Yup - that's nice stillmadeit. I am tossing up a TOJ or that Ervell aviator.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 1:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 12:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 99
Styleforum Top Picks
Somehow I find Ervell stuffs sold out at some specific sizes really quick and no other places stock them. I asked PE about stockist and they said they "still have one last unit" even though I saw that item was sold out for a whole week. lol. Not sure if they're really sold out or just marketing.
nicely made. fits very slim in the arms. for the record i usually wear XS (34 in suit jackets) and took a 36 in Ervell linen check blazer from last season, fits nicely.
I wore it for the first time today and after 2 hours it's starting to pile a little at the back. I had a backpack on so that might've contributed a bit. It's a knit so I expect it to pile eventually but I didn't expect it to do so a few hours after wear. I guess it's strictly outerwear for me now
re wade that's very irregular. those really shouldn't pill at all, the weave is tight and smooth there's no reason for it to pill. what kind of backpack were you wearing?
The XL was enormous - I'm 6'4" and if I pulled it down it covered pretty much my whole ass. The sleeves were also far far too long. I have some size XLs from FW12 and this fit much bigger. The L was a much better fit but tight on the arms.
I also tried the grey melange on in size L and that fit bigger than the turquoise sweater in the same size (longer in both the body and the arms).
Not the first time I've found different colours of Ervell sweaters with the same tagged size to fit differently, but this left me pretty confused.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Gitman Vintage - SS BD - Blue check - Small 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 17 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 22 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 22 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan