ps. this guy from the 11 show had so much swagger.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 1:47 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 10:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 140
Styleforum Top Picks
It is just ever so slightly thinner and lighter than I was expecting -- that not necessarily a bad thing as we head into spring. It's a fairly dense weave... but pretty soft and comfortable overall, with a little bit of texture that you can see on some of the more detailed product shots. It picks up some lint but not bad at all, especially in comparison to some other lint-prone darker items i've purchased recently.
As for the item itself... it's a really nice cut. The medium fits my frame great. Slightly cropped (which I know is a signature type design) which means that I will tend to wear it with tucked in shirts, so a shirt doesn't hang too far beyond it (just a personal preference). One kind of minor issue is the chest pocket has a bag that was sewn in behind it, and when the sweater is open, the pocket bag peaks out from behind the lapel. That aside, a very handsome piece which I'm happy with.
The rubberized cotton on the cap (which I think I read was a custom fabric they bought for this season) is nice as well. Nothing unexpected to report on it, but just a quality hand and feels like it will take a beating and age nicely. The "sport cap" also has a few small details which I didn't find with the standard cap (e.g. a thin sweat band material along the inside, which adds a lot of comfort). The brim was shorter than I was expecting, but it works and looks good, so no issue. I like to bend the bill slightly and it holds the form well, also. I wear my black suede cap almost daily, so this will be nice to have in rainy weather, etc.
I found myself wearing all Ervell today (aside from brown cxl Alden PTBs)
- technical knit cardigan
- 2008 standard button down (very similar to this seasons "pale blue sun faded chambray")
- FW'13 standard jeans in army/tan
I've been finding that you can create pretty nice 'work friendly' fits with some of the Ervell basics.
IMO very cropped, boxy and narrow through the shoulders. odd.
Thanks, I remember this picture from awhile ago. It seems the older models are slightly more cropped at least from the research I did, I like it though.
A reminder about our 3rd Year Anniversary Sale going on now until Sunday, Apr 13th. Most collections are 20% OFF including Ervell Spring 2014. http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/patrik-ervell
Feel free to direct any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 30 seconds ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan