or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › What would this Louis Vuitton shoe good for ? is it considered as Dress shoe?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What would this Louis Vuitton shoe good for ? is it considered as Dress shoe? - Page 7

post #91 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartorial1 View Post
I think that only works with prepositions, not pronouns used as the direct object. But then, you are not an ordinary man. Of course, even that might depend upon whether the degree is undergrad or postgrad. And even then there are two distinct points of view.
post #92 of 104
You might wanna..
post #93 of 104
How about:
post #94 of 104
hermes man is not only a brand whore, he's an attention whore..

or gigolo, depends which way you see it


post #95 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianBoyz View Post
You might wanna..


.... looks prime for a Short Sale....
post #96 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginlimetonic View Post
hermes man is not only a brand whore, he's an attention whore..

or gigolo, depends which way you see it



This picture reminds me of the infamous grab a granny night when I was younger...
post #97 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jangofett View Post
I believe this is called denial. Maybe he can find a few kindred spirits hi-fiving him on his proposed buy. These shoes are an 'evolution' of LV's Daimler patterns. LV has many shoes with the Daimler patterns in pony hair in contrasting dark and light brown patterns. If you have LV shirts, wallets, belts and bags with the Daimler patterns, why not add the shoes? I bet you would look awesome and the LV SAs would positively surround and fawn over you like you are Karl Lagerfield at Chanel.
Daimler is Chrysler. Damier is the LV checkerboard pattern -- and NOT the one on these shoes anyway!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianBoyz View Post
How about:
I'll do you one better. Chopsticks are functional, these don't even do anything but pass time (if you're 4 years old).
post #98 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post
This picture reminds me of the infamous grab a granny night when I was younger...

Damn I loved them drunk milfs back in the day
post #99 of 104
oooh get your hermes man on!
http://www.outletvogue.com/louis-vui...es-p-1767.html
Louis Vuitton is #1 counterfeit brand and they supplied the nazis with trunks during world war two.
besides that they have bono in the ad campaign and your sneakers match some old ladies fake purse.
If your rich you got to louis vuitton for a trunk like you would goto rolex for a watch or burberry for a trench.
You goto a brand for what they are good at you dont got mont blanc for a wallet unle you use one of there 1000 dollar pens.you dont buy french louis vuitton shoes to wear with italian armani in my opinion. keep the like with like
If your feet are louis billboard your suit and tie may as well be louis too, hell why not some eyewear? why not some louis vuitton fine jewells designed by pharell?
post #100 of 104
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLaydice View Post
oooh get your hermes man on! http://www.outletvogue.com/louis-vui...es-p-1767.html Louis Vuitton is #1 counterfeit brand and they supplied the nazis with trunks during world war two. besides that they have bono in the ad campaign and your sneakers match some old ladies fake purse. If your rich you got to louis vuitton for a trunk like you would goto rolex for a watch or burberry for a trench. You goto a brand for what they are good at you dont got mont blanc for a wallet unle you use one of there 1000 dollar pens.you dont buy french louis vuitton shoes to wear with italian armani in my opinion. keep the like with like If your feet are louis billboard your suit and tie may as well be louis too, hell why not some eyewear? why not some louis vuitton fine jewells designed by pharell?
yea i understand what u trying to say man.. but those brands who are well known and specialized in shoes like Bally and Salvatore Feraggamo) .. their designs does not interest me.. they just dont look expensive and doesnt stand out
post #101 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLaydice View Post
oooh get your hermes man on!
http://www.outletvogue.com/louis-vui...es-p-1767.html
Louis Vuitton is #1 counterfeit brand and they supplied the nazis with trunks during world war two.
besides that they have bono in the ad campaign and your sneakers match some old ladies fake purse.
If your rich you got to louis vuitton for a trunk like you would goto rolex for a watch or burberry for a trench.
You goto a brand for what they are good at you dont got mont blanc for a wallet unle you use one of there 1000 dollar pens.you dont buy french louis vuitton shoes to wear with italian armani in my opinion. keep the like with like
If your feet are louis billboard your suit and tie may as well be louis too, hell why not some eyewear? why not some louis vuitton fine jewells designed by pharell?

WTF are you on about? Do you think that Mt. Blanc makes good pens or that Armani makes good suits or that Rolex watches are what rich people wear? I hope this is scarcasm.

Are you suggesting that every company that participated on the losing side in WWII should be ostracized? If so, don't by anything German or Japanese--ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermes man View Post
yea i understand what u trying to say man.. but those brands who are well known and specialized in shoes like Bally and Salvatore Feraggamo) .. their designs does not interest me.. they just dont look expensive and doesnt stand out

Do you buy things that "look" expensive? Why don't you buy things because you appreciate the quality and workmanship and because you have good taste? Standing out like a sore thumb or a ladyboy is not really how most people would prefer to stand out.
post #102 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post
Do you buy things that "look" expensive? Why don't you buy things because you appreciate the quality and workmanship and because you have good taste? Standing out like a sore thumb or a ladyboy is not really how most people would prefer to stand out.

Because he doesn't.
post #103 of 104
you guys are yelling at chicken because it doesn't look like a duck, walk like a duck, and hard as you may try, it just isn't a duck. I suspect ktrp hit the nail on the head, H.M. spends money to look like he spent money, no other purpose. The goods don't have to actually function very well, or last long, or have a real heritage, etc. They just have to look as expensive as they are, or have effective marketing budgets so that others know the brands are expensive even if the product doesn't look like it.
post #104 of 104
Leave tha player alone, guy is havin' fun.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › What would this Louis Vuitton shoe good for ? is it considered as Dress shoe?