Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 77post #1141 of 29224/26/13 at 12:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1142 of 29224/26/13 at 4:57pmpost #1143 of 29224/26/13 at 5:18pmpost #1144 of 29224/28/13 at 4:40ampost #1145 of 29224/30/13 at 3:59pmpost #1146 of 29224/30/13 at 7:42pmpost #1147 of 29225/1/13 at 6:48ampost #1148 of 29225/3/13 at 9:08pmpost #1149 of 29225/3/13 at 11:49pmpost #1150 of 29225/4/13 at 12:02ampretty much what slstr said.
It's pretty common for designer stuff to say handwash/dryclean-only regardless of composition. I have some geller t-shirts that say that and I've machine washed and dried them many times and they're just fine. If it's a normal 100% cotton shirt there's no reason it shouldn't be perfectly fine with a cold wash and hang dry.post #1151 of 29225/4/13 at 1:06ampost #1152 of 29225/4/13 at 3:52ampost #1153 of 29225/6/13 at 2:23pmQuote:
Unfortunately I agree with this. Just got a size small in the long sleeve granite and it's too small on me. guess i will be sending it back.
Edit: Anyone interested in the Granite Shirt before I send it back?
Edited by nowiremember - 5/7/13 at 11:55ampost #1154 of 29225/13/13 at 11:35am
We are doing a one week mid season sale on outerwear and sweaters. We have two more grey pima pocket sweaters left as well as the aerial mac from Patrik Ervell. You can see the full selection here . The sale is for 20% off the listed price. Simply use MIDSEASONSALE when checking out and feel free to ask us any questions if need be!
Saagerpost #1155 of 29225/21/13 at 10:10am
guys, im willing to kop the last stonewash selvedge denim but im a little confused about the sizing. I am a size 30; however the site tells to order size smaller. This would be alright, but maas and staccks measurements of the 28 goes to 29'' waist only (14,5). Or will the latter expand more? Which should I choose? The 30 or 28? Want a slim fit, but actually be able to get into the pants. Thank you very much.
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 20 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Missing posters 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?