Yup - that's nice stillmadeit. I am tossing up a TOJ or that Ervell aviator.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 11:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 9:55 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 5/4/15 at 2:44pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 99
Styleforum Top Picks
Somehow I find Ervell stuffs sold out at some specific sizes really quick and no other places stock them. I asked PE about stockist and they said they "still have one last unit" even though I saw that item was sold out for a whole week. lol. Not sure if they're really sold out or just marketing.
nicely made. fits very slim in the arms. for the record i usually wear XS (34 in suit jackets) and took a 36 in Ervell linen check blazer from last season, fits nicely.
I wore it for the first time today and after 2 hours it's starting to pile a little at the back. I had a backpack on so that might've contributed a bit. It's a knit so I expect it to pile eventually but I didn't expect it to do so a few hours after wear. I guess it's strictly outerwear for me now
re wade that's very irregular. those really shouldn't pill at all, the weave is tight and smooth there's no reason for it to pill. what kind of backpack were you wearing?
The XL was enormous - I'm 6'4" and if I pulled it down it covered pretty much my whole ass. The sleeves were also far far too long. I have some size XLs from FW12 and this fit much bigger. The L was a much better fit but tight on the arms.
I also tried the grey melange on in size L and that fit bigger than the turquoise sweater in the same size (longer in both the body and the arms).
Not the first time I've found different colours of Ervell sweaters with the same tagged size to fit differently, but this left me pretty confused.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › ALDEN SHELL CORDOVAN V-VIP OXFORD SHOES - BRAND NEW - SIZE 9 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › Formosa x NMWA GMTO Operation Giacca Estiva Poll 10 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 8th 2015: The odd white trouser challenge... 10 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 11 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...