Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:48 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 98post #1456 of 292010/14/13 at 7:54pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1457 of 292010/15/13 at 2:18pmQuote:
Reason for this seems to be late shipments from PE to retailers. If you're still looking for the black quilted sweatshirt, M&S is expecting a shipment of them next week and they can probably hold one for you.post #1458 of 292010/16/13 at 3:40pmpost #1459 of 292010/17/13 at 8:12ampost #1460 of 292010/18/13 at 7:59pmpost #1461 of 292010/19/13 at 2:14ampost #1462 of 292010/19/13 at 2:20pmpost #1463 of 292010/19/13 at 8:29pmTried on a pair of the standard pants today in blue fleck:
I'm a 31 - there are no 1/2 sizes, so I tried the 30 and 32: the 30 was a bit too tight in the waist (although I could fasten the top button) and maybe slightly tight in the thigh. The 32 was big everywhere; the rise, in particular, was bad - looked drop crotch.
On Ervell's website, they point out the pant can be tailored up to 2" in the waist/seat. Wondering if I could make a 30 work, have it tailored to let the waist out.
Anyone tried this?post #1464 of 292010/20/13 at 1:24ampost #1465 of 292010/20/13 at 8:24ampost #1466 of 292010/20/13 at 9:28amYou can usually tell by looking at the construction along the waist/back side and seeing if there's extra fabric to be let out. Most pants/trousers are easy to take in or let out, Ervell pants (not jeans) are in the same boat. It is a pretty easy alteration and standard alteration to do also.post #1467 of 292010/20/13 at 6:09pmpost #1468 of 292010/20/13 at 6:53pmThe pants are actually made for this to be possible. That's why it is recommended on the website. fej is right about the construction, just look at the inside, or have your tailor look at the inside.
The aviator fits slim but not tight. It's a nice slim pattern that is friendly to all body types.post #1469 of 292010/20/13 at 10:29pm
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1253 Active Users (266 Members and 987 Guests)
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...