Yup - that's nice stillmadeit. I am tossing up a TOJ or that Ervell aviator.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 12:46 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Lacoste 100% Cashmere Sweater. Size 7 (XL) and NWT Last post on 7/13/16 at 5:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Lacoste 100% Cashmere V Neck Sweater. Size 7 (XL) and NWT. Last post on 7/13/16 at 5:31am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Horween LeatherLast edited: 2/16/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 99post #1471 of 301110/21/13 at 6:23ampost #1472 of 301110/21/13 at 6:26ampost #1473 of 301110/21/13 at 9:59am
Somehow I find Ervell stuffs sold out at some specific sizes really quick and no other places stock them. I asked PE about stockist and they said they "still have one last unit" even though I saw that item was sold out for a whole week. lol. Not sure if they're really sold out or just marketing.post #1474 of 301110/21/13 at 6:09pmpost #1475 of 301110/22/13 at 6:44ampost #1476 of 301110/22/13 at 7:37amQuote:
nicely made. fits very slim in the arms. for the record i usually wear XS (34 in suit jackets) and took a 36 in Ervell linen check blazer from last season, fits nicely.post #1477 of 301110/22/13 at 3:43pmI bought the baseball knit from ss13 and I have to say I'm disappointed.
I wore it for the first time today and after 2 hours it's starting to pile a little at the back. I had a backpack on so that might've contributed a bit. It's a knit so I expect it to pile eventually but I didn't expect it to do so a few hours after wear. I guess it's strictly outerwear for me nowpost #1478 of 301110/22/13 at 5:28pmpost #1479 of 301110/23/13 at 4:09ampost #1480 of 301110/23/13 at 7:46amcollegiate jacket is short and has a raglan sleeve so i would size up one unless you have very narrow shoulders and are a smaller dude. if you're 5'9 or over and would be a medium i'd size up. small guys could size up too for a nice slouchy look.
re wade that's very irregular. those really shouldn't pill at all, the weave is tight and smooth there's no reason for it to pill. what kind of backpack were you wearing?post #1481 of 301110/23/13 at 9:33ampost #1482 of 301110/23/13 at 2:06pmFor anyone that might be interested, I tried on the turquoise pocket sweater in OC in London today in sizes L and XL.
The XL was enormous - I'm 6'4" and if I pulled it down it covered pretty much my whole ass. The sleeves were also far far too long. I have some size XLs from FW12 and this fit much bigger. The L was a much better fit but tight on the arms.
I also tried the grey melange on in size L and that fit bigger than the turquoise sweater in the same size (longer in both the body and the arms).
Not the first time I've found different colours of Ervell sweaters with the same tagged size to fit differently, but this left me pretty confused.post #1483 of 301110/23/13 at 8:31pmpost #1484 of 301110/24/13 at 8:10ampost #1485 of 301110/24/13 at 11:18am
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 7 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 47 seconds ago
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...