if anyone on styleforum notices size xl ervell shirting, 0/xs women's sweaters, or size 0 women's jeans being sold from nyc could you post here? i dropped around $350 at the sample sale but left my bag on the j train late that night. also, sorry for shirking my proxy offer, i didn't see new messages until saturday evening!
full list of items lost
- button collar shirt, white, xl
- mid century shirt, white, xl
- formal pants, khaki/stone, 32 or 34 (can't remember if they adhered to old or new sizing)
- women's pocket sweater, cream, 0/xs
- women's norwegian sweater, black, 0/xs
- women's digi sleeveless sweater, blue, 0/xs
- women's jeans with flower print, navy, 0
i'd appreciate any tips; i know it's not likely i'll get this stuff back but it's worth a shot. also, if you need verification, i can show you the paypal transaction or contact paul, who worked the register during the sale friday. thanks homies.