@raginberriodoom That's a great jacket! I have the SS10 jean jacket that I found on eBay three years ago, BNWT, for $100 that I always wear; I'm not even all that into denim, particularly, but it now has some cool fades. But I know what you mean - I actually haven't been all that interested in Ervell collections since FW11… I still love the few signature Ervell pieces that I have (navy cardigan, burgundy pocket sweater, and standard shirts) but I just don't see much appeal in his recent collections as a whole.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 5:55 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 129
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1922 of 29201/26/14 at 9:49pmpost #1923 of 29201/26/14 at 10:32pmpost #1924 of 29201/26/14 at 10:41pmpost #1925 of 29201/27/14 at 9:46amHate that even the pocket sweater is branded this season (only the blue one thankfully). I honestly don't understand what they're up to with these new rectangular tags on everything.
reckon it'll be easily removable from seed stitched pima cotton?post #1926 of 29201/27/14 at 10:59amQuote:Originally Posted by onbeatontime
Hate that even the pocket sweater is branded this season (only the blue one thankfully). I honestly don't understand what they're up to with these new rectangular tags on everything.
reckon it'll be easily removable from seed stitched pima cotton?
For realz?? Even the sweaters are infected now. @Fejishowed that it doesn't look so bad after removed and that was on cotton pants, it would definitely be less noticeable on wool/textured pants, but now it's on knits? It may be listed as "easily removable", but one false or careless move and you might have a ruined garment or more work on your hands. It would be easier if there were NO tags to remove.
Highly disappointed in this new branding, will definitely be passing on those items that carry it moving forward even at steep discounts. It means I have more $$ to set aside for my Schneider goods at least so I guess there is always a silver lining.post #1927 of 29201/28/14 at 11:05ampost #1928 of 29201/28/14 at 12:21pmpost #1929 of 29201/28/14 at 1:13pmpost #1930 of 29201/29/14 at 1:25ampost #1931 of 29201/29/14 at 6:26amI'd take a size up unless you have particularly narrow shoulders. The fit is cropped and boxy. It is not a slim GQ varsity.
all the alpaca knits wear and hold up super well. they are intended for repeated, even daily wear. the seed stitch is very tight so unless you are like climbing fences or rubbing up against brick walls, you're probably good.post #1932 of 29201/29/14 at 11:20amQuote:Originally Posted by toothsomesound
I'd take a size up unless you have particularly narrow shoulders. The fit is cropped and boxy. It is not a slim GQ varsity.
all the alpaca knits wear and hold up super well. they are intended for repeated, even daily wear. the seed stitch is very tight so unless you are like climbing fences or rubbing up against brick walls, you're probably good.post #1933 of 29201/30/14 at 1:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by quicksilverXP
I bought both the collegiate jacket and the field coat in moss. The collegiate is awesome. Surprised no one has bought/mentioned it yet. The material reminds me of a wool suit. The fit is how u want it I guess. I tried on a S and M. The S fit me slim. The M was slouchier, which I think looks a lot better.
The field coat in moss is excellent as well. The brushed cotton almost makes it feel more like moleskin. I have two spring field coats in size S that have a fitted look, but I opted for the M in the winter version because of the lining.
I also ordered the selvedge denim on Wed, but have yet to receive a tracking number. I also emailed the support email but had no response. Has anyone else had problems with the webstore this week?
How tall are you? And how warm is the collegiate jacket? Would love to see some picspost #1934 of 29201/30/14 at 1:47pm
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1772 Active Users (458 Members and 1314 Guests)
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 32 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 44 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 2 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...