Thank you, hope these will fit!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 4/5/16 at 9:15am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg Boots - Page 50post #736 of 176345/28/13 at 3:03pmpost #737 of 176345/28/13 at 4:06pmpost #738 of 176345/29/13 at 12:32ampost #739 of 176345/29/13 at 4:50ampost #740 of 176345/29/13 at 7:18ampost #741 of 176345/29/13 at 1:46pmQuote:
Just thought i'd adress this quickly. To put things in perspective Red Wing makes about 5000 Made in USA shoes a day. I believe Alden is somewhere in the 300-400 range. We can produce about 25 pairs a day running at max capacity and up to half of those are true work boots. That means for our fashion related boots we are somewhere in the 10-15 a day range. We complete all of the 200+ steps of production in house which is something most companies cannot claim (you'd be surprised by how many "Made in _____" companies are mostly constructed overseas). Outside of the differences in materials and manufacturing methods, we have a small team on the factory floor, many of whom have 10+ years experience, as well as Glen Viberg himself personally finishing and checking every single pair. It's a unique company to say the least.
All of that being said, we will be launching Viberg.com in mid-June with a great selection of ready made boots and are continuing to slowly open up distribution with some of the best stores around the world.post #742 of 176345/29/13 at 1:51pmFor those of you interested, the Country Derby boot posted above will be added to our line up of offerings shortly. The pair Steel picked up is one of the original handcut patterns, but a slightly altered version is being graded out right now. It's a really great pattern that looks awesome in two-tone configurations.post #743 of 176345/29/13 at 2:00pmSpot on Guy.
Once you own a pair you will know. They blow any other boots I know or own out of the water.
I've a custom pair being made on top of my 3 stock pairs. These will last a lifetime but I just can't help buying more they are so so immense in construction and style.
I've had most of the respected names mentioned, (RW, Diemme, Fracap and even Moncler or Vis). These are just on a level of their own and make the others look like wellies (wellingtons boots in the UK) in comparison.
(Can I have a job in sales Guy?)post #744 of 176345/29/13 at 2:39pmGuy,
Any chance of some sample pairs being made in each last so customers can order and then return? This way customers can assure proper fit on the last they want? As an example, Rancourt sends you two sizes for a $50 fee which is then applied as a discount to your order. Until further distribution is opened I think something like this would really help. I know I would be ordering more quickly if I was able to ascertain my exact 2030 sizing.post #745 of 176345/29/13 at 2:41pmpost #746 of 176345/29/13 at 2:45pmQuote:
I completely disagree with you. You dont think their is an increased margin to selling full retail directly to a customer as opposed to a fraction of that price to a wholesale/distributor?post #747 of 176345/29/13 at 3:49pmThe custom process is a long process which takes time getting the smallest detail exact.
Imagine sending lasts back and forwards?
That would just make things more complicated IMO.
You can measure your feet and get those details fitted better than most off the shelf boots.
Also I don't think Viberg are that desperate for the custom. They are a niche brand who I'm guessing don't need or seek mass exposure.
The exclusivity of the brand demands that they keep the long and painstaking process and not cave into the production line nonsense like most of their inferior competitors.
I for one wouldn't buy a cheaper pair of Vibergs if they cut production time but also cut corners.
You pay for what you get. Red Wings will last you a year or two.
Vibergs will truly last a lifetime. You do the maths. I think you'll find Vibergs are one of the cheapest boots around.post #748 of 176345/29/13 at 4:15pmpost #749 of 176345/29/13 at 5:24pmpost #750 of 176345/29/13 at 5:41pmQuote:You have totally missed the point of this sample sale. The showcasing has been done as these are models used for trunk shows and the like the past couple of years. They know their market and they've surveyed SF to know that many of the these people are subscribers. It's a chance to reward the followers, clear inventory and still make a buck on items that they would be hard pressed to move in Victoria. Sound like a win win for anyone whose involved.Originally Posted by rydenfan
Any chance of some sample pairs being made in each last so customers can order and then return? This way customers can assure proper fit on the last they want? As an example, Rancourt sends you two sizes for a $50 fee which is then applied as a discount to your order. Until further distribution is opened I think something like this would really help. I know I would be ordering more quickly if I was able to ascertain my exact 2030 sizing.
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
Currently, there are 1294 Active Users (253 Members and 1041 Guests)
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 21 seconds ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Ultra Rare SUGAR CANE Persimmon Dyed jeans Kakishibu, Selvage, No... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding