Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 4/5/16 at 9:15am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg Boots - Page 6post #76 of 168955/18/11 at 7:20amA new shoestore in Denmark has just launched a webshop and they're selling two very nice make ups of the hiker and the oxford (I'm not affiliated with the shop, so I figured it would be OK to post some pics of them here) The Oxford (my favourite) The Hiker I spent some time in the shop talking with the very ambitious owner, and I'm pretty sure, we'll be seeing great stuff from the store in the future. The shop is called Shoe Chapter - find them onlinepost #77 of 168955/26/11 at 11:07amQuote:
Couple recent shots of my 4H Service Boots. I've had these since a little before they dropped and have worn them quite regularly. They've been hit with rain, hail, snow, booze, beer and been stepped on countless times, yet they still look almost brand new.
Dropped by your store last year and saw the boots, simply amazing!
Plus watching the gentlemen reserve video featuring you with the boots made it all the more enticing!
Seriously considering getting a pair now!post #78 of 168955/26/11 at 1:02pmpost #79 of 168959/27/11 at 11:22amQuote:Originally Posted by BIGBERTHA
Viberg is the business. I've bought four pair so far...call me an addict. My brothers and I hit Viberg last night and came home with boots. I picked up the brogue toe cap (my fourth pair) that were still warm from handcrafting. My brother got the same hikers I have, but replaced red laces with leather ones. I like it. My little bro picked up some black (look blueish) engineers...at least I think they're engineers. My other bro picked up a pair of service boots...will try to find pics of them and post later.
Wow! Just noticed these servicemen boots. Incredible. How much are they and where do I sign up for a pair?!post #80 of 1689511/7/11 at 8:22amX-post from other Viberg thread -- Maybe we should merge the two?
Took the plunge
IMG_3688 by tuntelder, on Flickr
IMG_3677 by tuntelder, on Flickr
IMG_3681 by tuntelder, on Flickr
IMG_3682 by tuntelder, on Flickr
IMG_3684 by tuntelder, on Flickr
IMG_3687 by tuntelder, on Flickr
More on my blogpost #81 of 1689511/7/11 at 8:38ampost #82 of 1689511/7/11 at 8:46ampost #83 of 1689511/7/11 at 6:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Simontuntelder
A new shoestore in Denmark has just launched a webshop and they're selling two very nice make ups of the hiker and the oxford (I'm not affiliated with the shop, so I figured it would be OK to post some pics of them here) The Oxford (my favourite) The Hiker I spent some time in the shop talking with the very ambitious owner, and I'm pretty sure, we'll be seeing great stuff from the store in the future. The shop is called Shoe Chapter - find them online
I checked the prices and its over $665 for a pair of Viberg Hikers. Less for the Oxfords.post #84 of 1689511/7/11 at 7:13pmpost #85 of 1689511/7/11 at 8:14pmpost #86 of 1689511/7/11 at 9:28pmpost #87 of 1689511/12/11 at 12:51pmpost #88 of 1689511/12/11 at 2:33pmI really like the hikers, but at $705 you could buy 2 Danner Lights and still have money left over.
I'm ready to kop a hiking boot, but at that rice point, especially when I could get 2 Danner Lights.....how good are the Vibergs, anyone? Would be great to get a comparison from someone who has owned/ tried both.post #89 of 1689511/13/11 at 4:21amQuote:Originally Posted by PipersSon
I really like the hikers, but at $705 you could buy 2 Danner Lights and still have money left over.
I'm ready to kop a hiking boot, but at that rice point, especially when I could get 2 Danner Lights.....how good are the Vibergs, anyone? Would be great to get a comparison from someone who has owned/ tried both.
For half the price of the Viberg, you could buy a Parachoc Galibier Super Touring boots. Arguably still the finest handmade boots ever made and Paraboot remains the world leader in building high quality waterproof all-leather boots with Norwegian welt construction.post #90 of 168951/11/12 at 2:06pm
Bumping this thread.. Viberg makes some great boots and deserve a lot more attention.
We've picked up some 1950 Service Boots, and will have a small run of the Scout boot in a few weeks.
1950 SERVICE BOOT - BLACK CALFSKIN WITH DAINITE SOLE - $830
1950 SERVICE BOOT - BROWN COWHIDE WITH 4014 CHRISTY SOLE - $680
1950 SERVICE BOOT - BUFFALO SUEDE / SMOOTH WITH DAINITE SOLE - $600
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 24 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Brioni tailor in San Francisco? 3 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts