Sale has been going on for a while now
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 8:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 7/27/15 at 4:14pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 16
Styleforum Top Picks
Did he even make an XS of that?
I really like that shirt and the multi-color short sleeve. I just don't think I could pull them off.
yeah outerwear only need the sale to spill over into shirting though, heh
idk, the waterstain shirt doesn't seem too hard; kind of reminds me of a toned-down version of the jil marble shirt
Edited by Blackmaged - 4/23/12 at 2:08pm
Just wanted to let you know that Shrine carries Patrik Ervell. We have the Blazer in Olive, Navy, and Black, the Knit Polo in Black, Burgundy, and Tan, and The Standard Button Down in Light Blue with a club collar and Button Collar in Red and White Stripe.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call if you are interested in any of these styles!
We've still got a few PE pieces available. Outerwear is now on sale so if you were looking for the Milk Jacket, the Quilted Silk Jacket, the Khaki Coated Baseball jacket, or last season's baseball jacket in indigo stripes we have a couple pieces left. We've also got some navy jean sizes (34,36) and a few sweatshirts and shirting options.
Feel free to email me directly at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 59 seconds ago
- › Paris restaurants 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 3 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...