Edited by Nosu3 - 2/18/14 at 7:30am
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:19 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 11:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 2:53 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 134
Styleforum Top Picks
Slept on the blazer coat...then again I know that I wouldn't wear it that much so it's not a huge deal.
People didn't seem to like the forest print but now that my field coat size is sold out: I honestly think that print is dope as fuck, especially on the field coat. Just works. Drips sophisticated streetwear swag if you pull it off right.
What stopped me is that it's not a daily piece...and I probably wouldn't have been able to do it right..
You mean this one?
Zalando is EU based so not sure if that'll work out for you
So my collegiate jacket came in today too. Pattern is more subtle than the close-up on the website would indicate. I got a Large at 5'10 175ish and it's actually...a tiny bit big in the body - but the perfect tailored fit in the arms. Arm length is spot on for my preference (slight stacking). Sort of egg-shape ish, but it's very subtle. I don't mind. I don't think I would've been able to get away with sizing down...and retaining freedom of movement. Like most raglan bombers (hi ToJ) the limitation for a lot of people when trying to size down will be their back/lats.
Surprisingly, it's also a little long on me (by 0.5-0.75inches) for varsity standards - even though Ervell is known for cropped cuts. Guess I have some growing/layering space haha. Basically fits similar to the model except a little bigger in the p2p (imagine the gap where you see his shirt near his neck being smaller) and longer in the body (I'm not a model so this is expected lol). Anyways A- still dope would recommend
Unlike past seasons of the varsity, the armholes aren't super low and it gives a much slimmer profile. The guys at the webstore recommended sizing up and I would agree if you want a looser, more classic fit, but I went TTS (S for a 46) and I'm extremely happy with the way it fits. Can easily layer a knit with it and it's very comfortable as is. The wool is super soft and has a great pattern to it. Fits slightly cropped but nothing extreme. Best cop of the season for me
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 23 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 41 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 45 seconds ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones Atherstone Handgrade Full Brogue 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...