I've found that ervell knits and this particular jacket fit short. It's a great aesthetic if you know how to wear it. I would suggest TTS.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:47 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 5:37 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 6:31 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 30
Styleforum Top Picks
Ervell is supposed to be cropped, jackets fit short, no problems with shirts though, although wearing them untucked, i'm 6'1 185 size L in shirt XL in blazers
I'm 6'2" 210 and I have the cadet sweater, norweigan sweater and the plaid standard buttondown all in XL, which fit perfect in the length. I also have the Field Coat in large which feels just slightly cropped, but again, that's the Ervell esthetic...I wear that coat more than anything else.
I guess I should mention I'm also slightly short waisted which probably makes a difference.
The arms on the one I just got are long too... and loose in the forearm. Which is weird as they used to have really short sleeves... the ones I have from a couple years back are barely long enough for me and I'm 5'8.
The body of the sweater is definitely longer than the ones from this spring/summer.
- Fabric is heavy yet soft
- Fit is on the slim side (mine is medium--and before you guys ask, I'm 5'9.5" and +/- 150 lb)
- Does hug the chest a bit but not too much when worn with a shirt underneath
- Worn on its own is nice and itchy with a nice high collar so I do not get self conscious about my long neck
- Beautiful color
The best thing is the high collar and when I take it off the knit surprisingly has enough give without me thinking I will rip the sleeve at the seam. Goes to show how nicely it is made.
Probably will pick up the electric blue knit and 2 hats and be done with Ervell for F/W 12
Outerwear only on steep discount though I do want that UniqloxUU fleece jacket look-alike
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 19 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 9 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 9 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...