Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 6:45 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 8:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Marled Gray Sweatshirt XS, Electric Blue Chinos 30, Marled Gray Sweatpants 30 Last post on 10/11/14 at 6:07pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 77
Styleforum Top Picks
It's pretty common for designer stuff to say handwash/dryclean-only regardless of composition. I have some geller t-shirts that say that and I've machine washed and dried them many times and they're just fine. If it's a normal 100% cotton shirt there's no reason it shouldn't be perfectly fine with a cold wash and hang dry.
Unfortunately I agree with this. Just got a size small in the long sleeve granite and it's too small on me. guess i will be sending it back.
Edit: Anyone interested in the Granite Shirt before I send it back?
Edited by nowiremember - 5/7/13 at 11:55am
We are doing a one week mid season sale on outerwear and sweaters. We have two more grey pima pocket sweaters left as well as the aerial mac from Patrik Ervell. You can see the full selection here . The sale is for 20% off the listed price. Simply use MIDSEASONSALE when checking out and feel free to ask us any questions if need be!
guys, im willing to kop the last stonewash selvedge denim but im a little confused about the sizing. I am a size 30; however the site tells to order size smaller. This would be alright, but maas and staccks measurements of the 28 goes to 29'' waist only (14,5). Or will the latter expand more? Which should I choose? The 30 or 28? Want a slim fit, but actually be able to get into the pants. Thank you very much.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 1 minute ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros Japanese slim fit Japanese moto... 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of... 5 minutes ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...