Edited by Nosu3 - 2/18/14 at 7:30am
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 134
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1997 of 29232/13/14 at 11:03pm
Slept on the blazer coat...then again I know that I wouldn't wear it that much so it's not a huge deal.
People didn't seem to like the forest print but now that my field coat size is sold out: I honestly think that print is dope as fuck, especially on the field coat. Just works. Drips sophisticated streetwear swag if you pull it off right.
What stopped me is that it's not a daily piece...and I probably wouldn't have been able to do it right..post #1998 of 29232/14/14 at 2:13amQuote:
You mean this one?
Zalando is EU based so not sure if that'll work out for youpost #1999 of 29232/14/14 at 4:52ampost #2000 of 29232/14/14 at 6:44ampost #2001 of 29232/14/14 at 9:42ampost #2002 of 29232/17/14 at 2:59pmpost #2003 of 29232/17/14 at 3:34pmpost #2004 of 29232/17/14 at 4:31pmAnybody know how much formal pants were last few sales? Seeing prices range from 70-150ish? Looking at the wool ones and trying to figure out whether to buy now or pay the $30+10+3% suddenlee
http://ny.racked.com/tags/patrik-ervell-sample-salepost #2005 of 29232/17/14 at 5:39pm
So my collegiate jacket came in today too. Pattern is more subtle than the close-up on the website would indicate. I got a Large at 5'10 175ish and it's actually...a tiny bit big in the body - but the perfect tailored fit in the arms. Arm length is spot on for my preference (slight stacking). Sort of egg-shape ish, but it's very subtle. I don't mind. I don't think I would've been able to get away with sizing down...and retaining freedom of movement. Like most raglan bombers (hi ToJ) the limitation for a lot of people when trying to size down will be their back/lats.
Surprisingly, it's also a little long on me (by 0.5-0.75inches) for varsity standards - even though Ervell is known for cropped cuts. Guess I have some growing/layering space haha. Basically fits similar to the model except a little bigger in the p2p (imagine the gap where you see his shirt near his neck being smaller) and longer in the body (I'm not a model so this is expected lol). Anyways A- still dope would recommendpost #2006 of 29232/17/14 at 5:58pmpost #2007 of 29232/17/14 at 6:01pmpost #2008 of 29232/17/14 at 6:27pmGot the Collegiate Jacket in the mail today, it's amazing:
Unlike past seasons of the varsity, the armholes aren't super low and it gives a much slimmer profile. The guys at the webstore recommended sizing up and I would agree if you want a looser, more classic fit, but I went TTS (S for a 46) and I'm extremely happy with the way it fits. Can easily layer a knit with it and it's very comfortable as is. The wool is super soft and has a great pattern to it. Fits slightly cropped but nothing extreme. Best cop of the season for mepost #2009 of 29232/17/14 at 11:22pmpost #2010 of 29232/18/14 at 10:53am
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 20 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 23 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 30 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 41 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 41 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 44 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 44 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?