Looks great! But I thought they've been sold out on the Ervell webstore for months...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 127
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1892 of 29221/23/14 at 3:42ampost #1893 of 29221/23/14 at 6:53ampost #1894 of 29221/24/14 at 12:49pmpost #1895 of 29221/24/14 at 1:08pmpost #1896 of 29221/24/14 at 1:17pmStupid question but is it just me or does the cardigan have a more sort of formal vibe? I was thinking about getting one but something tells me it will work much better with trousers than jeans. Maybe it's the taped placket, or the button snaps, or maybe something else. I seriously need some good dark trousers. Maybe the way it it styled on the model is making me think this way.post #1897 of 29221/24/14 at 1:35pmQuote:
hmm I really liked on the other hand. fw may had more timeless outerwear, but considering Im now living in a 40 degrees everyday tropical city...post #1898 of 29221/24/14 at 2:00pmpost #1899 of 29221/24/14 at 2:26pmQuote:
People say this every season about every single brand, especially during the release of spring/summer collections.
BTW What's the verdict on this season's collegiate jacket?post #1900 of 29221/24/14 at 7:33pmpost #1901 of 29221/24/14 at 7:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by Timbaland
Stupid question but is it just me or does the cardigan have a more sort of formal vibe? I was thinking about getting one but something tells me it will work much better with trousers than jeans. Maybe it's the taped placket, or the button snaps, or maybe something else. I seriously need some good dark trousers. Maybe the way it it styled on the model is making me think this way.
I own both a pocket sweater and a cardigan from this FW season and wear both with trousers, chinos, and denim. The taped placket on the cardigan is awesome and a nice touch. I don't think it makes the sweater any dressier. I'm actually thinking of picking up another cardigan since I love my olive one so much.post #1902 of 29221/24/14 at 9:24pmpost #1903 of 29221/24/14 at 9:24pmpost #1904 of 29221/24/14 at 9:28pmQuote:
I feel the exact same way. Maybe it's because it's summer stuff or the tags/branding, but I don't see much I want.post #1905 of 29221/24/14 at 11:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by yesssir
I own both a pocket sweater and a cardigan from this FW season and wear both with trousers, chinos, and denim. The taped placket on the cardigan is awesome and a nice touch. I don't think it makes the sweater any dressier. I'm actually thinking of picking up another cardigan since I love my olive one so much.
Thanks that helps. Think I'll get a cardigan then.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 30 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Need Help. New member. Long time reader :-) 52 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 5 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...