Yabut they'll promise to send your stuff and never will.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- Starting Business Wardrobe with $2k Last post on 6/29/12 at 2:27pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Mr. Porter - Page 11post #151 of 1619/10/14 at 7:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #152 of 1619/10/14 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel
BrooksBrothers.com once sent a package of mine to my next door neighbor, and it was a day late to boot (true story). Their incompetence has yet to be brought to justice in bankruptcy court, but i suspect they had already filed. I too look forward to their inevitable going out of business sale...
Wonder if it will only be for friends and family....post #153 of 1619/10/14 at 8:05pmpost #154 of 1619/10/14 at 8:09pmpost #155 of 1619/10/14 at 8:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn
Regrettably, I counted and I've placed 36 orders with Mr Porter. Many are off-screen (and even same day if you know the feeding frenzy their sales induce). I guess I'm a slow learner. Thank you Chicago Guy for making me realize I've been dealing with such a shitty company.
But did you receive any of your orders? If not, you really should have been able to realize without @Chicago Guy 46's help what a shitty company you were dealing with.post #156 of 1619/10/14 at 8:25pmQuote:Most of those orders were just for the same Drake's pocket square over and over again. At 80% off I couldn't help myself. Like I said, I guess I'm a slow learner.Originally Posted by unbelragazzo
But did you receive any of your orders? If not, you really should have been able to realize without @Chicago Guy 46's help what a shitty company you were dealing with.post #157 of 1619/11/14 at 6:31ampost #158 of 1619/11/14 at 8:11ampost #159 of 1619/11/14 at 8:41ampost #160 of 16112/20/14 at 6:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Chicago Guy 46
zippyh, you are new to using your mommy's and daddy's computer, right? No matter how many of you kids try to mock me, it does not change the poor service provided by Mr. Porter. Clearly, anyone who posted an immature comment in response to my unfortunate experience with Mr. Porter knows nothing about running a business. I am guessing you are all too young to even have credit cards, which would explain why you do not realize there are actually good internet sites from which to order. Rather than wasting time with Mr. Porter, patrons will have a much better experience with more reputable companies like Neiman Marcus, Saks, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, etc. I have purchased products from all of these sites without incidence. Mr. Porter is the bottom of the barrel.
Do you have any experience ordering from FleshLight.com? I am very interested in one of their products but I can't seem to find any reviews on their express/overnight shipping reliability.post #161 of 16112/30/14 at 6:17am
Question about Mr Porter sales: Right now discounts are 30-50%. I seem to remember the past two years that they eventually mark things that don't sell down to 70% off.
I ask because there is something in particular I want that is still available in all sizes, at 50% off. I'm thinking if I hold out another couple of days or week, it will be even cheaper.
- Mr. Porter
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 9 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 19 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 20 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 32 minutes ago
- › Bespoke Grenadine ties. Who's the best? 33 minutes ago
- › Great V Cut Suit brands for a regular guy - Opinions 34 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015