Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 2:56am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 120
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1787 of 29191/8/14 at 1:53pmpost #1788 of 29191/8/14 at 7:35pmpost #1789 of 29191/8/14 at 8:36pmpost #1790 of 29191/8/14 at 9:11pmGot my forest print field coat today, it's pretty awesome. I'm surprised it's still available in all sizes. Is it because everyone's sick of floral stuff already? It's the only "floral" jacket that's ever appealed to me, other than the miharayasuhiro one.
On a side note: To anyone who has had their stuff shipped to Canada, did you have to pay customs/duties with fedex? It was the only option available and they have this nasty habit of sending you an invoice like a month later. I did ask the webstore to mark down the value, not sure if they did it. They agreed to do it this summer though, but it was with UPS.
As for sizing, I'm XL in everything ervell and I went with XL, fits perfectly. Will try to post a fit soon.post #1791 of 29191/8/14 at 10:53pmpost #1792 of 29191/8/14 at 11:52pmQuote:
Aw why didn't it work out?post #1793 of 29191/9/14 at 6:41ampost #1794 of 29191/9/14 at 10:04ampost #1795 of 29191/9/14 at 10:30ampost #1796 of 29191/9/14 at 11:11amAnyone order from the webstore and have fedex lose your package? Just happened to me (with an alpaca pocket sweater I've been lusting after forever). Fedex told me to contact the store about their lost/stolen package policy, so I emailed them but have yet to get a response. I would perfer my sweater however my money back would be nice too (considering I bought the sweater before the 50% drop).post #1797 of 29191/9/14 at 11:54ampost #1798 of 29191/9/14 at 2:54pmA lot of folks were wondering about blazer coat sizing. In between M and L, blazer coat 40 is quite snug on me, but it works. If you're usually a M, I would recommend 40. Also picked up a white quilted sweatshirt in M in NYC, thanks to @toothsomesound! Super nice dude! Next time, hopefully will see more SF folks.post #1799 of 29191/9/14 at 3:57pmpost #1800 of 29191/9/14 at 8:26pm
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 979 Active Users (169 Members and 810 Guests)
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 9 minutes ago
- › Video Games 12 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 15 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 16 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 16 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 29 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 35 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...