Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 7:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 6:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 10:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 19
Styleforum Top Picks
You should be fine with a small. If it helps, my size small grey pocket sweater from this season is 19ptp, and the medium black lightweight pocket sweater is about 19.5.
Last season ervell website did mention to size down on the pocket sweater knit. This season don't size down. I tend to go a size up if it feels "small". I like it a bit roomy anyway, I can layer with a button down shirt. I have the patterned knit sweater in a Medium, fits more like a small.
How do you like the patterned sweater? I've been debating picking one up on sale...
lol the measurements on the site have always been inaccurate... the occasional piece will be correct (for instance, the measurements for the lightweight pocket sweater are pretty much dead on), but generally the measurements are not to be trusted. What makes it a pain is that the stockists rarely provide measurements- Neighbour is the only one I can think of.
Just put our final markdowns on Patrik Ervell items. Still have 2 milk jackets, a couple of coated baseball jackets, a few jean sizes and a couple of tops. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions. Here is the link to our available selection http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/patrik-ervell
Your friends at Neighbour
The waist aligned in the 32's is exactly 16" for anyone curious. A tiny bit big for me in the waist, but it'll allow me to comfortably tuck a shirt in at least.
Edited by slack tide - 7/21/12 at 5:18pm
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 49 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 10 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › Martin Margiela Men's Trench small 36-40 EU46-50 Taupe EXC+ Like New 24 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 24 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 25 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 28 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...