I've sometimes had to email them more than once, but have always heard back from them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:11 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 11:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Marled Gray Sweatshirt XS, Electric Blue Chinos 30, Marled Gray Sweatpants 30 Last post on 10/11/14 at 6:07pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 124
Styleforum Top Picks
I got a response via email in under 5 minutes from them.
Be sure to check your junk mail. Gmail tossed their shipping email they sent in the junk.
Color and fit of the Field Coat in moss is fantastic. The fabric feels really robust yet soft, but doesn't do so great in rain. I might test out a little otter wax on it and see if it sticks. Took normal size -- slim in the chest and arms but with enough room to maneuver.
The cowhide aviator is really awesome. Feels bullet proof. I cant really fit my arms into side pockets very easily but hopefully that changes as the leather eases up. Otherwise fits very nicely -- a little wide and has the cropped fit shown on the model.
Also picked up the cardigan in turquoise. Wore it once and got two compliments on it. However, i think i would wear a crew more often than a cardigan -- so, if anyone is interested in making a trade for a small pocket sweater, in either turquoise or olive, for a turquoise cardigan in the same size message me.
I'll post some pics of the two jackets when I get some good fits.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 seconds ago
- › Portland Dry Goods [OFFICIAL] Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...