Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 4:59 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Lacoste 100% Cashmere Sweater. Size 7 (XL) and NWT Last post on 7/13/16 at 5:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Lacoste 100% Cashmere V Neck Sweater. Size 7 (XL) and NWT. Last post on 7/13/16 at 5:31am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Horween LeatherLast edited: 2/16/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 85post #1262 of 30127/21/13 at 5:32ampost #1263 of 30127/21/13 at 5:04pmpost #1264 of 30127/21/13 at 10:12pmJust pulled the trigger on the Field Coat in size Small. I'm 5 feet 8 inches with about a 38 inch chest. I fit this season's Pocket Sweaters and Baseball Knits in size small and was wondering if I made the right choice in a size S. I've been reading that this season's outerwear fits small.post #1265 of 30127/21/13 at 10:24pmpost #1266 of 30127/22/13 at 4:53ampost #1267 of 30127/22/13 at 4:57ampost #1268 of 30127/22/13 at 5:46ampost #1269 of 30127/22/13 at 8:40ampost #1270 of 30127/22/13 at 3:53pmpost #1271 of 30127/22/13 at 6:25pmpost #1272 of 30127/22/13 at 6:27pm
Received my order from Start-London and they've sent me this seasons Khaki http://patrikervell.com/product/detail/pass/735.
FYI, In person the Khaki is a little darker than on the Ervell site.
Edited by elisiX - 7/22/13 at 6:38pmpost #1273 of 30127/22/13 at 6:39pmpost #1274 of 30127/22/13 at 6:43pm
I'm going to email them and suss it out first.
If the Grey is in fact out of stock (though still advertised on their site), and they offer a further incentive, then ill keep it most likely.
Though I probably could have gone with an M. As always a little long in the sleeves (an inch max).
A little unsure of the drawstring hanging down the front and the lighter color and my complexion might not be the best mix. Ill get a picture up.
Material on the Khaki is awesome I should add.
Edited by elisiX - 7/22/13 at 8:26pmpost #1275 of 30127/22/13 at 8:25pm
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › hiking/backpacking 9 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 11 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 16 minutes ago
- › Apple iPhone 6 Plus - 64GB - Space Gray (AT&T) Smartphone 19 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...