Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 9:11 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 12:22 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Marled Gray Sweatshirt XS, Electric Blue Chinos 30, Marled Gray Sweatpants 30 Last post on 10/11/14 at 6:07pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 11
Styleforum Top Picks
Checked out the Ervell sample sale. There were some cool pieces here and there, including a couple of the jumpsuits from the f/w11 show. I was hoping for formal pants in wool, but everything was size 32 or larger so I was out of luck. There were a bunch of knits like the Norwegian sweater and some wool cardis, plus a bunch of the knitted polos that are up for sale now. There was also a rack of blazers (all 40 or larger from what I saw) that were heavily discounted. I didn't see any pocket sweaters, which is another item I was hoping to grab. Probably the coolest pieces were outerwear, like a wool baseball jacket and some coated cotton M65s in a charcoal color (I think it was technically called faded black). It was interesting to see all the pieces in the same place and gave me a new appreciation for Ervell, who hasn't always been a favorite for me. Everything seemed like it could be worn together and was interchangeable, by which I mean you could wear any of the tops with any of the bottoms and throw on any of the outerwear and it would look good. Not exactly the most imaginative approach, but it would certainly make it simple to get ready in the morning.
So I am taking it that there were no XS clothes?
picked up a baseball sweater, pattern sweater, pressed single pleat pants (size 32 for sale pm me). No size small or xs, surprisingly the M fits me well. A bit oversized but I like it loose fitting.
All the people working there couldn't have been friendlier. A class organization.
Prices were really cheap. Saw mostly size 32 in pants and 40 in blazers. Shirts were mostly medium. Mostly items from FW11 and SS12 from what I saw.
Lots of women's merchandise, too.
Thought it was cool to see all the different interesting books PE has on the shelf, too, as the register was set up right there.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Better Call Saul (AMC) 22 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 26 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 43 seconds ago
- › *New* Ralph Lauren Marlow Size 11US Crockett & Jones Black wingtip... 52 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › Club Monaco Mens Shawl Collar Cardigan - 100% Cashmere - Charcoal -... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...