Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 9:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 5:18 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Marled Gray Sweatshirt XS, Electric Blue Chinos 30, Marled Gray Sweatpants 30 Last post on 10/11/14 at 6:07pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 27
Styleforum Top Picks
Was pretty small and somewhat disappointingly not much older stuff, more importantly prices were somewhat higher than I'd anticipated. Shirts were 100+, sweaters 130+, pants 130-200+, blazers were 300+, outerwear ranged from 300-900. Best deal was hats for 69 each (i bought 2). Interestingly a lot of current season stuff. Good amount of runway samples, though few were super exciting, most things were size medium or xs i think...a lot of stuff was untagges most things either fit me or were too small...cool women's selection. Some beautiful accessories (bags, belts, hats) i didnt recognize...was pised at virtually no club collar shirts. One guy said maybe different stuff tomorrow, guy at the register said, same stuff. May go back, not sure yet. Oh yeah also bought a pocket sweater was 140. I felt i did well had fun though keep in mind it is pretty small, no ac, not super packed but busy. Dont think there were changing rooms (didnt ask just took off ma shirt):
Agreed that the sale was disappointing. Prices were really high. The backpacks were at retail price, lol.
By the time I arrived, only a 1-2 Smalls in outerwear were left. There was the blue mid-century shirt that was pretty nice ($110). Sweater selection was abysmal. Lots of polos (that purple was nice; lots of mediums in that, wonder why nobody copped).
Overall, meh unless you have a girl who rocks Ervell (women's selection > men's).
PS - Saw a couple of SFers, for sure, as well as some #menswear bloggers as well. I talked to one guy who had on an EG jacket; shout me out if you're on here.
what I ended up with through Suddenlee. Kind of want to ask them to go back tomorrow just to see. Pretty much hit the mark in terms of what I was looking for.
Was on the phone texting and sending photos back and forth with the shopper. Cool experience for sure being all the way out here in California.
Thought about kopping knit pocket sweater but the color was too dark. Wanted something different but the pocket sweater I was told was more gray than green. Almost picked up cap too but I was told only brown suede in the short brim. Will try my luck on the F/W 12 selection.
Overall I am please, just hoping to get it soon. Didn't want to look at pants since I probably don't fit any of them (thunder thighs syndrome) and I already picked up an outerwear earlier this season. I do have the Ervell F/W 11 bomber.
Hope the jacket in size 40 fits me as I'm usually a 38, 17.5/20" shoulder to chest measurement. Knit cardigan I got is size small.
Anyone see the Suddenlee shopper, j/w? She got there at like opening time. Shout out to Erica
My mom went. Picked up a shawl collar jacket not sure if it was the one pictured above, she said its a tonal blue on blue but the collar is lighter than the jacket and a military sweater with grosgrain at the shoulders, anyone have pictures of either of those?? She was freaking out cz it was too hot in there, def wasn't a lot for a 42.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Things that are pissing you off. 13 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 34 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Shirt/Tie advice sought (pics included) 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 6 minutes ago
- › How do these blazers fit on me? 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...