@raginberriodoom That's a great jacket! I have the SS10 jean jacket that I found on eBay three years ago, BNWT, for $100 that I always wear; I'm not even all that into denim, particularly, but it now has some cool fades. But I know what you mean - I actually haven't been all that interested in Ervell collections since FW11… I still love the few signature Ervell pieces that I have (navy cardigan, burgundy pocket sweater, and standard shirts) but I just don't see much appeal in his recent collections as a whole.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 7:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Lacoste 100% Cashmere Sweater. Size 7 (XL) and NWT Last post on 7/13/16 at 5:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Lacoste 100% Cashmere V Neck Sweater. Size 7 (XL) and NWT. Last post on 7/13/16 at 5:31am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Horween LeatherLast edited: 2/16/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 129post #1922 of 30281/26/14 at 9:49pmpost #1923 of 30281/26/14 at 10:32pmpost #1924 of 30281/26/14 at 10:41pmpost #1925 of 30281/27/14 at 9:46amHate that even the pocket sweater is branded this season (only the blue one thankfully). I honestly don't understand what they're up to with these new rectangular tags on everything.
reckon it'll be easily removable from seed stitched pima cotton?post #1926 of 30281/27/14 at 10:59amQuote:Originally Posted by onbeatontime
Hate that even the pocket sweater is branded this season (only the blue one thankfully). I honestly don't understand what they're up to with these new rectangular tags on everything.
reckon it'll be easily removable from seed stitched pima cotton?
For realz?? Even the sweaters are infected now. @Fejishowed that it doesn't look so bad after removed and that was on cotton pants, it would definitely be less noticeable on wool/textured pants, but now it's on knits? It may be listed as "easily removable", but one false or careless move and you might have a ruined garment or more work on your hands. It would be easier if there were NO tags to remove.
Highly disappointed in this new branding, will definitely be passing on those items that carry it moving forward even at steep discounts. It means I have more $$ to set aside for my Schneider goods at least so I guess there is always a silver lining.post #1927 of 30281/28/14 at 11:05ampost #1928 of 30281/28/14 at 12:21pmpost #1929 of 30281/28/14 at 1:13pmpost #1930 of 30281/29/14 at 1:25ampost #1931 of 30281/29/14 at 6:26amI'd take a size up unless you have particularly narrow shoulders. The fit is cropped and boxy. It is not a slim GQ varsity.
all the alpaca knits wear and hold up super well. they are intended for repeated, even daily wear. the seed stitch is very tight so unless you are like climbing fences or rubbing up against brick walls, you're probably good.post #1932 of 30281/29/14 at 11:20amQuote:Originally Posted by toothsomesound
I'd take a size up unless you have particularly narrow shoulders. The fit is cropped and boxy. It is not a slim GQ varsity.
all the alpaca knits wear and hold up super well. they are intended for repeated, even daily wear. the seed stitch is very tight so unless you are like climbing fences or rubbing up against brick walls, you're probably good.post #1933 of 30281/30/14 at 1:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by quicksilverXP
I bought both the collegiate jacket and the field coat in moss. The collegiate is awesome. Surprised no one has bought/mentioned it yet. The material reminds me of a wool suit. The fit is how u want it I guess. I tried on a S and M. The S fit me slim. The M was slouchier, which I think looks a lot better.
The field coat in moss is excellent as well. The brushed cotton almost makes it feel more like moleskin. I have two spring field coats in size S that have a fitted look, but I opted for the M in the winter version because of the lining.
I also ordered the selvedge denim on Wed, but have yet to receive a tracking number. I also emailed the support email but had no response. Has anyone else had problems with the webstore this week?
How tall are you? And how warm is the collegiate jacket? Would love to see some picspost #1934 of 30281/30/14 at 1:47pmpost #1935 of 30282/2/14 at 10:10am
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Currently, there are 866 Active Users (93 Members and 773 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › who is this model please ? 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 9 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 15 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 21 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 35 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...