I've sometimes had to email them more than once, but have always heard back from them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 4/17/15 at 5:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 4:49 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 3:16 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 124
Styleforum Top Picks
I got a response via email in under 5 minutes from them.
Be sure to check your junk mail. Gmail tossed their shipping email they sent in the junk.
Color and fit of the Field Coat in moss is fantastic. The fabric feels really robust yet soft, but doesn't do so great in rain. I might test out a little otter wax on it and see if it sticks. Took normal size -- slim in the chest and arms but with enough room to maneuver.
The cowhide aviator is really awesome. Feels bullet proof. I cant really fit my arms into side pockets very easily but hopefully that changes as the leather eases up. Otherwise fits very nicely -- a little wide and has the cropped fit shown on the model.
Also picked up the cardigan in turquoise. Wore it once and got two compliments on it. However, i think i would wear a crew more often than a cardigan -- so, if anyone is interested in making a trade for a small pocket sweater, in either turquoise or olive, for a turquoise cardigan in the same size message me.
I'll post some pics of the two jackets when I get some good fits.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Looking for the best Trench Coat 4 minutes ago
- › Paul Smith Mainline Collection Burton Red Suede Shoes UK 9.5 EU... 5 minutes ago
- › Corneliani Trend two pieces suit. Size 50 8R 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › Does Hgh Work? The Truth About Human Growth Hormone Treatments 11 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 16 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan