Really liking the looser fits on some of the knits!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 156
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2327 of 29208/1/14 at 12:11ampost #2328 of 29208/1/14 at 2:22ampost #2329 of 29208/1/14 at 6:20ampost #2330 of 29208/1/14 at 6:45ampost #2331 of 29208/2/14 at 4:37ampost #2332 of 29208/2/14 at 3:48pmpost #2333 of 29208/5/14 at 8:53amNew season looks very promising so far - missed out on the turquoise pocket knit from last winter, so will definitely be picking up the new Jade version. Also like the look of the flecked raglan sweatshirt, hoodie, baseball knit jacket, air jacket, and the updated Aviator looks awesome.
Disappointed with the Bomber so far, from what I've seen it's not for me, may change once more pics are available though.
Quick question - if i usually take a 34 in standard jeans, which fit great, should I be looking to get a 32 or 33 in the stonewash selvedge denim?post #2334 of 29208/5/14 at 10:57amfor intended fit, probably 33, if you want them really slim and to not get very saggy, you can go down 2 but no promises on whether or not you'll be able to get in in the first place...one is safter, but you end up with a slightly slouchy fit after stretching which is really what you should want if you're buying these jeans..post #2335 of 29208/5/14 at 1:40pmpost #2336 of 29208/6/14 at 8:57ampost #2337 of 29208/6/14 at 10:12ampost #2338 of 29208/6/14 at 9:48pmpost #2339 of 29208/7/14 at 6:58amI think I need to give up on ervell shirting. I have tried both medium and large in the button collar shirts. Medium is just to slim in the body but good every where else. Large good in the body but with huge arms (both length and width) and crazy long. I guess I am just not meant to own them.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1011 Active Users (171 Members and 840 Guests)
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 17 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 23 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 24 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 25 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 27 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...