@raginberriodoom That's a great jacket! I have the SS10 jean jacket that I found on eBay three years ago, BNWT, for $100 that I always wear; I'm not even all that into denim, particularly, but it now has some cool fades. But I know what you mean - I actually haven't been all that interested in Ervell collections since FW11… I still love the few signature Ervell pieces that I have (navy cardigan, burgundy pocket sweater, and standard shirts) but I just don't see much appeal in his recent collections as a whole.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:52 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Horween LeatherLast edited: 2/16/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 129post #1922 of 30021/26/14 at 9:49pmpost #1923 of 30021/26/14 at 10:32pmpost #1924 of 30021/26/14 at 10:41pmpost #1925 of 30021/27/14 at 9:46amHate that even the pocket sweater is branded this season (only the blue one thankfully). I honestly don't understand what they're up to with these new rectangular tags on everything.
reckon it'll be easily removable from seed stitched pima cotton?post #1926 of 30021/27/14 at 10:59amQuote:Originally Posted by onbeatontime
Hate that even the pocket sweater is branded this season (only the blue one thankfully). I honestly don't understand what they're up to with these new rectangular tags on everything.
reckon it'll be easily removable from seed stitched pima cotton?
For realz?? Even the sweaters are infected now. @Fejishowed that it doesn't look so bad after removed and that was on cotton pants, it would definitely be less noticeable on wool/textured pants, but now it's on knits? It may be listed as "easily removable", but one false or careless move and you might have a ruined garment or more work on your hands. It would be easier if there were NO tags to remove.
Highly disappointed in this new branding, will definitely be passing on those items that carry it moving forward even at steep discounts. It means I have more $$ to set aside for my Schneider goods at least so I guess there is always a silver lining.post #1927 of 30021/28/14 at 11:05ampost #1928 of 30021/28/14 at 12:21pmpost #1929 of 30021/28/14 at 1:13pmpost #1930 of 30021/29/14 at 1:25ampost #1931 of 30021/29/14 at 6:26amI'd take a size up unless you have particularly narrow shoulders. The fit is cropped and boxy. It is not a slim GQ varsity.
all the alpaca knits wear and hold up super well. they are intended for repeated, even daily wear. the seed stitch is very tight so unless you are like climbing fences or rubbing up against brick walls, you're probably good.post #1932 of 30021/29/14 at 11:20amQuote:Originally Posted by toothsomesound
I'd take a size up unless you have particularly narrow shoulders. The fit is cropped and boxy. It is not a slim GQ varsity.
all the alpaca knits wear and hold up super well. they are intended for repeated, even daily wear. the seed stitch is very tight so unless you are like climbing fences or rubbing up against brick walls, you're probably good.post #1933 of 30021/30/14 at 1:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by quicksilverXP
I bought both the collegiate jacket and the field coat in moss. The collegiate is awesome. Surprised no one has bought/mentioned it yet. The material reminds me of a wool suit. The fit is how u want it I guess. I tried on a S and M. The S fit me slim. The M was slouchier, which I think looks a lot better.
The field coat in moss is excellent as well. The brushed cotton almost makes it feel more like moleskin. I have two spring field coats in size S that have a fitted look, but I opted for the M in the winter version because of the lining.
I also ordered the selvedge denim on Wed, but have yet to receive a tracking number. I also emailed the support email but had no response. Has anyone else had problems with the webstore this week?
How tall are you? And how warm is the collegiate jacket? Would love to see some picspost #1934 of 30021/30/14 at 1:47pmpost #1935 of 30022/2/14 at 10:10am
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Currently, there are 1223 Active Users (295 Members and 928 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 18 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 39 seconds ago
- › The Cloth discussion and review thread. 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 2 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 4 minutes ago
- › TEN TIES, FIVE JACKETS (10/5 THREAD): SPRING-SUMMER EDITION 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › On Jacket Length 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding