Mine arrived today and fits well but is just a little more snug than I'd like.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 1:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 3:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 9:12 am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 122
Styleforum Top Picks
It will relax a little bit. I know for sure because I bought one in gray at 30% off or whatever a month or so ago. One in turquoise arrived today (same size) and it definitely feels tighter than the one I've broken in a bit. Depends how snug it is on you, I guess. Initially, I thought I could have sized up, but now I'm glad I didn't.
Any room for layering, or is it pretty slim? Such a nice piece, but I'm a no-kop diet for a while...
hopefully i can wear this piece a couple times...it feels like spring already with 70s in the forecast the rest of this week.
I remember someone saying that the moss looked a lot like khaki, but I don't think so. It's definitely a moss-like color, pretty unique and makes me like the jacket even more.
Order a quilted hoody during the sale and drunk me decides I should get the wool aviator later that night. Throw in a comment that they can combine shipping with my other order.
Find this on my package today:
I also feel that the jacket is cut a size big. But the wool is really nice and drapes well so it's growing on me. Will look great with turquoise pocket sweater that's on the way.
aligned, 42cm. I don't expect them to stretch much more so..
still not a 100% sure I wanna get rid of them, actually. they're perfect jeans but just a tad small. ugh
edit2: fwiw the lightwash jeans in the same size are easily 44cm after stretching, so to whoever was saying there was barely any difference...
Edited by sweetjesus - 1/15/14 at 9:38am
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 19 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 20 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 22 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015