Looks great! But I thought they've been sold out on the Ervell webstore for months...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 127
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1892 of 29201/23/14 at 3:42ampost #1893 of 29201/23/14 at 6:53ampost #1894 of 29201/24/14 at 12:49pmpost #1895 of 29201/24/14 at 1:08pmpost #1896 of 29201/24/14 at 1:17pmStupid question but is it just me or does the cardigan have a more sort of formal vibe? I was thinking about getting one but something tells me it will work much better with trousers than jeans. Maybe it's the taped placket, or the button snaps, or maybe something else. I seriously need some good dark trousers. Maybe the way it it styled on the model is making me think this way.post #1897 of 29201/24/14 at 1:35pmQuote:
hmm I really liked on the other hand. fw may had more timeless outerwear, but considering Im now living in a 40 degrees everyday tropical city...post #1898 of 29201/24/14 at 2:00pmpost #1899 of 29201/24/14 at 2:26pmQuote:
People say this every season about every single brand, especially during the release of spring/summer collections.
BTW What's the verdict on this season's collegiate jacket?post #1900 of 29201/24/14 at 7:33pmpost #1901 of 29201/24/14 at 7:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by Timbaland
Stupid question but is it just me or does the cardigan have a more sort of formal vibe? I was thinking about getting one but something tells me it will work much better with trousers than jeans. Maybe it's the taped placket, or the button snaps, or maybe something else. I seriously need some good dark trousers. Maybe the way it it styled on the model is making me think this way.
I own both a pocket sweater and a cardigan from this FW season and wear both with trousers, chinos, and denim. The taped placket on the cardigan is awesome and a nice touch. I don't think it makes the sweater any dressier. I'm actually thinking of picking up another cardigan since I love my olive one so much.post #1902 of 29201/24/14 at 9:24pmpost #1903 of 29201/24/14 at 9:24pmpost #1904 of 29201/24/14 at 9:28pmQuote:
I feel the exact same way. Maybe it's because it's summer stuff or the tags/branding, but I don't see much I want.post #1905 of 29201/24/14 at 11:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by yesssir
I own both a pocket sweater and a cardigan from this FW season and wear both with trousers, chinos, and denim. The taped placket on the cardigan is awesome and a nice touch. I don't think it makes the sweater any dressier. I'm actually thinking of picking up another cardigan since I love my olive one so much.
Thanks that helps. Think I'll get a cardigan then.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 48 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 55 seconds ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 58 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...