I've sometimes had to email them more than once, but have always heard back from them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 7:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 4:43 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 5:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 124
Styleforum Top Picks
I got a response via email in under 5 minutes from them.
Be sure to check your junk mail. Gmail tossed their shipping email they sent in the junk.
Color and fit of the Field Coat in moss is fantastic. The fabric feels really robust yet soft, but doesn't do so great in rain. I might test out a little otter wax on it and see if it sticks. Took normal size -- slim in the chest and arms but with enough room to maneuver.
The cowhide aviator is really awesome. Feels bullet proof. I cant really fit my arms into side pockets very easily but hopefully that changes as the leather eases up. Otherwise fits very nicely -- a little wide and has the cropped fit shown on the model.
Also picked up the cardigan in turquoise. Wore it once and got two compliments on it. However, i think i would wear a crew more often than a cardigan -- so, if anyone is interested in making a trade for a small pocket sweater, in either turquoise or olive, for a turquoise cardigan in the same size message me.
I'll post some pics of the two jackets when I get some good fits.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 49 seconds ago
- › CARPE DIEM 2001 cashmere labcoat 4 minutes ago
- › recommend me some places to go to in nyc alone 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Teacher Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Paris restaurants 13 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...