Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 7/2/15 at 7:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 12:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 6:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 11
Styleforum Top Picks
Checked out the Ervell sample sale. There were some cool pieces here and there, including a couple of the jumpsuits from the f/w11 show. I was hoping for formal pants in wool, but everything was size 32 or larger so I was out of luck. There were a bunch of knits like the Norwegian sweater and some wool cardis, plus a bunch of the knitted polos that are up for sale now. There was also a rack of blazers (all 40 or larger from what I saw) that were heavily discounted. I didn't see any pocket sweaters, which is another item I was hoping to grab. Probably the coolest pieces were outerwear, like a wool baseball jacket and some coated cotton M65s in a charcoal color (I think it was technically called faded black). It was interesting to see all the pieces in the same place and gave me a new appreciation for Ervell, who hasn't always been a favorite for me. Everything seemed like it could be worn together and was interchangeable, by which I mean you could wear any of the tops with any of the bottoms and throw on any of the outerwear and it would look good. Not exactly the most imaginative approach, but it would certainly make it simple to get ready in the morning.
So I am taking it that there were no XS clothes?
picked up a baseball sweater, pattern sweater, pressed single pleat pants (size 32 for sale pm me). No size small or xs, surprisingly the M fits me well. A bit oversized but I like it loose fitting.
All the people working there couldn't have been friendlier. A class organization.
Prices were really cheap. Saw mostly size 32 in pants and 40 in blazers. Shirts were mostly medium. Mostly items from FW11 and SS12 from what I saw.
Lots of women's merchandise, too.
Thought it was cool to see all the different interesting books PE has on the shelf, too, as the register was set up right there.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 57 seconds ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 1 minute ago
- › Tailoring Pants - Taking in vs. Letting Out 2 minutes ago
- › The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Red sole 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...