or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 127

post #1891 of 2417
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick4life View Post
 

 

The Ervell store.  

Looks great! But I thought they've been sold out on the Ervell webstore for months...

post #1892 of 2417
Field Coat

photo 1780a590-1396-43c4-b46a-84b92e200e99_zps3fcccbe5.jpg

The M fits infinitely better then the L I bought and returned last season.
post #1893 of 2417
That looks great man
post #1894 of 2417
ss2014 is up.
post #1895 of 2417
Quote:
Originally Posted by toothsomesound View Post

ss2014 is up.

is it just me or is this season a miss for others? confused.gif only see a handful of things i want...

maybe my expectations are too high given how great fw13 was
post #1896 of 2417
Stupid question but is it just me or does the cardigan have a more sort of formal vibe? I was thinking about getting one but something tells me it will work much better with trousers than jeans. Maybe it's the taped placket, or the button snaps, or maybe something else. I seriously need some good dark trousers. Maybe the way it it styled on the model is making me think this way.
post #1897 of 2417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmaged View Post


is it just me or is this season a miss for others? confused.gif only see a handful of things i want...

maybe my expectations are too high given how great fw13 was

hmm I really liked on the other hand. fw may had more timeless outerwear, but considering Im now living in a 40 degrees everyday tropical city...

post #1898 of 2417

mmm that cardigan

post #1899 of 2417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmaged View Post

is it just me or is this season a miss for others? confused.gif only see a handful of things i want...

maybe my expectations are too high given how great fw13 was

People say this every season about every single brand, especially during the release of spring/summer collections.


BTW What's the verdict on this season's collegiate jacket?
post #1900 of 2417
The increased branding isn't to my taste. I know what year it is!
post #1901 of 2417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbaland View Post

Stupid question but is it just me or does the cardigan have a more sort of formal vibe? I was thinking about getting one but something tells me it will work much better with trousers than jeans. Maybe it's the taped placket, or the button snaps, or maybe something else. I seriously need some good dark trousers. Maybe the way it it styled on the model is making me think this way.

I own both a pocket sweater and a cardigan from this FW season and wear both with trousers, chinos, and denim. The taped placket on the cardigan is awesome and a nice touch. I don't think it makes the sweater any dressier. I'm actually thinking of picking up another cardigan since I love my olive one so much.
post #1902 of 2417
double post
post #1903 of 2417
Quote:
Originally Posted by triton View Post

The increased branding isn't to my taste. I know what year it is!

Couldn't agree more; makes me worry about the future of Ervell to be honest.
post #1904 of 2417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmaged View Post


is it just me or is this season a miss for others? confused.gif only see a handful of things i want...

maybe my expectations are too high given how great fw13 was


I feel the exact same way. Maybe it's because it's summer stuff or the tags/branding, but I don't see much I want.

post #1905 of 2417
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesssir View Post

I own both a pocket sweater and a cardigan from this FW season and wear both with trousers, chinos, and denim. The taped placket on the cardigan is awesome and a nice touch. I don't think it makes the sweater any dressier. I'm actually thinking of picking up another cardigan since I love my olive one so much.

Thanks that helps. Think I'll get a cardigan then.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***