Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:05 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Horween LeatherLast edited: 2/16/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 27post #392 of 30009/27/12 at 1:21ampost #393 of 30009/27/12 at 10:47pmpost #394 of 30009/28/12 at 2:06pmpost #395 of 30009/28/12 at 2:51pmGot to the sample sale at about 12:20 today. No line. Would have arrived earlier but was signing the lease on mt apartment.
Was pretty small and somewhat disappointingly not much older stuff, more importantly prices were somewhat higher than I'd anticipated. Shirts were 100+, sweaters 130+, pants 130-200+, blazers were 300+, outerwear ranged from 300-900. Best deal was hats for 69 each (i bought 2). Interestingly a lot of current season stuff. Good amount of runway samples, though few were super exciting, most things were size medium or xs i think...a lot of stuff was untagges most things either fit me or were too small...cool women's selection. Some beautiful accessories (bags, belts, hats) i didnt recognize...was pised at virtually no club collar shirts. One guy said maybe different stuff tomorrow, guy at the register said, same stuff. May go back, not sure yet. Oh yeah also bought a pocket sweater was 140. I felt i did well had fun though keep in mind it is pretty small, no ac, not super packed but busy. Dont think there were changing rooms (didnt ask just took off ma shirt):post #396 of 30009/28/12 at 2:57pm^ Did I see you?
Agreed that the sale was disappointing. Prices were really high. The backpacks were at retail price, lol.
By the time I arrived, only a 1-2 Smalls in outerwear were left. There was the blue mid-century shirt that was pretty nice ($110). Sweater selection was abysmal. Lots of polos (that purple was nice; lots of mediums in that, wonder why nobody copped).
Overall, meh unless you have a girl who rocks Ervell (women's selection > men's).
PS - Saw a couple of SFers, for sure, as well as some #menswear bloggers as well. I talked to one guy who had on an EG jacket; shout me out if you're on here.post #397 of 30009/28/12 at 3:05pmpost #398 of 30009/28/12 at 3:06pmX-post
what I ended up with through Suddenlee. Kind of want to ask them to go back tomorrow just to see. Pretty much hit the mark in terms of what I was looking for.
Was on the phone texting and sending photos back and forth with the shopper. Cool experience for sure being all the way out here in California.
Thought about kopping knit pocket sweater but the color was too dark. Wanted something different but the pocket sweater I was told was more gray than green. Almost picked up cap too but I was told only brown suede in the short brim. Will try my luck on the F/W 12 selection.
Overall I am please, just hoping to get it soon. Didn't want to look at pants since I probably don't fit any of them (thunder thighs syndrome) and I already picked up an outerwear earlier this season. I do have the Ervell F/W 11 bomber.
Hope the jacket in size 40 fits me as I'm usually a 38, 17.5/20" shoulder to chest measurement. Knit cardigan I got is size small.
Anyone see the Suddenlee shopper, j/w? She got there at like opening time. Shout out to Ericapost #399 of 30009/28/12 at 9:35pm
My mom went. Picked up a shawl collar jacket not sure if it was the one pictured above, she said its a tonal blue on blue but the collar is lighter than the jacket and a military sweater with grosgrain at the shoulders, anyone have pictures of either of those?? She was freaking out cz it was too hot in there, def wasn't a lot for a 42.post #400 of 30009/28/12 at 9:44pmpost #401 of 30009/28/12 at 9:44pmpost #402 of 30009/28/12 at 9:50pmpost #403 of 30009/29/12 at 4:38pmpost #404 of 30009/29/12 at 4:47pmpost #405 of 30009/29/12 at 8:09pm
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Grad School Blues 5 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Jack Erwin anyone? 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › Gucci Horsebit Loafers 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding