or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 67

post #991 of 4547
Quote:
Originally Posted by onitaps View Post

Guess i was able to beat you by a couple seconds! Got an invoice 20 mins after I sent my email icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

ha lucky you! not a problem though since i´m pretty happy that i was able to get #120 in the end!...

btw. if you don´t mind, please pm me if they shouldn´t fit you or if you shouldn´t like them. ok? wink.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnu View Post
Actually kind of glad it's over.

so true...shit can get really expensive at a certain point!

post #992 of 4547
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Park View Post

I got the invoice for the #106 size 10 however I decided to give that up for the #115 instead. I hope I made the right decision. If you didn't get an invoice for #106 then it's probably sold.
 

What a pity...I just sent the email 1 minute after Guy post the pics~12:56pst...

 

It looks like I can`t get the 2nd place

 

I love the #106 very much especially the right size... in all the 6 rounds~~~

post #993 of 4547
I went for both the 106 and 115, got the invoice for the 115 which was my first choice. Can't wait to get these.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #994 of 4547
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Park View Post

I got the invoice for the #106 size 10 however I decided to give that up for the #115 instead. I hope I made the right decision. If you didn't get an invoice for #106 then it's probably sold.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwarebandit View Post

I went for both the 106 and 115, got the invoice for the 115 which was my first choice. Can't wait to get these.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


hmm.......
post #995 of 4547
I got 119. Figured the smaller last and narrow toe box would work for me. Anyone have pictures the two tone oxford boot in the wild?
post #996 of 4547
Let's keep this thread going ... post a heads-up if someone finds themself in the need to part with sample boots (particularly in a UK 7.5 mwink[1].gif)
post #997 of 4547
still looking for a pair of service boots last 2030 in size 7.5 or 8... almost tried for the black oiled ones but black boots aren't my thing and there were no any other boots in my size this round
post #998 of 4547
I too am looking for a service boot in the 2030 last, likely size 7 but perhaps a 7.5 . I tried for the black ones in 7 but didn't get em, and like the above poster, black isn't my favorite--just that the last on that boot is really flattering to me. So if anyone has a pair in any color in size 7 or 7.5 (Viberg size) that they may want to sell, let me know.... Thanks!
post #999 of 4547
Hi all, I've put one of the Hikers from the sale in the Marketplace, size 9. Cheers.
post #1000 of 4547

PSA - Barney's marked down the loden and tan chukkas to $339, limited sizes of course.

 

From the vibergboot blog:

Chukka – Vintage tan, Dainite sole, 110 last, no hard toe
Chukka – Loden Green, Dainite sole, 110 last, no hard toe

post #1001 of 4547
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatty View Post

PSA - Barney's marked down the loden and tan chukkas to $339, limited sizes of course.

From the vibergboot blog:
Chukka – Vintage tan, Dainite sole, 110 last, no hard toe


Chukka – Loden Green, Dainite sole, 110 last, no hard toe
Sweet! Thx @djmatty
post #1002 of 4547
Too bad they're chukkas frown.gif
post #1003 of 4547
Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post

Too bad they're chukkas frown.gif


The chukkas just looked over and said, "Too bad it's meso.". biggrin.gif
post #1004 of 4547
Good price! Chukkas just aren't my cuppa tea.
post #1005 of 4547

wondering usually when do they start shipping the shoes out after the sample sale ended?

 

thanks

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots