and the material slouches/drapes, which I like.
We have a special discount code that will be valid until Tuesday 11PM PST on all Patrik Ervell items. The discount is solely for Style Forum members so if your size and style of preference is still up for grabs be sure to take advantage of 25% off using promotion code SFPATRIK. As usual feel free to send us a PM or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance. Check out our full selection here http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/patrik-ervell
XS is included:
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Alden x Epaulet Alpine Grain Taunton Boots - 8.5D - WORN ONCE 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › is this a real Versace jeans couture 5 minutes ago
- › BARBOUR BEAUFORT 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...