Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 7:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 6:55 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 7/27/15 at 4:14pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 27
Styleforum Top Picks
Was pretty small and somewhat disappointingly not much older stuff, more importantly prices were somewhat higher than I'd anticipated. Shirts were 100+, sweaters 130+, pants 130-200+, blazers were 300+, outerwear ranged from 300-900. Best deal was hats for 69 each (i bought 2). Interestingly a lot of current season stuff. Good amount of runway samples, though few were super exciting, most things were size medium or xs i think...a lot of stuff was untagges most things either fit me or were too small...cool women's selection. Some beautiful accessories (bags, belts, hats) i didnt recognize...was pised at virtually no club collar shirts. One guy said maybe different stuff tomorrow, guy at the register said, same stuff. May go back, not sure yet. Oh yeah also bought a pocket sweater was 140. I felt i did well had fun though keep in mind it is pretty small, no ac, not super packed but busy. Dont think there were changing rooms (didnt ask just took off ma shirt):
Agreed that the sale was disappointing. Prices were really high. The backpacks were at retail price, lol.
By the time I arrived, only a 1-2 Smalls in outerwear were left. There was the blue mid-century shirt that was pretty nice ($110). Sweater selection was abysmal. Lots of polos (that purple was nice; lots of mediums in that, wonder why nobody copped).
Overall, meh unless you have a girl who rocks Ervell (women's selection > men's).
PS - Saw a couple of SFers, for sure, as well as some #menswear bloggers as well. I talked to one guy who had on an EG jacket; shout me out if you're on here.
what I ended up with through Suddenlee. Kind of want to ask them to go back tomorrow just to see. Pretty much hit the mark in terms of what I was looking for.
Was on the phone texting and sending photos back and forth with the shopper. Cool experience for sure being all the way out here in California.
Thought about kopping knit pocket sweater but the color was too dark. Wanted something different but the pocket sweater I was told was more gray than green. Almost picked up cap too but I was told only brown suede in the short brim. Will try my luck on the F/W 12 selection.
Overall I am please, just hoping to get it soon. Didn't want to look at pants since I probably don't fit any of them (thunder thighs syndrome) and I already picked up an outerwear earlier this season. I do have the Ervell F/W 11 bomber.
Hope the jacket in size 40 fits me as I'm usually a 38, 17.5/20" shoulder to chest measurement. Knit cardigan I got is size small.
Anyone see the Suddenlee shopper, j/w? She got there at like opening time. Shout out to Erica
My mom went. Picked up a shawl collar jacket not sure if it was the one pictured above, she said its a tonal blue on blue but the collar is lighter than the jacket and a military sweater with grosgrain at the shoulders, anyone have pictures of either of those?? She was freaking out cz it was too hot in there, def wasn't a lot for a 42.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › *Edited* Helping a rural Midwestern find his classic style 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The Needles / Nepenthes Discussion Thread - Rebuild, Rough and... 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...