or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 153

post #2281 of 2417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
 

I need one of those suede hats like yesterday. The navy is great.

buy mine. love it but didnt work in my head :bored:

post #2282 of 2417

Hell...

 

All those hats...

 

All those... Beautiful hats...

post #2283 of 2417
Weren't all the sports caps shorter brim and the others had the longer brim?

I'm debating between the tan suede and the ocean print.
post #2284 of 2417
nicely done slack! one of the bigger collections I've seen.
post #2285 of 2417
Someone was looking for the Aviator? Great price here. Have the FW version from last season or I would instakop.
http://www.openingceremony.us/products.asp?menuid=1&menuid2=209&designerid=98&productid=106235&sproductid=106237&color=BLACK&size=S
post #2286 of 2417
@slack tide Crazy collection man, well done. I love the Ervell suede caps. Have the wheat colorway on my radar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Weren't all the sports caps shorter brim and the others had the longer brim?

I'm debating between the tan suede and the ocean print.

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. I own both and prefer the regular cap version better with the shorter brim. I have the navy suede version and think it's awesome. The fit works great for me.
post #2287 of 2417
Hey guys,

Received the Aviator in a size Small and its too tight in the shoulders. Although it fits nice everywhere else. If anyone is interested before I post it on ebay let me know.

Thanks
post #2288 of 2417
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

Someone was looking for the Aviator? Great price here. Have the FW version from last season or I would instakop.
http://www.openingceremony.us/products.asp?menuid=1&menuid2=209&designerid=98&productid=106235&sproductid=106237&color=BLACK&size=S

Tried opening ceremony, but at checkout I was told that my area wasn't available for shipping. Despite Australia being on their shipping list.


^quicksilverxp

Fit pics?
post #2289 of 2417
Hello there, I was wondering if anyone has a patterned rib sweater they would be willing to sell to me? I think most of them were released AW12, I would prefer a navy one but am open to all colourways as I just really like the design. Size medium, perhaps small depending on the fit. Message me if interested.
post #2290 of 2417
on that note, if anyone has the knit polos in small and they do not want them let me know
post #2291 of 2417
Anyone know of a stockist for the navy mesh formal pant? Looking for a 32.
post #2292 of 2417
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

Anyone know of a stockist for the navy mesh formal pant? Looking for a 32.

 

http://man.totokaelo.com/patrik-ervell/cotton-formal-pants/navy/OLF735

 

Not sure what sizes equates to a 32 but they got S, M , L

post #2293 of 2417
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandefilippo View Post
 

buy mine. love it but didnt work in my head :bored:

 

Too deep, shallow, or neither?  

 

For anyone else, could you describe the depth of the hats?  I need a deep hat for my generous noggin

post #2294 of 2417
Trying to decide between the navy woven mesh and the navy cotton/silk blend in the formal pant. Anyone have first hand experience with either? Planning to wear them casually.
post #2295 of 2417
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***