This sounds so good. Shit
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 2:56am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 132
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1967 of 29192/7/14 at 9:44ampost #1968 of 29192/7/14 at 9:58ampost #1969 of 29192/7/14 at 11:44amI picked up the Navy Silk Duponi shirt from this season and wanted to say that it is really good. I can confirm for certain now that I am defintely a medium in the shirting since Ervell slimmed up the pattern this past year, I used to be a small. My minor complaint is that with the new measurements, the length on the medium is a tad on the long side for wearing casually untucked (not quite true dress shirt length, but getting there), but it is so good that I'll still likely do so anyway, even though it would be an SF violation. It's sold out on the webstore, but if anyone is still looking for one at a good price, check out Creatures of Comfort.
It is good. I own the navy/gray jacquard pants, and I think they're awesome. The pattern and color area really great, I like how subtle it is, yet from afar they still stand out. I would not hesitate at the current price.
Edited by tonio028 - 2/7/14 at 2:18pmpost #1970 of 29192/7/14 at 11:59amhm you're a little shorter I guess, I think the formal buttondown's are cut a bit shorter than the standard and button collar but all of them i'd say are totally suitable for non-tuck wearing. although I've mentioned recently that I've been favoring longer shirts, I know most guys these days want things that hit just below the belt which i personally just think gets into cheesy gq territory but ymmv.post #1971 of 29192/7/14 at 12:01pmpost #1972 of 29192/7/14 at 12:09pmpost #1973 of 29192/8/14 at 5:42pmpost #1974 of 29192/8/14 at 5:57pmpost #1975 of 29192/8/14 at 10:55pmpost #1976 of 29192/9/14 at 1:56ampost #1977 of 29192/9/14 at 5:11ampost #1978 of 29192/9/14 at 12:11pmpost #1979 of 29192/9/14 at 5:10pmpost #1980 of 29192/9/14 at 6:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by toothsomesound
hm you're a little shorter I guess, I think the formal buttondown's are cut a bit shorter than the standard and button collar but all of them i'd say are totally suitable for non-tuck wearing. although I've mentioned recently that I've been favoring longer shirts, I know most guys these days want things that hit just below the belt which i personally just think gets into cheesy gq territory but ymmv.
5'8" not too short I don't think, average maybe? Prior to the pattern change/slimming the smalls were a little longer than average when worn untucked (a few inches below the belt line but not cropped) and good tucked as well. The new cut still works for me, but ever so slightly longer than preferred peeking further below some of my jackets. Ah well, I'll embrace the change.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1540 Active Users (366 Members and 1174 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 58 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 3 minutes ago
- › RL Black Label to merge with Purple Label 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...