Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 3/27/15 at 9:18pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 3/27/15 at 8:54pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Marled Gray Sweatshirt XS, Electric Blue Chinos 30, Marled Gray Sweatpants 30 Last post on 10/11/14 at 6:07pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 105
Styleforum Top Picks
Hi, long time lurker here, first post
I just wanted to recommend the olive/black/plaid flannel. I bought it at retail a couple months ago. Super nice shirt. I have a couple TB-flannels, but I prefer this. I sized TTS, and it fits me nicely (but not superfitted).
Yesterday I robokopped a jacquard blazer. I went for sz40, but I guess it was a bit of a gamble. Heres to hoping...
VLSI: If you´re sure about the measurements… Do it
Get it, Need Supply photos make it seem bomb.
I'm gonna sell my TOJ A2 as well so I might buy the Ervell one haha
Waiting on the Corner to deliver blazer to decide if I want matching pants, hopefully it doesn't sell out before
Need supply's photos are actually a main reason I decided against. I'd like the navy trim/collar to be darker, less contrast. Plus it's better not to spend the money before I get it. I'm sure many other things will pop up in the following months, and I don't want to have to pass them all because I dropped $900 on a leather jacket too soon. Plus don't really need thinsulate in the desert, yesterday was the first day this year I'd even call "chilly."
Wish the Ervell site gave more details on sizing/model. Measurements are one thing, but recognizing sizing on the model against other items you have bought/sized against them helps a lot.
Looking at Need Supply, the model is 6'2 and wears the M. It does look a little cropped on him, which means for me at 5'7/5'8 should be great. However the sleeves look bang on and I image might still, even in M, bunch up a little on me,
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Boy & Girl【+91-9828939517 】Love Vashikaran Specialist Baba ji IN UK... 2 minutes ago
- › SOLD: NAPOLISUMISURA bespoke grey suit -- about size 36/38 -- forza... 2 minutes ago
- › Boy & Girl Relationship【+91-9828939517 】Problem Solution Baba ji IN... 4 minutes ago
- › Husband Wife Relationship【+91-9828939517 】Problem Solution Baba ji... 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Boy & Girl Love Problem【+91-9828939517 】Solution Baba ji IN UK... 7 minutes ago
- › Husband Wife Divorce【+91-9828939517 】Problem Solution Baba ji IN UK... 8 minutes ago
- › Introducing RJB - Real Japan Blues 9 minutes ago
- › Online Love Vashikaran【+91-9828939517 】Specialist Baba ji IN UK... 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...