Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:47 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 5:27 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 10:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 105
Styleforum Top Picks
Hi, long time lurker here, first post
I just wanted to recommend the olive/black/plaid flannel. I bought it at retail a couple months ago. Super nice shirt. I have a couple TB-flannels, but I prefer this. I sized TTS, and it fits me nicely (but not superfitted).
Yesterday I robokopped a jacquard blazer. I went for sz40, but I guess it was a bit of a gamble. Heres to hoping...
VLSI: If you´re sure about the measurements… Do it
Get it, Need Supply photos make it seem bomb.
I'm gonna sell my TOJ A2 as well so I might buy the Ervell one haha
Waiting on the Corner to deliver blazer to decide if I want matching pants, hopefully it doesn't sell out before
Need supply's photos are actually a main reason I decided against. I'd like the navy trim/collar to be darker, less contrast. Plus it's better not to spend the money before I get it. I'm sure many other things will pop up in the following months, and I don't want to have to pass them all because I dropped $900 on a leather jacket too soon. Plus don't really need thinsulate in the desert, yesterday was the first day this year I'd even call "chilly."
Wish the Ervell site gave more details on sizing/model. Measurements are one thing, but recognizing sizing on the model against other items you have bought/sized against them helps a lot.
Looking at Need Supply, the model is 6'2 and wears the M. It does look a little cropped on him, which means for me at 5'7/5'8 should be great. However the sleeves look bang on and I image might still, even in M, bunch up a little on me,
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 43 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 56 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 7 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 8 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...