Yabut they'll promise to send your stuff and never will.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- Starting Business Wardrobe with $2k Last post on 6/29/12 at 2:27pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Mr. Porter - Page 11post #151 of 1619/10/14 at 7:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #152 of 1619/10/14 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel
BrooksBrothers.com once sent a package of mine to my next door neighbor, and it was a day late to boot (true story). Their incompetence has yet to be brought to justice in bankruptcy court, but i suspect they had already filed. I too look forward to their inevitable going out of business sale...
Wonder if it will only be for friends and family....post #153 of 1619/10/14 at 8:05pmpost #154 of 1619/10/14 at 8:09pmpost #155 of 1619/10/14 at 8:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn
Regrettably, I counted and I've placed 36 orders with Mr Porter. Many are off-screen (and even same day if you know the feeding frenzy their sales induce). I guess I'm a slow learner. Thank you Chicago Guy for making me realize I've been dealing with such a shitty company.
But did you receive any of your orders? If not, you really should have been able to realize without @Chicago Guy 46's help what a shitty company you were dealing with.post #156 of 1619/10/14 at 8:25pmQuote:Most of those orders were just for the same Drake's pocket square over and over again. At 80% off I couldn't help myself. Like I said, I guess I'm a slow learner.Originally Posted by unbelragazzo
But did you receive any of your orders? If not, you really should have been able to realize without @Chicago Guy 46's help what a shitty company you were dealing with.post #157 of 1619/11/14 at 6:31ampost #158 of 1619/11/14 at 8:11ampost #159 of 1619/11/14 at 8:41ampost #160 of 16112/20/14 at 6:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Chicago Guy 46
zippyh, you are new to using your mommy's and daddy's computer, right? No matter how many of you kids try to mock me, it does not change the poor service provided by Mr. Porter. Clearly, anyone who posted an immature comment in response to my unfortunate experience with Mr. Porter knows nothing about running a business. I am guessing you are all too young to even have credit cards, which would explain why you do not realize there are actually good internet sites from which to order. Rather than wasting time with Mr. Porter, patrons will have a much better experience with more reputable companies like Neiman Marcus, Saks, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, etc. I have purchased products from all of these sites without incidence. Mr. Porter is the bottom of the barrel.
Do you have any experience ordering from FleshLight.com? I am very interested in one of their products but I can't seem to find any reviews on their express/overnight shipping reliability.post #161 of 16112/30/14 at 6:17am
Question about Mr Porter sales: Right now discounts are 30-50%. I seem to remember the past two years that they eventually mark things that don't sell down to 70% off.
I ask because there is something in particular I want that is still available in all sizes, at 50% off. I'm thinking if I hold out another couple of days or week, it will be even cheaper.
- Mr. Porter
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › What are you reading? 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 7 minutes ago
- › NWT Ralph Lauren Blazer in Navy - UK 38 / EU 48 7 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...