Yabut they'll promise to send your stuff and never will.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- Starting Business Wardrobe with $2k Last post on 6/29/12 at 2:27pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knotLast edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Mr. Porter - Page 11post #151 of 1619/10/14 at 7:44pmpost #152 of 1619/10/14 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel
BrooksBrothers.com once sent a package of mine to my next door neighbor, and it was a day late to boot (true story). Their incompetence has yet to be brought to justice in bankruptcy court, but i suspect they had already filed. I too look forward to their inevitable going out of business sale...
Wonder if it will only be for friends and family....post #153 of 1619/10/14 at 8:05pmpost #154 of 1619/10/14 at 8:09pmpost #155 of 1619/10/14 at 8:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn
Regrettably, I counted and I've placed 36 orders with Mr Porter. Many are off-screen (and even same day if you know the feeding frenzy their sales induce). I guess I'm a slow learner. Thank you Chicago Guy for making me realize I've been dealing with such a shitty company.
But did you receive any of your orders? If not, you really should have been able to realize without @Chicago Guy 46's help what a shitty company you were dealing with.post #156 of 1619/10/14 at 8:25pmQuote:Most of those orders were just for the same Drake's pocket square over and over again. At 80% off I couldn't help myself. Like I said, I guess I'm a slow learner.Originally Posted by unbelragazzo
But did you receive any of your orders? If not, you really should have been able to realize without @Chicago Guy 46's help what a shitty company you were dealing with.post #157 of 1619/11/14 at 6:31ampost #158 of 1619/11/14 at 8:11ampost #159 of 1619/11/14 at 8:41ampost #160 of 16112/20/14 at 6:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Chicago Guy 46
zippyh, you are new to using your mommy's and daddy's computer, right? No matter how many of you kids try to mock me, it does not change the poor service provided by Mr. Porter. Clearly, anyone who posted an immature comment in response to my unfortunate experience with Mr. Porter knows nothing about running a business. I am guessing you are all too young to even have credit cards, which would explain why you do not realize there are actually good internet sites from which to order. Rather than wasting time with Mr. Porter, patrons will have a much better experience with more reputable companies like Neiman Marcus, Saks, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, etc. I have purchased products from all of these sites without incidence. Mr. Porter is the bottom of the barrel.
Do you have any experience ordering from FleshLight.com? I am very interested in one of their products but I can't seem to find any reviews on their express/overnight shipping reliability.post #161 of 16112/30/14 at 6:17am
Question about Mr Porter sales: Right now discounts are 30-50%. I seem to remember the past two years that they eventually mark things that don't sell down to 70% off.
I ask because there is something in particular I want that is still available in all sizes, at 50% off. I'm thinking if I hold out another couple of days or week, it will be even cheaper.
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 10 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › New Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots, 10.5 EEE, Natural CXL custom 15 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 16 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...