or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 95

post #1411 of 2437
Made out with 2 button down shirts, black alpaca pocket sweater, and some charcoal pants.

Minor blimp with text/pics being delayed (phone carriers fault), but Ron with SuddenLee was very accommodating to that fact.
post #1412 of 2437
^Erica is the best. How much was the shawl cardigan?
post #1413 of 2437
there is no navy shawl cardi. maybe she meant the turquoise, which is the best color. or maybe she meant the navy knit shirt jacket. people who actually went to the sale, what did you think? what's left today? how many people used a
proxy yesterday?
post #1414 of 2437
If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll take it off your hands.
post #1415 of 2437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post

Hi.

Erica of SuddenLee is really helpful. Sounds like the knit selection was pretty limited. Picked up a navy shawl cardi cardigan in M; she said it was really nice. Hopefully sizing works out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothsomesound View Post

there is no navy shawl cardi. maybe she meant the turquoise, which is the best color. or maybe she meant the navy knit shirt jacket. people who actually went to the sale, what did you think? what's left today? how many people used a
proxy yesterday?

There definitely was a Navy shawl neck cardigan.
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/112723-ervell-shawl-collar-cardigan-navy-m-ss10/
post #1416 of 2437
Any stores with the leather aviator jacket other than the webstore?
post #1417 of 2437
that cardigan wasn't in the sale
post #1418 of 2437
fuck. I was in NYC today. Why don't I check this thread more?
post #1419 of 2437
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaTimH View Post

fuck. I was in NYC today. Why don't I check this thread more?

 

I dont think it was worth it. Wasn't too much stuff. 

post #1420 of 2437
Quote:
Originally Posted by toothsomesound View Post

that cardigan wasn't in the sale

Ah, my bad, I misunderstood that. Someone should sell me that piece in a medium.
post #1421 of 2437

Has anybody tried the new selvedge jeans? Any thoughts on the weight and cut?

post #1422 of 2437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feji View Post

Made out with 2 button down shirts, black alpaca pocket sweater, and some charcoal pants.

Minor blimp with text/pics being delayed (phone carriers fault), but Ron with SuddenLee was very accommodating to that fact.

how does the pocket sweater run this year? same as FW12?
post #1423 of 2437
if anyone on styleforum notices size xl ervell shirting, 0/xs women's sweaters, or size 0 women's jeans being sold from nyc could you post here? i dropped around $350 at the sample sale but left my bag on the j train late that night. also, sorry for shirking my proxy offer, i didn't see new messages until saturday evening!

full list of items lost
- button collar shirt, white, xl
- mid century shirt, white, xl
- formal pants, khaki/stone, 32 or 34 (can't remember if they adhered to old or new sizing)
- women's pocket sweater, cream, 0/xs
- women's norwegian sweater, black, 0/xs
- women's digi sleeveless sweater, blue, 0/xs
- women's jeans with flower print, navy, 0

i'd appreciate any tips; i know it's not likely i'll get this stuff back but it's worth a shot. also, if you need verification, i can show you the paypal transaction or contact paul, who worked the register during the sale friday. thanks homies.
post #1424 of 2437
Does anyone know of any online shops carrying the grey ethnic stripe button down, other than the Ervell shop?
post #1425 of 2437
Quote:
Originally Posted by atcolv View Post

if anyone on styleforum notices size xl ervell shirting, 0/xs women's sweaters, or size 0 women's jeans being sold from nyc could you post here? i dropped around $350 at the sample sale but left my bag on the j train late that night. also, sorry for shirking my proxy offer, i didn't see new messages until saturday evening!

full list of items lost
- button collar shirt, white, xl
- mid century shirt, white, xl
- formal pants, khaki/stone, 32 or 34 (can't remember if they adhered to old or new sizing)
- women's pocket sweater, cream, 0/xs
- women's norwegian sweater, black, 0/xs
- women's digi sleeveless sweater, blue, 0/xs
- women's jeans with flower print, navy, 0

i'd appreciate any tips; i know it's not likely i'll get this stuff back but it's worth a shot. also, if you need verification, i can show you the paypal transaction or contact paul, who worked the register during the sale friday. thanks homies.

 

Damn, that sucks dude. Hope the stuff makes its way back to you...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***