I'm keen on the twill jeans.. wear a 32 in Acne Max Cash/Raw, 34 in Ervell?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 11:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 2:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Marled Gray Sweatshirt XS, Electric Blue Chinos 30, Marled Gray Sweatpants 30 Last post on 10/11/14 at 6:07pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 111
Styleforum Top Picks
skitlets that looks great, definitely not too small hahaha. btw guys that picture is dark, the actual color is much brighter but still super nice. also note that the alpaca sweaters don't stretch out nearly as much as the cotton ones...just the nature of different fibers. the alpaca is stiff and dense, the cotton is soft and loose. if you wear it alot it'll stretch a little but not enough that anyone but the wearer would probably notice. cotton knits will noticeably loosen up a bit
the moss field coat is too good this season, someone should kopp for sure.
So I just received my jacquard blazer. Super happy with it, fit is great. The colour is a bit more greyish then the photos seem to imply. I don't seem to have any pants that works too good with it though. I was thinking either some silverish gray or perhaps a chocolate brown ish kind of thing, with a slight tapered fit. Perhaps just chinos. But I'm not sure. Any recommendations?
i always think the like forgotten other option is to change the silhouette and increase the volume of your pants, I realize that's outside of alot of peoples comfort zones...
or buy the matching pants.
Now hopefully pants are there when webstore goes down to 50 or 70
All blazers I've had before have been from Ervell have been canvassed / very nice. Fabric on this one just doesn't feel as good, I'm not gonna argue this it's just my opinion. You probably know more about fabrics than I do anyways and you are an Ervell expert
By unstructured strict definition sure no canvas so maybe should have said minimal structure / natural shoulder vs straight unstructured. Just under impression blazer would have a bit more construction with a half liner
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- › Australian Members 22 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 54 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 4 minutes ago
- › SUITSUPPLY & CFC - 38L / 94 - navy windowpane & pinstripes - wool &... 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 35 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 36 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 41 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...