I've found that ervell knits and this particular jacket fit short. It's a great aesthetic if you know how to wear it. I would suggest TTS.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 7:18 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 3:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 30
Styleforum Top Picks
Ervell is supposed to be cropped, jackets fit short, no problems with shirts though, although wearing them untucked, i'm 6'1 185 size L in shirt XL in blazers
I'm 6'2" 210 and I have the cadet sweater, norweigan sweater and the plaid standard buttondown all in XL, which fit perfect in the length. I also have the Field Coat in large which feels just slightly cropped, but again, that's the Ervell esthetic...I wear that coat more than anything else.
I guess I should mention I'm also slightly short waisted which probably makes a difference.
The arms on the one I just got are long too... and loose in the forearm. Which is weird as they used to have really short sleeves... the ones I have from a couple years back are barely long enough for me and I'm 5'8.
The body of the sweater is definitely longer than the ones from this spring/summer.
- Fabric is heavy yet soft
- Fit is on the slim side (mine is medium--and before you guys ask, I'm 5'9.5" and +/- 150 lb)
- Does hug the chest a bit but not too much when worn with a shirt underneath
- Worn on its own is nice and itchy with a nice high collar so I do not get self conscious about my long neck
- Beautiful color
The best thing is the high collar and when I take it off the knit surprisingly has enough give without me thinking I will rip the sleeve at the seam. Goes to show how nicely it is made.
Probably will pick up the electric blue knit and 2 hats and be done with Ervell for F/W 12
Outerwear only on steep discount though I do want that UniqloxUU fleece jacket look-alike
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 12 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 19 minutes ago
- › Silicon Valley (HBO) 24 minutes ago
- › Alden x Need Supply Co 'Union Hill' Indy Boot (Tan Suede / Commando... 34 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 38 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan