Mine arrived today and fits well but is just a little more snug than I'd like.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 1/15/17 at 8:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Lacoste 100% Cashmere Sweater. Size 7 (XL) and NWT Last post on 7/13/16 at 5:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Lacoste 100% Cashmere V Neck Sweater. Size 7 (XL) and NWT. Last post on 7/13/16 at 5:31am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Horween LeatherLast edited: 2/16/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 122post #1817 of 30461/13/14 at 6:14pmQuote:
It will relax a little bit. I know for sure because I bought one in gray at 30% off or whatever a month or so ago. One in turquoise arrived today (same size) and it definitely feels tighter than the one I've broken in a bit. Depends how snug it is on you, I guess. Initially, I thought I could have sized up, but now I'm glad I didn't.Quote:
Any room for layering, or is it pretty slim? Such a nice piece, but I'm a no-kop diet for a while...post #1818 of 30461/13/14 at 7:52pmpost #1819 of 30461/13/14 at 9:31pmpost #1820 of 30461/13/14 at 9:50pmpost #1821 of 30461/13/14 at 11:54pmfw13 peacoat arrived today (50% off!). the navy melange is nice and thick with a soft hand. really solid horn buttons throughout. arms are slim, but this coat is warm enough that i won't need to wear a chunky/thick knit.
hopefully i can wear this piece a couple times...it feels like spring already with 70s in the forecast the rest of this week.post #1822 of 30461/14/14 at 3:05pmpost #1823 of 30461/14/14 at 8:18pmJust got my moss field coat - I like it a lot. The material feels good and sturdy, and the fit is nice for a skinny 6 ft dude.
I remember someone saying that the moss looked a lot like khaki, but I don't think so. It's definitely a moss-like color, pretty unique and makes me like the jacket even more.post #1824 of 30461/14/14 at 9:41pmI love the ervell store.
Order a quilted hoody during the sale and drunk me decides I should get the wool aviator later that night. Throw in a comment that they can combine shipping with my other order.
Find this on my package today:Quote:
I also feel that the jacket is cut a size big. But the wool is really nice and drapes well so it's growing on me. Will look great with turquoise pocket sweater that's on the way.post #1825 of 30461/15/14 at 8:59ampost #1826 of 30461/15/14 at 9:05ampost #1827 of 30461/15/14 at 9:08ampost #1828 of 30461/15/14 at 9:11ampost #1829 of 30461/15/14 at 9:16am
aligned, 42cm. I don't expect them to stretch much more so..
still not a 100% sure I wanna get rid of them, actually. they're perfect jeans but just a tad small. ugh
edit2: fwiw the lightwash jeans in the same size are easily 44cm after stretching, so to whoever was saying there was barely any difference...
Edited by sweetjesus - 1/15/14 at 9:38ampost #1830 of 30461/15/14 at 10:46am
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 8 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 9 seconds ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › ATTENTION ATLANTA MEMBERS: GROUP MEETING PART TROIS? 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...