I've sometimes had to email them more than once, but have always heard back from them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 124post #1846 of 29231/17/14 at 7:49am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1847 of 29231/17/14 at 7:59ampost #1848 of 29231/17/14 at 8:49amQuote:post #1849 of 29231/17/14 at 8:57ampost #1850 of 29231/17/14 at 9:16amQuote:
I got a response via email in under 5 minutes from them.
Be sure to check your junk mail. Gmail tossed their shipping email they sent in the junk.post #1851 of 29231/17/14 at 9:30ampost #1852 of 29231/18/14 at 8:14am
Color and fit of the Field Coat in moss is fantastic. The fabric feels really robust yet soft, but doesn't do so great in rain. I might test out a little otter wax on it and see if it sticks. Took normal size -- slim in the chest and arms but with enough room to maneuver.
The cowhide aviator is really awesome. Feels bullet proof. I cant really fit my arms into side pockets very easily but hopefully that changes as the leather eases up. Otherwise fits very nicely -- a little wide and has the cropped fit shown on the model.
Also picked up the cardigan in turquoise. Wore it once and got two compliments on it. However, i think i would wear a crew more often than a cardigan -- so, if anyone is interested in making a trade for a small pocket sweater, in either turquoise or olive, for a turquoise cardigan in the same size message me.
I'll post some pics of the two jackets when I get some good fits.post #1853 of 29231/18/14 at 10:27ampost #1854 of 29231/18/14 at 12:37pmpost #1855 of 29231/18/14 at 5:49pmpost #1856 of 29231/18/14 at 5:49pmpost #1857 of 29231/18/14 at 5:55pmpost #1858 of 29231/18/14 at 9:07pmpost #1859 of 29231/18/14 at 9:35pm
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?