or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 200

post #2986 of 3011
Quote:
Originally Posted by patagonianwild View Post

 

 

Is that.... Buffalo shoes?

 

Yeah, pretty sure it's these: 

 

post #2987 of 3011

The refund arrived. I was so sure at some point they were just screwing around with me and not planning to refund at all, that's when I made those previous comments. Turns out it was a big case of negligence indeed and some unlucky circumstances I guess.Very happy it got resolved.

post #2988 of 3011
Is there anything this season that people are excited for? Not much has grabbed my attention, although this past FW had awesome outerwear
post #2989 of 3011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetjesus View Post

The refund arrived. I was so sure at some point they were just screwing around with me and not planning to refund at all, that's when I made those previous comments. Turns out it was a big case of negligence indeed and some unlucky circumstances I guess.Very happy it got resolved.

Glad to hear that got resolved, although regardless of circumstances that's pretty ridiculous that it took that long to get figured out on their end
post #2990 of 3011
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

Is there anything this season that people are excited for? Not much has grabbed my attention, although this past FW had awesome outerwear


It seems they redid the flight jacket (collar please stay flat) and the parka is a welcomed return. Then there's this: 

 

 

post #2991 of 3011

the archive email code FLASHTWENTY is also working on SS16. I think it ends either tonight or tomorrow. 

post #2992 of 3011
^^
Works on denim too.
🤔
This may be the time for me to try the black wash denim finally.
post #2993 of 3011

post #2994 of 3011

Roll collar shirt jacket just got here. Ordered a small and fits true to size. Fabric is a heavyweight cotton jersey with a grey back. Has side pockets and a little secret pocket inside. Not quite as bright blue in person as the online photos, overall pretty solid piece.

 

 

 

post #2995 of 3011

Someone who needs a medium should buy this: https://www.rooneyshop.com/collections/patrik-ervell/products/patrik-ervell-leather-aviator-jacket?variant=17642714117

 

Cursing my small frame

post #2996 of 3011
Quote:
Originally Posted by John-Galt View Post

Someone who needs a medium should buy this: https://www.rooneyshop.com/collections/patrik-ervell/products/patrik-ervell-leather-aviator-jacket?variant=17642714117

Cursing my small frame

I can attest that this is an awesome jacket. Check my signature for a NWT version with different ribbing and collar detail for and an even lower price that that.
post #2997 of 3011

I'm interested in picking up this flight bomber from AW15 (?):

 

 

But I've read reports that the collar won't stay flat - is this true? Has anybody who owns it figured out how to keep it flat?

post #2998 of 3011
Quote:
Originally Posted by junwen92 View Post
 

I'm interested in picking up this flight bomber from AW15 (?):

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

But I've read reports that the collar won't stay flat - is this true? Has anybody who owns it figured out how to keep it flat?

Yea the model makes it look way better than I ever could. The collar isn't as insulated and way puffier in the body. The runway picture is more true to the actual fit http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2015-menswear/patrik-ervell/slideshow/collection#3

Also the anthracite colour has more of a green tint 

post #2999 of 3011

Can you guys comment on the fit of this shirt and whether the mesh is like totally transparent or if you can wear it w/o a tee beneath?
post #3000 of 3011
Has anybody got a pair of the pleated pants? How's the cotton/linen and general fit?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***