Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 10:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 8:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 6:36 am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 77
Styleforum Top Picks
It's pretty common for designer stuff to say handwash/dryclean-only regardless of composition. I have some geller t-shirts that say that and I've machine washed and dried them many times and they're just fine. If it's a normal 100% cotton shirt there's no reason it shouldn't be perfectly fine with a cold wash and hang dry.
Unfortunately I agree with this. Just got a size small in the long sleeve granite and it's too small on me. guess i will be sending it back.
Edit: Anyone interested in the Granite Shirt before I send it back?
Edited by nowiremember - 5/7/13 at 11:55am
We are doing a one week mid season sale on outerwear and sweaters. We have two more grey pima pocket sweaters left as well as the aerial mac from Patrik Ervell. You can see the full selection here . The sale is for 20% off the listed price. Simply use MIDSEASONSALE when checking out and feel free to ask us any questions if need be!
guys, im willing to kop the last stonewash selvedge denim but im a little confused about the sizing. I am a size 30; however the site tells to order size smaller. This would be alright, but maas and staccks measurements of the 28 goes to 29'' waist only (14,5). Or will the latter expand more? Which should I choose? The 30 or 28? Want a slim fit, but actually be able to get into the pants. Thank you very much.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 36 seconds ago
- › New suit designs, critique please 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 14 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 14 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 15 minutes ago
- › [BNIB] COMMON PROJECTS Black Perforated Leather Slip-On Sneakers 16 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 18 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 21 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan