Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 158post #2356 of 29208/10/14 at 5:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2357 of 29208/17/14 at 9:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Landscape
Thanks for the reply. I live in Denmark, though, and they're pretty strict with customs here, so I always get hit by them when ordering from overseas. And yeah, I know of all those shops but none of them seem to really stock staples (such as pocket sweater) or have anything from the new AW collection.
Where in Denmark? Tres Bien is in Malmö if you're near Copenhagen.post #2358 of 29208/17/14 at 11:30ampost #2359 of 29208/17/14 at 12:39pmpost #2360 of 29208/17/14 at 3:29pmpost #2361 of 29208/18/14 at 11:40amQuote:
that's really weird. probably the medium stonewash then, the light wash is, well, pretty lightpost #2362 of 29208/20/14 at 1:38pmpost #2363 of 29208/20/14 at 3:18pmpost #2364 of 29208/20/14 at 3:55pmpost #2365 of 29208/25/14 at 6:25ampost #2366 of 29208/29/14 at 1:07pmpost #2367 of 29208/30/14 at 6:54am
I'm curious if anyone here has had problems with any QC problems with their SS14 purchases? Recently I purchased a pair of standard jeans on the ervell site and a pair of chinos from another site and both had holes along the seams when I received them. Easy fixes, but still...it's kind of upsetting. Do they change manufacturers between seasons?post #2368 of 29208/30/14 at 11:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Drachmaesque
I'm curious if anyone here has had problems with any QC problems with their SS14 purchases? Recently I purchased a pair of standard jeans on the ervell site and a pair of chinos from another site and both had holes along the seams when I received them. Easy fixes, but still...it's kind of upsetting. Do they change manufacturers between seasons?
Personally I haven't had any issues with any of the stuff I got this season. I'd say return the stuff(if it's an option)post #2369 of 29209/7/14 at 6:36ampost #2370 of 29209/9/14 at 6:42am
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › The Architecture Thread 33 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › White Common Projects Achilles in size 45 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Lazio 3 piece suit 3 minutes ago
- › Silk Scarfs for men? ... Help 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1