Sale has been going on for a while now
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 2:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 6:33 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Marled Gray Sweatshirt XS, Electric Blue Chinos 30, Marled Gray Sweatpants 30 Last post on 10/11/14 at 6:07pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 16
Styleforum Top Picks
Did he even make an XS of that?
I really like that shirt and the multi-color short sleeve. I just don't think I could pull them off.
yeah outerwear only need the sale to spill over into shirting though, heh
idk, the waterstain shirt doesn't seem too hard; kind of reminds me of a toned-down version of the jil marble shirt
Edited by Blackmaged - 4/23/12 at 2:08pm
Just wanted to let you know that Shrine carries Patrik Ervell. We have the Blazer in Olive, Navy, and Black, the Knit Polo in Black, Burgundy, and Tan, and The Standard Button Down in Light Blue with a club collar and Button Collar in Red and White Stripe.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call if you are interested in any of these styles!
We've still got a few PE pieces available. Outerwear is now on sale so if you were looking for the Milk Jacket, the Quilted Silk Jacket, the Khaki Coated Baseball jacket, or last season's baseball jacket in indigo stripes we have a couple pieces left. We've also got some navy jean sizes (34,36) and a few sweatshirts and shirting options.
Feel free to email me directly at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › OAK ROOM - Official Affiliate Thread 11 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 21 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 4 minutes ago
- › John Varvatos USA black coated biker jacket, M (fits M, L) 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Tan Horsehide size 7 11 minutes ago
- › Sole Welting 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...