Sale has been going on for a while now
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 5/23/15 at 11:42am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 5:46 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 1:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 16
Styleforum Top Picks
Did he even make an XS of that?
I really like that shirt and the multi-color short sleeve. I just don't think I could pull them off.
yeah outerwear only need the sale to spill over into shirting though, heh
idk, the waterstain shirt doesn't seem too hard; kind of reminds me of a toned-down version of the jil marble shirt
Edited by Blackmaged - 4/23/12 at 2:08pm
Just wanted to let you know that Shrine carries Patrik Ervell. We have the Blazer in Olive, Navy, and Black, the Knit Polo in Black, Burgundy, and Tan, and The Standard Button Down in Light Blue with a club collar and Button Collar in Red and White Stripe.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call if you are interested in any of these styles!
We've still got a few PE pieces available. Outerwear is now on sale so if you were looking for the Milk Jacket, the Quilted Silk Jacket, the Khaki Coated Baseball jacket, or last season's baseball jacket in indigo stripes we have a couple pieces left. We've also got some navy jean sizes (34,36) and a few sweatshirts and shirting options.
Feel free to email me directly at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Savile Row( or off the row) on a tight schedule 31 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 31 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan