Yabut they'll promise to send your stuff and never will.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:47 am in Classic Menswear
- Starting Business Wardrobe with $2k Last post on 6/29/12 at 2:27pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Mr. Porter - Page 11post #151 of 1619/10/14 at 7:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #152 of 1619/10/14 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel
BrooksBrothers.com once sent a package of mine to my next door neighbor, and it was a day late to boot (true story). Their incompetence has yet to be brought to justice in bankruptcy court, but i suspect they had already filed. I too look forward to their inevitable going out of business sale...
Wonder if it will only be for friends and family....post #153 of 1619/10/14 at 8:05pmpost #154 of 1619/10/14 at 8:09pmpost #155 of 1619/10/14 at 8:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn
Regrettably, I counted and I've placed 36 orders with Mr Porter. Many are off-screen (and even same day if you know the feeding frenzy their sales induce). I guess I'm a slow learner. Thank you Chicago Guy for making me realize I've been dealing with such a shitty company.
But did you receive any of your orders? If not, you really should have been able to realize without @Chicago Guy 46's help what a shitty company you were dealing with.post #156 of 1619/10/14 at 8:25pmQuote:Most of those orders were just for the same Drake's pocket square over and over again. At 80% off I couldn't help myself. Like I said, I guess I'm a slow learner.Originally Posted by unbelragazzo
But did you receive any of your orders? If not, you really should have been able to realize without @Chicago Guy 46's help what a shitty company you were dealing with.post #157 of 1619/11/14 at 6:31ampost #158 of 1619/11/14 at 8:11ampost #159 of 1619/11/14 at 8:41ampost #160 of 16112/20/14 at 6:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Chicago Guy 46
zippyh, you are new to using your mommy's and daddy's computer, right? No matter how many of you kids try to mock me, it does not change the poor service provided by Mr. Porter. Clearly, anyone who posted an immature comment in response to my unfortunate experience with Mr. Porter knows nothing about running a business. I am guessing you are all too young to even have credit cards, which would explain why you do not realize there are actually good internet sites from which to order. Rather than wasting time with Mr. Porter, patrons will have a much better experience with more reputable companies like Neiman Marcus, Saks, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, etc. I have purchased products from all of these sites without incidence. Mr. Porter is the bottom of the barrel.
Do you have any experience ordering from FleshLight.com? I am very interested in one of their products but I can't seem to find any reviews on their express/overnight shipping reliability.post #161 of 16112/30/14 at 6:17am
Question about Mr Porter sales: Right now discounts are 30-50%. I seem to remember the past two years that they eventually mark things that don't sell down to 70% off.
I ask because there is something in particular I want that is still available in all sizes, at 50% off. I'm thinking if I hold out another couple of days or week, it will be even cheaper.
- Mr. Porter
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 53 seconds ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR... 11 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...