Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:43 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Streetweat & Denim Last post on 2/15/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 12:11 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Marled Gray Sweatshirt XS, Electric Blue Chinos 30, Marled Gray Sweatpants 30 Last post on 10/11/14 at 6:07pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** - Page 75
Styleforum Top Picks
not too tight not too loose. perfect imo. small measures 5.8" at opening.
gtfo. looks good dude. keep it.
It didn't work for, I ended up selling (or soon to) most of my Ervell
However if the fit did work, I could easily only wear Ervell alone, prices are really good for the quality. Also, he is producing good designs again after a 2-3 season hiatus
Thanks guys. Took another picture under a different light and tried un-tucking my shirt.
Having worn it a little longer, the only part I am really questioning is front of the armpit / corner of my chest where it's most boxy.
Though this is probably quite common with this style of jacket. I don't think it looks bad by any means, but simply not used to it.
Length and sleeves are fine (sleeves maybe half an inch too long). If my shirt was perhaps a fraction shorter, it might just be perfect?
- *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 5 minutes ago
- › Shirt/Tie advice sought (pics included) 8 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 10 minutes ago
- › WTB: John Lobb Chapel or William in brown 9.5E/10.5D or 10E/11D 11 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...