Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 123post #1831 of 29231/15/14 at 10:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1832 of 29231/15/14 at 11:11amQuote:
compared to most other brands it'd correspond to a 31 I think
thigh (from crotch, seam to seam) 27,5 cm, hem (seam to seam) 15cmpost #1833 of 29231/15/14 at 11:26ampost #1834 of 29231/15/14 at 12:02pmpost #1835 of 29231/15/14 at 12:09pmpost #1836 of 29231/15/14 at 2:46pm
I just received the charcoal unstructured blazer from the webstore, tried it on and noticed that when I wear it, some fabric at the sleeve (where it attaches to the shoulder) is a bit puffy. It doesn't look like this on the left side of the sleeve (looks normal). Has anyone else had this issue? Wondering if it's a defect or something easy that a tailor could fix.post #1837 of 29231/15/14 at 3:14pmCould be some excess fabric inside the shoulder/sleeve seam got rolled/folded weird. Should see if you can feel the inside fabric to see if this is the case, and if so it's a pretty easy fix... if the excess got folded over and sewed in place, it'll be a little harder, but definitely a doable job for a tailor.
Just be warned, anything that requires the shoulder to be opened up can end up being costly for alterations.
Edit : Actually shouldn't be that expensive, since it's the unstructured blazer. Just turn the blazer inside out and take a look at the normal side versus the puffy and feel through the sleeve lining to see what the case is.post #1838 of 29231/15/14 at 5:06pmpost #1839 of 29231/15/14 at 6:21pmQuote:
yeah i took a chance on it because a) i love it and b) i have a wool varsity from last year that was a medium and it fits me well
this one doesn't seem to fit me as well , but i agree the material is super tight
i also bought the turquoise sweater which was at the top of my list this season. i have so many pocket sweaters.post #1840 of 29231/15/14 at 6:39pmQuote:
The Corner is even lower ($135) http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/crewneck-sweater_cod39403681qr.htmlpost #1841 of 29231/15/14 at 7:11pmpost #1842 of 29231/15/14 at 7:42pm
I only just realized having seen the above link to The Corner, that the Unstructured Blazers are quite dark.
The Emerald looks different on the Ervell store. I really like the look of both the Dark Emerald and Charcoal.
Assuming I am a 42 in these also just like the Blazer Coat I just bought (which has not yet arrived).
I expect that the Blazer Coat should arrive tomorrow so once I can confirm the fit there, I might jump on these blazers.
Anyone had any experience with them this season?
Edited by elisiX - 1/15/14 at 9:40pmpost #1843 of 29231/16/14 at 12:06amQuote:
reading this post in the morning made me realize I had just dreamed about this very pullover, lol... still not copping thopost #1844 of 29231/16/14 at 12:08ampost #1845 of 29231/17/14 at 7:42am
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Denims 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 21 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 23 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 24 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 26 minutes ago
- › WTB: Sage de Cret Patchwork Jacquard Coat 31 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 31 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.