Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 105
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1562 of 292111/23/13 at 3:48am
Hi, long time lurker here, first post
I just wanted to recommend the olive/black/plaid flannel. I bought it at retail a couple months ago. Super nice shirt. I have a couple TB-flannels, but I prefer this. I sized TTS, and it fits me nicely (but not superfitted).
Yesterday I robokopped a jacquard blazer. I went for sz40, but I guess it was a bit of a gamble. Heres to hoping...
VLSI: If you´re sure about the measurements… Do itpost #1563 of 292111/23/13 at 3:55ampost #1564 of 292111/23/13 at 10:22amQuote:
Get it, Need Supply photos make it seem bomb.
I'm gonna sell my TOJ A2 as well so I might buy the Ervell one haha
Waiting on the Corner to deliver blazer to decide if I want matching pants, hopefully it doesn't sell out beforepost #1565 of 292111/23/13 at 10:25amQuote:
Need supply's photos are actually a main reason I decided against. I'd like the navy trim/collar to be darker, less contrast. Plus it's better not to spend the money before I get it. I'm sure many other things will pop up in the following months, and I don't want to have to pass them all because I dropped $900 on a leather jacket too soon. Plus don't really need thinsulate in the desert, yesterday was the first day this year I'd even call "chilly."post #1566 of 292111/23/13 at 3:19pmHadn't seen the Aviator on Need Supply.
Wish the Ervell site gave more details on sizing/model. Measurements are one thing, but recognizing sizing on the model against other items you have bought/sized against them helps a lot.
Looking at Need Supply, the model is 6'2 and wears the M. It does look a little cropped on him, which means for me at 5'7/5'8 should be great. However the sleeves look bang on and I image might still, even in M, bunch up a little on me,post #1567 of 292111/23/13 at 4:15pmpost #1568 of 292111/23/13 at 4:19pmpost #1569 of 292111/23/13 at 5:00pmpost #1570 of 292111/23/13 at 5:35pmpost #1571 of 292111/24/13 at 4:13ampost #1572 of 292111/24/13 at 11:30pmpost #1573 of 292111/24/13 at 11:32pmpost #1574 of 292111/24/13 at 11:34pmpost #1575 of 292111/24/13 at 11:36pm
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 4 minutes ago
- › Ordering custom Vibergs 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 14 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 18 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 22 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 25 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Chelsea boots 11.5 H BNIB black calf perfect 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...