Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 7/25/15 at 10:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 8:29 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 4:14 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 78
Styleforum Top Picks
I emailed them about thigh measurements a while back and they stated that they don't provide it but that it's "standard." (whatever that means)
True, but they're also cropped so I'm guessing they'd be a bit more breezy.
But if the feel of the wool is pretty thick then it's definitely not suited for the warmer weather.
Most of the Ervell trousers I own are wool (FW versions) and they are made for the respective season, meaning that FW wool are of a heavier weight. I have been able to wear a few during cool spring days, but mine are all now in the closet since the warmer weather has finally arrived on the east coast. Tropical wool is what you would want to be looking to get for the spring/summer season.
Oh and I wouldn't really consider them cropped unless you're 6 ft. tall or more. I'm 5'8" and have had to hem all of mine. I think original inseams are around 33" or so.
I haven't bought one this season, but I asked the web store guys about the fit a few weeks ago. Their reply: "The Pocket Sweater fit hasn't really changed, it would just feel different in the Spring/Summer pima cotton yarn compared to the baby alpaca." So yes, TTS.
Also, if anyone is looking for a white granite long sleeve I have one in L (a very slim L this season, would be fine for a M) that I worn once before realizing it's just too slim. Send me a PM if interested
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 3 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 13 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 14 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 23 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 24 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 27 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 31 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...