@raginberriodoom That's a great jacket! I have the SS10 jean jacket that I found on eBay three years ago, BNWT, for $100 that I always wear; I'm not even all that into denim, particularly, but it now has some cool fades. But I know what you mean - I actually haven't been all that interested in Ervell collections since FW11… I still love the few signature Ervell pieces that I have (navy cardigan, burgundy pocket sweater, and standard shirts) but I just don't see much appeal in his recent collections as a whole.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 10:21 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 129
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1922 of 28771/26/14 at 9:49pmpost #1923 of 28771/26/14 at 10:32pmpost #1924 of 28771/26/14 at 10:41pmpost #1925 of 28771/27/14 at 9:46amHate that even the pocket sweater is branded this season (only the blue one thankfully). I honestly don't understand what they're up to with these new rectangular tags on everything.
reckon it'll be easily removable from seed stitched pima cotton?post #1926 of 28771/27/14 at 10:59amQuote:Originally Posted by onbeatontime
Hate that even the pocket sweater is branded this season (only the blue one thankfully). I honestly don't understand what they're up to with these new rectangular tags on everything.
reckon it'll be easily removable from seed stitched pima cotton?
For realz?? Even the sweaters are infected now. @Fejishowed that it doesn't look so bad after removed and that was on cotton pants, it would definitely be less noticeable on wool/textured pants, but now it's on knits? It may be listed as "easily removable", but one false or careless move and you might have a ruined garment or more work on your hands. It would be easier if there were NO tags to remove.
Highly disappointed in this new branding, will definitely be passing on those items that carry it moving forward even at steep discounts. It means I have more $$ to set aside for my Schneider goods at least so I guess there is always a silver lining.post #1927 of 28771/28/14 at 11:05ampost #1928 of 28771/28/14 at 12:21pmpost #1929 of 28771/28/14 at 1:13pmpost #1930 of 28771/29/14 at 1:25ampost #1931 of 28771/29/14 at 6:26amI'd take a size up unless you have particularly narrow shoulders. The fit is cropped and boxy. It is not a slim GQ varsity.
all the alpaca knits wear and hold up super well. they are intended for repeated, even daily wear. the seed stitch is very tight so unless you are like climbing fences or rubbing up against brick walls, you're probably good.post #1932 of 28771/29/14 at 11:20amQuote:Originally Posted by toothsomesound
I'd take a size up unless you have particularly narrow shoulders. The fit is cropped and boxy. It is not a slim GQ varsity.
all the alpaca knits wear and hold up super well. they are intended for repeated, even daily wear. the seed stitch is very tight so unless you are like climbing fences or rubbing up against brick walls, you're probably good.post #1933 of 28771/30/14 at 1:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by quicksilverXP
I bought both the collegiate jacket and the field coat in moss. The collegiate is awesome. Surprised no one has bought/mentioned it yet. The material reminds me of a wool suit. The fit is how u want it I guess. I tried on a S and M. The S fit me slim. The M was slouchier, which I think looks a lot better.
The field coat in moss is excellent as well. The brushed cotton almost makes it feel more like moleskin. I have two spring field coats in size S that have a fitted look, but I opted for the M in the winter version because of the lining.
I also ordered the selvedge denim on Wed, but have yet to receive a tracking number. I also emailed the support email but had no response. Has anyone else had problems with the webstore this week?
How tall are you? And how warm is the collegiate jacket? Would love to see some picspost #1934 of 28771/30/14 at 1:47pm
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1563 Active Users (297 Members and 1266 Guests)
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › Post Pictures of your Tattoos 5 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 13 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 17 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 17 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories