Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 7:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Lacoste 100% Cashmere Sweater. Size 7 (XL) and NWT Last post on 7/13/16 at 5:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Lacoste 100% Cashmere V Neck Sweater. Size 7 (XL) and NWT. Last post on 7/13/16 at 5:31am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Horween LeatherLast edited: 2/16/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 123post #1831 of 30281/15/14 at 10:57ampost #1832 of 30281/15/14 at 11:11amQuote:
compared to most other brands it'd correspond to a 31 I think
thigh (from crotch, seam to seam) 27,5 cm, hem (seam to seam) 15cmpost #1833 of 30281/15/14 at 11:26ampost #1834 of 30281/15/14 at 12:02pmpost #1835 of 30281/15/14 at 12:09pmpost #1836 of 30281/15/14 at 2:46pm
I just received the charcoal unstructured blazer from the webstore, tried it on and noticed that when I wear it, some fabric at the sleeve (where it attaches to the shoulder) is a bit puffy. It doesn't look like this on the left side of the sleeve (looks normal). Has anyone else had this issue? Wondering if it's a defect or something easy that a tailor could fix.post #1837 of 30281/15/14 at 3:14pmCould be some excess fabric inside the shoulder/sleeve seam got rolled/folded weird. Should see if you can feel the inside fabric to see if this is the case, and if so it's a pretty easy fix... if the excess got folded over and sewed in place, it'll be a little harder, but definitely a doable job for a tailor.
Just be warned, anything that requires the shoulder to be opened up can end up being costly for alterations.
Edit : Actually shouldn't be that expensive, since it's the unstructured blazer. Just turn the blazer inside out and take a look at the normal side versus the puffy and feel through the sleeve lining to see what the case is.post #1838 of 30281/15/14 at 5:06pmpost #1839 of 30281/15/14 at 6:21pmQuote:
yeah i took a chance on it because a) i love it and b) i have a wool varsity from last year that was a medium and it fits me well
this one doesn't seem to fit me as well , but i agree the material is super tight
i also bought the turquoise sweater which was at the top of my list this season. i have so many pocket sweaters.post #1840 of 30281/15/14 at 6:39pmQuote:
The Corner is even lower ($135) http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/crewneck-sweater_cod39403681qr.htmlpost #1841 of 30281/15/14 at 7:11pmpost #1842 of 30281/15/14 at 7:42pm
I only just realized having seen the above link to The Corner, that the Unstructured Blazers are quite dark.
The Emerald looks different on the Ervell store. I really like the look of both the Dark Emerald and Charcoal.
Assuming I am a 42 in these also just like the Blazer Coat I just bought (which has not yet arrived).
I expect that the Blazer Coat should arrive tomorrow so once I can confirm the fit there, I might jump on these blazers.
Anyone had any experience with them this season?
Edited by elisiX - 1/15/14 at 9:40pmpost #1843 of 30281/16/14 at 12:06amQuote:
reading this post in the morning made me realize I had just dreamed about this very pullover, lol... still not copping thopost #1844 of 30281/16/14 at 12:08ampost #1845 of 30281/17/14 at 7:42am
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 33 minutes ago
- › who is this model please ? 35 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 36 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 39 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 39 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 40 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...