Those top ones are crazy nice!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg Boots - Page 440
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6587 of 156218/3/14 at 12:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by rydenfan
@boot spell...two very nice 310 makeups
Those are quite nice. I'm still hesitant about the 310, though. I'm liking the look like above and on other IRL pics I've seen but I still not convinced they'd work for me personally. The much more extreme work boot look is very different from anything I've got or ever worn.
Thanks, ryden.post #6588 of 156218/3/14 at 12:40pmQuote:
No, but PayPal-BillMeLater will. But I think for only six months, right?Quote:Originally Posted by gaseousclay
Jeez, you guys must live rent free in moms basement if you can drop $1100 for shoes just like that. With my mortgage, car payment, student loan payment, daycare costs and other miscellaneous bills I'm lucky if I can buy a single pair of nice shoes a year
If you noticed, I was not volunteering my own $1100 to buy the boots. It's easy to drop $1100 when it's somebody else's money. We're just evil enablers.
But he got an incredible pair of boots. I'd give up a 3-4 pairs of boots I currently own for a pair of those in my own size.post #6589 of 156218/3/14 at 12:48pmpost #6590 of 156218/3/14 at 1:05pmpost #6591 of 156218/3/14 at 1:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by rydenfan
@boot spell...two very nice 310 makeups
Some nice boots for sure. Those black ones are the only 2030s I have seen so far that might tempt me (if I were in the market for black boots). BUT, we are now talking $965 for CXL boots... Oof.post #6592 of 156218/3/14 at 1:48pmpost #6593 of 156218/3/14 at 2:25pmQuote:
http://shoplostfound.com/collections/alden/products/alden-black-lady-calf-tanker-bootpost #6594 of 156218/3/14 at 2:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by rydenfan
Wow, these are really nice. Would have trouble justifying a grand tho, considering I have other CXL boots that look similar.post #6595 of 156218/3/14 at 2:37pmpost #6596 of 156218/3/14 at 2:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Burzan
I like the black lady calf. Leather Soul did the same makeup. I would prefer Barrie to TruBalance if possible. Might MTO a Carmina one sometimepost #6597 of 156218/3/14 at 3:48pmpost #6598 of 156218/3/14 at 4:47pmpost #6599 of 156218/3/14 at 7:25pmpost #6600 of 156218/3/14 at 7:44pmQuote:
They will go up, but you need to specify a time frame for your question. If they are around in the year 2200 I would guess 3000 World Union Dollars. Will probably bump up 20-30 dollars a year if I had to guess.
- Viberg Boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 9 seconds ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › NUMBER (N)INE 2008 F/W chesterfield coat 2 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 10 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 17 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?