Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 7/2/15 at 7:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 12:30 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 9:24 am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 123
Styleforum Top Picks
compared to most other brands it'd correspond to a 31 I think
thigh (from crotch, seam to seam) 27,5 cm, hem (seam to seam) 15cm
I just received the charcoal unstructured blazer from the webstore, tried it on and noticed that when I wear it, some fabric at the sleeve (where it attaches to the shoulder) is a bit puffy. It doesn't look like this on the left side of the sleeve (looks normal). Has anyone else had this issue? Wondering if it's a defect or something easy that a tailor could fix.
Just be warned, anything that requires the shoulder to be opened up can end up being costly for alterations.
Edit : Actually shouldn't be that expensive, since it's the unstructured blazer. Just turn the blazer inside out and take a look at the normal side versus the puffy and feel through the sleeve lining to see what the case is.
yeah i took a chance on it because a) i love it and b) i have a wool varsity from last year that was a medium and it fits me well
this one doesn't seem to fit me as well , but i agree the material is super tight
i also bought the turquoise sweater which was at the top of my list this season. i have so many pocket sweaters.
The Corner is even lower ($135) http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/crewneck-sweater_cod39403681qr.html
I only just realized having seen the above link to The Corner, that the Unstructured Blazers are quite dark.
The Emerald looks different on the Ervell store. I really like the look of both the Dark Emerald and Charcoal.
Assuming I am a 42 in these also just like the Blazer Coat I just bought (which has not yet arrived).
I expect that the Blazer Coat should arrive tomorrow so once I can confirm the fit there, I might jump on these blazers.
Anyone had any experience with them this season?
Edited by elisiX - 1/15/14 at 9:40pm
reading this post in the morning made me realize I had just dreamed about this very pullover, lol... still not copping tho
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 21 minutes ago
- › RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box... 23 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 24 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 25 minutes ago
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 26 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 29 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 36 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...