Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 31post #451 of 292310/16/12 at 4:32pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #452 of 292310/16/12 at 5:10pmpost #453 of 292310/16/12 at 7:12pmpost #454 of 292310/16/12 at 7:15pmpost #455 of 292310/16/12 at 7:17pmpost #456 of 292310/16/12 at 7:30pmpost #457 of 292310/16/12 at 9:13pm
We just received some static heavy button collar shirts in both blue and black, the navy quilted varsity and the black leather day pack with braided horse hair straps. The button collar shirts and varsity should be online later this week. Icelandic sweaters in faded black and navy and lightweight pocket sweaters in 3 colours arrive later this week as well. If you need any assistance before these go up let us know either through PM or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saagerpost #458 of 292310/17/12 at 2:31pmpost #459 of 292310/17/12 at 2:40pm
Can anybody who has the 100% Linen S/S Ervell suiting comment on the fabric? Is it too casual to wear in a more formal setting? Is it too thin for cooler/colder weather? I'm thinking of buying a Navy Ervell suit from a fellow member, but seeing as it will be my only high-quality, well-fitting suit, I'd like it to be as versatile as possible. Thanks!post #460 of 292310/18/12 at 6:39pmwas conversing with a seller and he asked me what ervell i already owned. as i typed out the list i realized... i may have an addiction:
pink tie dye standard club tailored from m to s/m
gray/blue standard club m
white fleck standard club tailored from m to s/m
blue fleck button down s
cadet blue winter button down m
black wool baseball jacket m
blue tweed bomber s
cadet blue shawl cardigan m
ivory pocket sweater s
short sleeve sweatshirt m
mustard knit hat
light blue denim (s/s 11) 30
light gray sample jeans 30
khaki summer jeans 32
formal sweat shorts size s
white shawl cardigan s
khaki winter jeans jeans 32
electric blue pocket sweater m
those last three are things i'm willing to part with. yeah, i wear a lot of ervell.post #461 of 292310/18/12 at 6:48pmpost #462 of 292310/19/12 at 12:56ampost #463 of 292310/19/12 at 4:54ampost #464 of 292310/19/12 at 6:09amQuote:Originally Posted by shadesofbeige
Can anybody who has the 100% Linen S/S Ervell suiting comment on the fabric? Is it too casual to wear in a more formal setting? Is it too thin for cooler/colder weather? I'm thinking of buying a Navy Ervell suit from a fellow member, but seeing as it will be my only high-quality, well-fitting suit, I'd like it to be as versatile as possible. Thanks!
I tried on the khaki striped suit from ss12 at the sample sale, it was nice and substantial but you it's a cotton suit. It will get rumply. OTOH I don't really buy into the whole "suit too casual to wear in formal settings" bullshit. If you are wearing a blazer and you look decently put together you are pretty much set to go anywhere these days. If you do want to have a real solid formal suit I would go for something alittle less fashion-y.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 55 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.