I've found that ervell knits and this particular jacket fit short. It's a great aesthetic if you know how to wear it. I would suggest TTS.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 7:44 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 6:40 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Marled Gray Sweatshirt XS, Electric Blue Chinos 30, Marled Gray Sweatpants 30 Last post on 10/11/14 at 6:07pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 30
Styleforum Top Picks
Ervell is supposed to be cropped, jackets fit short, no problems with shirts though, although wearing them untucked, i'm 6'1 185 size L in shirt XL in blazers
I'm 6'2" 210 and I have the cadet sweater, norweigan sweater and the plaid standard buttondown all in XL, which fit perfect in the length. I also have the Field Coat in large which feels just slightly cropped, but again, that's the Ervell esthetic...I wear that coat more than anything else.
I guess I should mention I'm also slightly short waisted which probably makes a difference.
The arms on the one I just got are long too... and loose in the forearm. Which is weird as they used to have really short sleeves... the ones I have from a couple years back are barely long enough for me and I'm 5'8.
The body of the sweater is definitely longer than the ones from this spring/summer.
- Fabric is heavy yet soft
- Fit is on the slim side (mine is medium--and before you guys ask, I'm 5'9.5" and +/- 150 lb)
- Does hug the chest a bit but not too much when worn with a shirt underneath
- Worn on its own is nice and itchy with a nice high collar so I do not get self conscious about my long neck
- Beautiful color
The best thing is the high collar and when I take it off the knit surprisingly has enough give without me thinking I will rip the sleeve at the seam. Goes to show how nicely it is made.
Probably will pick up the electric blue knit and 2 hats and be done with Ervell for F/W 12
Outerwear only on steep discount though I do want that UniqloxUU fleece jacket look-alike
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 16 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 17 minutes ago
- › Visvim Elmendorf A2 replica black XL 20 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 23 minutes ago
- › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle,... 26 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 30 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 30 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...