or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 158

post #2356 of 2518
Ow, that sounds nice, but I did once get a pair of used pants shipped with value marked down to $30 and got hit with roughly $50 in customs still.. But I might give it a shot anyway.
post #2357 of 2518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landscape View Post

Thanks for the reply. I live in Denmark, though, and they're pretty strict with customs here, so I always get hit by them when ordering from overseas. And yeah, I know of all those shops but none of them seem to really stock staples (such as pocket sweater) or have anything from the new AW collection. 

Where in Denmark? Tres Bien is in Malmö if you're near Copenhagen.
post #2358 of 2518
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwahahahaha View Post


Where in Denmark? Tres Bien is in Malmö if you're near Copenhagen.

Yeah, I live in Copenhagen, but Tres Bien doesn't seem to be stocking a lot of Ervell atm, only 2 pieces on their webshop.

post #2359 of 2518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landscape View Post
 

Yeah, I live in Copenhagen, but Tres Bien doesn't seem to be stocking a lot of Ervell atm, only 2 pieces on their webshop.

Those are still from SS14, FW hasn't dropped yet but probably will.

post #2360 of 2518

Is it possible/is there a means to know which version of selvedge denim I got ?

 

The color is in between the light and medium stonewash if I compare with stock pictures.

post #2361 of 2518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francks View Post
 

Is it possible/is there a means to know which version of selvedge denim I got ?

 

The color is in between the light and medium stonewash if I compare with stock pictures.

that's really weird. probably the medium stonewash then, the light wash is, well, pretty light

post #2362 of 2518
post pics? what did you order/what did the tags say?
post #2363 of 2518

 

I ordered the medium stonewash. Can't find the tag anymore but I'm pretty sure it was written something like 'new classic medium etc..'

From SS14 btw!

post #2364 of 2518
those are pretty clearly the medium wash. they do look slightly lighter than the webstore pics though.
post #2365 of 2518

Does anybody have a fitpic with the ocean print sports cap?

I've been holding off due to the small brim.

I know they were discussed a few pages back and the lambskin brim was longer, but yeah, I tried googling but couldn't find any with the ocean print, only stock photos.

post #2366 of 2518
Quote:
Originally Posted by toothsomesound View Post

those are pretty clearly the medium wash. they do look slightly lighter than the webstore pics though.

Alright thanks!

 

And do you know when the navy standard jeans are coming as well as caps?

post #2367 of 2518

I'm curious if anyone here has had problems with any QC problems with their SS14 purchases? Recently I purchased a pair of standard jeans on the ervell site and a pair of chinos from another site and both had holes along the seams when I received them. Easy fixes, but still...it's kind of upsetting. Do they change manufacturers between seasons?

post #2368 of 2518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drachmaesque View Post
 

I'm curious if anyone here has had problems with any QC problems with their SS14 purchases? Recently I purchased a pair of standard jeans on the ervell site and a pair of chinos from another site and both had holes along the seams when I received them. Easy fixes, but still...it's kind of upsetting. Do they change manufacturers between seasons?


Personally I haven't had any issues with any of the stuff I got this season. I'd say return the stuff(if it's an option)

post #2369 of 2518
Dd anybody pick up any of the track pants from last season? I've been wearing my navy ones for the first time this week and they are amazing. Thinking of getting another pair but I forget what the other colours/materials were.
post #2370 of 2518
Thoughts on the new collection? http://nowfashion.com/patrik-ervell-ready-to-wear-spring-summer-2015-new-york-10086

I'm really excited to see the clear raincoats make a reappearance
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***